trust me.

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I took a glance on my boyfriend who is beside me . 

 

I don’t know how he can be handsome and pretty at the same time. I admit that, at the first time I met him, I really think that he is girl because he look beautiful with a long hair. Now he cut his hair which I found his handsome.

 

Haish, how can he do that?

 

Because of his handsome and charming face, I can see he got too many of fan girling around him now but he really dense. He never know about that.

 

I always get jealous when someone stare and wink at him even I’m clingy with him. The heck? I’m his princess. How dare they flirting with my prince when I’m with him? Even he not with me, don’t you dare to wink at him!

 

We are classmate now. He really serious when it comes to study. He said that he want to get a great job when we grow up. He don’t want me and his future kids starve. I’m blushing because of his words. He really sweet. I think I can get diabetes if I spent my life with him but I don’t care. I can’t live without him anyway.

 

“Krystal, you will pair with Suho for this project.” Mr. Lau said makes me nodding my head.

 

Suho look at me with his smile and winked at me. He is crushing on for a long time. He never give up to steal my heart.

 

I took a glance on my boyfriend who is my seatmate. He give me his sweet smile that means he don’t care about it.

 

He don’t know how much Suho want me to be his girlfriend. I hope he will trust me that I will never cheat behind him.

 

“Amber, you’re pair with Min.” Mr. Lau said after reading his book.

 

“Min? you better watch out, berber.” I said while give him my deadly glare.

 

“Just you in my heart.” He said with smile and pinch my cheeks.

 

“I hope so.” I teased. Hihi! I trust him with whole my heart. I hope he will never make my trust to him faded.

 

He passed me a paper after he wrote something on it.

 

‘If I know ‘I love you’ in all language. I will say it to you but I just know in 3 language. Now, I just want you look at me.’ I read it.

 

I look at him with my blank face. I don’t know what he mean.

 

“Wo Ai Ni, Doodungie.  Saranghe , Jung Soojung. I love you , Krystal Jung.” He said which makes me blushing.

 

The words that he said makes me smile shyly.

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

After Mr. Lau make announcement that Suho will be a partner for Krystal, I try to keep my cool expression. Who don’t know that Suho have a romantically feeling at my girlfriend? He always took a glance on Krystal.

 

He always give me a smirk every time I’m with Krystal. He really hate me, that’s no doubt.

 

Min is my friend. I don’t have any problem with her. We are just a normal friend. She have a boyfriend anyway so Krystal don’t need to doubt about that. Besides, I really mad in love with Krystal who is my princess now.

 

Suho is handsome, richest, and have too many of fangirl around him. I’m afraid if Krystal will change her heart for him.

 

I’m afraid to lose her.

 

“Amber!” Someone yelled makes me come back to reality.

 

“huh? What?” I asked.

 

“Haish! Stop spacing out Amber.” Min said while rolling her eyes.

 

“When? I’m not. Haha! I just thinking of something.” I said after laugh awkwardly.

 

“We have to go to library to make a research about this project. Let’s go.” She said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter