kiss

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

 

We are official now which makes me smile ear to ear. I really happy because he is finally be mine. Keke….

 

Now I was accompany him at library because he really busy with his assignment. I wanted to help but he refused it. I want to help him since he really look like so tired and mess. He always got a headache makes me worried into death.

 

He always said that he is okay but I know he is not. I stare at his face while he busy doing his assignment.

 

“Krystal, give your phone number?” Someone asked.

 

“Pleasee?” Nah there one more.

 

I don’t know why they still bugging me to give my number phone even they know that I was date with Amber.

 

Haish! They can’t shut up at all. Hey! Did you all blind that we are at library?!

 

I give them my deadly glare but still can’t make them get out from here. I think my deadly glare is no more function.

 

Huhu..

 

“Can’t you shut up?!!” Amber yelled angrily at them makes me gulp. He never get mad before. Woah, his angry face is really scary.

 

They shut up and give Amber a smirk. “Don’t think she is your girlfriend we can’t get her. She is not your wife after all.” One boy talk.

 

“The hell? She is mine. No one can’t get her from me. If you try to snatch her from me. I will kill you without hesitation. Remember that.” He said with a flat tone.

 

I thought he never get jealous but now. Hehehe! He is really cute when he get jealous.

 

Go Baby Go!

 

My fan boy now go leave us two. Huhu! Thank you my prince.

 

“Are you jealous?” I asked, wanted to .

 

“Who wouldn’t? I’m date with a princess. All the boys mentally crushing on her. How should I react then? Should I just remain silent when someone try to flirting with my princess?” he asked.

 

“You’re so cute when you jealous Baby. Can I get your kiss?” I asked with my puppy eyes.

 

“Ask you sister.” He said simply then continues his work.

 

I pouted like a kids. I know that my unnie warning him that he never will kiss me before we are 18. But I can’t stop stare at his pink lips which is really y. I want to bite it. I want to taste it badly.

 

“But we can peck right?” I asked still showing my pouting.

 

“Kiss and peck doesn’t have a different princess. You’re so naughty huh?” He said smirk on me.

 

Haish! “Okay fine! I will find someone else to kiss me then.” I said sarcasticly and leave him alone. Before I leave him, I can heard that he is chuckled because of my childishness but I just want him to kiss me.

 

 

 

Sulli look at me with her brows furrowed but I just ignore it. I was mad at that Amber! Why he really scared at my unnie?

 

Such a coward!

 

I know that he want to kiss me like I do but he just pretend that he don’t care.

 

“Yah! What was that face?!” Luna shouted makes me startled a bit. Haish, this girl is really love to shout!

 

“I’m not in the mood.” I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter