what is happen to me?

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that day, Krystal always approach Amber with her own way kind of friendly which is always ordered Amber to do what she want to. Amber just obey her because he still don’t know why he obeyed all of her instruction.

 

He really like a servant to the princess Jung.

 

“hey ber, you look closed with Krystal these days. Are you have any feelings towards her?” Key asked after the Mathematic class is done.

 

“You’re so lucky dude. She ignored all her fanboys you know? But I don’t know that she didn’t ignore you at all. What is your tips?” It’s Taemin.

 

Amber just stare at his friends with his boring face. All his friends said are really opposite compare to what in his mind.

 

That not means he hate Krystal Jung but he just hmm… he still don’t know why he not angry at Krystal if she ordered or being violent towards him.

 

“Joseph! Joseph!” The voice called Amber for a many times. Who else call him ‘Joseph’ if not Krystal Jung SooJung.

 

She’s come in to the Amber’s class because her class just beside.

 

Some of the boys are clench their tooth because of jealousy same goes to the girls who crushing on Amber.

 

“I’m hungry….” She said.

 

“Recess time will be come soon. Can’t your stomach wait for a while?” Amber said while rolling his eyes.

 

“pleaseee…” She begging with her best aegyo.

 

“No.” Amber blurted out without look at her cute aegyo. He avoiding her pair of eyes because he will never win if Krystal use her aegyo.

 

“No one say no to my aegyo. This guy is really weird.” Krystal mumbled with herself.

 

She pouted to make Amber say yes to her but the answer is still no from him.

 

Krystal stomp her feet and get out from Amber’s class. Amber let his deep sigh because of Krystal who really like a kid.

 

“Aww! She’s so cute.”

 

“If she use her aegyo to me. I will passed out immediately.”

 

“I will never say no.”

 

“This guy is really weird”

 

“He’s gay maybe.”

 

All the whispering from the Krystal’s fanboy makes Amber annoyed.

 

“What the hell?” He mumbled then messing his hair.

 

Minho, Onew, Taemin, Jjong and Key just look at Amber without saying anything because they really shocked when Krystal show her aegyo to Amber.

 

“Oh My God, She’s so cuteeeee!!” They shout in their heart.

 

 

 

“Krystal, can you stop pouting?” Luna asked.

 

“hmmm. I’m hungry. Why Joseph can’t obeyed me this time?” Krystal said while stomping her feet like a kids who don’t get a lollipop.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? Where can he find a food in this periods? He might get a punishment because buy a food at the canteen.” Sulli said after rolled her eyes. She really can’t understand with her best friend this time. She can’t stop bullied Amber. Poor him.

 

“That his problem.” Krystal blurt out. “Duh, I use my aegyo to him but he said no to me.”

 

“what? You use your aegyo? Hahaha! Maybe you are not cute enough to melt his heart.” Luna spoke but suddenly she whine in pain because Krystal smack her shoulder. “yah! What was that for?!” Luna yelled.

 

“It’s because you said I’m not cute enough.” She pouted again.

 

Sulli and Luna just shook their head because of their best friend’s attitude.

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter