New haircut

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

 

I decided to have my new haircut because I’m sure that every people who don’t know me think I’m a girl. The last I cut my hair is 3 years ago where my dad accompany me to the saloon because of he keep nagging me about my hair getting longer like a girl.

 

So I decided to ask Minho to come with me. I need someone to ask if what hairstyle will look good at me. Minho have a sense of fashion so I just obey her opinion.

 

Eh? Since when I want to looking good?

 

We walk together to the saloon because we are not allow to drive a car in this age.

 

“Am, how do you know Soojung?” He asked open the topic.

 

My brows furrowed when he asked me. I keep progress my head to find the name of Soojung. But I can’t found it.

 

“Who is Soojung?” I asked back.

 

“Are you kidding me aren’t you?” He chuckled.

 

I just stare at him with my clueless face. Did my face show I’m kidding?

 

“A—Are you really don’t know her?” He asked again.

 

I shook my head because I confirmed that I don’t know at all about who the girl that he talking.

 

“She is the girl who with you at the rooftop that day.” He said.

 

I flashback my moment with that violent girl. Ohhh!

 

“Ohh..” Just that escaped from my mouth.

 

“So…”

 

“So what?” I asked because of weird.

 

“Oh God Amber, are you really don’t know her? She is goddess, gorgeous, beautiful and etc. How come you don’t know about that?”

 

“She is violent too.” I mumbled with myself.

 

“what?”

 

“nothing.” I answered. “huh, why we open the topic about her anyway?”

 

“Amber, you know what. It’s rarely if she talk with some guy you know? All of the guy want to talk with her but she just ignored. You’re lucky man.”

 

“uhh. It’s a bad luck for me then.” I mumbled.

 

We end of our conversation after we finally reach the saloon.

 

“Welcome to our saloon.” The girl greet us after flashed her sweet smile.

 

We are reply with our smile then I said I want to cut my hair.

 

 

 

After 20 minutes, she’s fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter