I just realize that I love her.

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I took a glance on Krystal when we have a dinner together. She just being quiet and play the fork with her meal.

 

Maybe she really into Amber but she never want to admit it so I just play the game with her. Seriously, I’m just pretend that I love Amber but my heart is belong to that Yul ert.

 

Besides, I don’t know if she date Jongsuk or not. Jongsuk Oppa did told me that he want to confess his feeling towards Soojung but I don’t know when. If she really love Amber, I don’t think so she will accept Jongsuk Oppa to date her.

 

“Soojung, are you have a problem?” I asked makes her startled a bit because she really focused in play the fork.

 

She give me a smile where I find it fake.

 

“You can tell me if you want. I’m always here to hear whatever you want to tell.” I said.

 

“Anniyo, I just don’t have any appetite.” She said with her faint smile. She stand up from her seat and clean her dishes.

 

I know she’s not okay. It’s too obvious! She never say ‘no’ to food.

 

Then my phone vibrate that’s mean someone texted me. So I took my phone to check who it is. My smile plastered without I know when saw that name on my screen.

 

From: Yuri ert!

Hmm… Hmmm… Jess, can I asked you something?

 

“yuri pabo!”

 

To: Yuri ert!

What is it? Palli palli! I want to sleep.

 

Hahaha! Evil me.

 

From: Yuri ert!

What is relationship between you and Amber? Please be honest with me. I don’t want to lose you. I know, I’m not perfect to you. Please, give me a chance to make me change my attitude.

 

“Now you admit huh? ert.” I whispered to myself then grin like idiot. “What should I reply?” 

 

To: Ambro girly. Keke ^^

Amber, you should to help me now. What should I answer him? He asked about our relationship. What should I answer?

 

“unnie, I’m leaving with Jongsuk Oppa after this.” Soojung shouted makes me startled. Haish, this girl!

 

She look at me with annoying face. Maybe she called me for a several times but I can’t hear her because I was busy text with them.

 

“What? This time?” I asked while look at the clock. It might be still 8 pm but I don’t want to let her out when the night comes out.

 

“Nah, Jongsuk Oppa with me. Don’t worry. If he want to do something to me, I will kill him immediately.” She said.

 

“hmm okay. Just call me if you need anything.” I said makes her nodding her head then leave the kitchen.

 

I check my phone ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter