Amber leave me

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

We will be married 2 months from now after we decided it together but I just received from my professor that my project assignment in 3 months at Busan. I don’t know how should I do. Should I postpone marriage date?

 

Oh my god!

 

Why my project assignment will be held 3 months? And the worst is I will make the project at the Busan, South Korea. How can I married Soojung?

 

How can I tell Soojung?

 

She might be kill me!

 

But I really want to married her as fast as possible because I afraid to lose her. She is my life. I can’t live without her..

 

Now I was in front of her house after a thousand thought on my mind. I really want to married her. That’s no doubt but what can I do? I should do the project assignment which is be held at Busan. My hand sweats like hell now.

 

My knees can’t stop shaking by himself.

 

I secretly pray that she will understanding my situation.

 

I knock the door for the several time after taking a breath.

 

Then, Jessica noona open the door so I tell her that I want to meet my fiancé. She just give me her sweet smile and open the door hugely to give me get into their house.

 

“Soojung is in her bedroom.” She said with a smile. “Don’t you dare to do anything at her.” She added with her angry face.

 

Yeah yeah! She is overprotective like always. keke…

 

“Okay noona.” I said give her my dorky nervous smile.

 

I walk towards Soojung’s bedroom and I knock the door.

 

“Coming unnie!” Soojung yelled from in. She thought I was her noona. Yes, I rarely come to her room. Gosh! She still not my wife anyway. I will killed by Jessica noona if I do that.

 

I open the door without say I was Amber. I can see her shock face after I revealing myself.

 

I close the door behind me then I can feel she hug me from behind.

 

“I miss you.” She whispered.

 

“I miss you too.” I whispered back.

 

She break the hug and kiss me on my lips hungrily. She is really naughty girlfriend huh? Hmm, what I feel is just bitter now. I’m sorry Soojung. T.T

 

“Princess…” I mumbled after we are lying side by side on her bed. She look at me with her naughty smile.

 

“yes babe. Are you sure you want to do that before we are married?” She asked with her smirk.

 

“If you don’t mind. We will do that, dear.” I answered. “what?!  Eh no!” I will die, killed by Jessica!

 

“Why? Are you don’t love me?”

 

“huh? Of course I do. But this is more important than that.” I said released my deep sigh.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I--- I have a project assignment which I have to do at Busan.” I stuttered. Her smile suddenly faded.

 

“How long you will be there?” She asked with sad tone voice.

 

“3 months.” God, please help me.

 

“what?!!!!” She yelled while get up.

 

I get up from lying and sit in front of her. She look at me with her deadly glare which makes me more sweaty.

 

“Our marriage will be held 2 months from now, Amber.” She remind me makes me released my deep sigh.

 

“yeah I know.” I said holding her hand. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Who is your partner?” she asked suddenly.

 

Okay, should I tell her the truth?

 

Or the lies?

 

I think I should to tell her the truth.

 

If she found it from Luna…

 

Hmm, she will kill me without hesitate.

 

“Suzy.” I said while close my eyes waiting for her smack.

 

Like I thought, she smack me on my shoulder. Gosh! It’s hurt! It’s better than she leaving me anyway.

 

“What?! Why her?” She yelled.

 

“That’s professor order. I can’t do anything but to obey him.” I said and try to calm her down. “She just my friend Soojung. You’re the only one my princess! I swear!”

 

“Don’t forget to call me or message me.” She said with her sad face. I know how sad she is when suddenly I have to postpone the wedding date. I comfort her tonight until we fell asleep.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I know about his assignment already before he tell me because Luna already told me but I just pretending that I’m so shocked. Seriously, I was so upset. I really want to kill his professor! Why should he have to do an assignment when we gonna married?

 

He nonstop calm me down. I know it’s not his fault but I’m so scare if he forget about me here and spent his time with Suzy. My rival!

 

She admit that she love Amber towards me when we incidently met at the mall yesterday. Don’t doubt Amber’s love towards you, Soojung! Trust him!

 

I know he will never cheat behind me. Baby,  please don’t leave me.

 

So here I am now, at the airport, trying to stop him. I don’t want him to leave me with that Suzy. T.T

 

“Baby,  If I can. I will never leave you.” He said tuck my hair back my ear.

 

I looked away from him. I honestly feel disappointed with myself because be so childish.  I let go his wrist. I feel his hand on my head which made me look back at his handsome face.

 

“I will finish my assignment as fast as I could. I promise.” He said flashed his sweet smile.

 

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me.”

 

“I was so dumb if I do that.” He said then peck on my lips. “I will never leave you, my princess.”

 

“Don’t forget to call me when you’re free.”

 

“I will.” He messing my hair.

 

“I will wait for you until you come back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter