Meet the violent princess

Knowing you...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber is an orphaned. His parents death because involved in an accident. He changed his character from dork become a quite.

                                 

Amber’s Pov

 

I take a look onto the sky to feel the nature. I really love what is the made from god. It’s really beautiful all the time.

 

The stars on the sky always accompany me every night. The moon is always hear my story. The birds are always sing a song to me.

 

My head are always repeat my parent’s face. I really miss them every day and night.

 

I flash my smile towards the picture of my parents.

 

“Mom… Dad.. I miss you two.” I murmured then hug the picture.

 

My tears keep rolling down to my cheeks. Every single day, my life become dark without them even though they leave me almost three years ago.

 

I can’t move on at all. I almost wish that I will follow them as soon as I can.

 

Today is my 17th birthday so I just want to be alone even all of my friends want to celebrate it with me. Thanks to them because they understand my situation.

 

“Am, happy birthday.”

 

The sounds from the llama doll make my tears rolling like a waterfall.

 

Mom, thanks for the doll.

 

At the first time I received the doll, I really mad at my mom because she give me a ‘doll’ which is really girly for me.

 

But now I regret it. I really appreciate what all of the things that my mom gave to me. She really think I’m a girl because of my face too girly for a man.

 

I really embarrassed what all the things you did at me in front of my friends. You always pecked on my cheek every time I want to go to school.  You always held my hands every time I walk beside you. You always hug me when you pick me at school.

 

I regret of the things that I did for you when you held, hugged, and pecked me.

 

I broke you hug immediately. I always put my hand into my pocket to avoid your hand from hold my hand. I refuse myself from you to peck my cheek.

 

If I could to turn the times. I will hug you before you pull me into your arms. I will peck your cheeks every time I saw you. I will holding your hand and show to the world that you’re the most I love at this world.

 

I regret it… Mom, I love you…. You’re the greatest mom in the world mom……

 

Dad, you’re so lucky because make my mom to be yours.

 

 

 

I wake up from my short sleep because I really miss them. I felt cold because I was at the rooftop where my apartment was.

 

I walk groggily to my house without took care at my bed hairstyle.

 

After fix myself, I make some breakfast to fill my stomach before I go to school. I took a glance at my phone which on the dinner table.

 

All of my friends wished birthday to me so I flash my small smile. I wish my parents approach me and wish my birthday like always they did to me at the back there. I know it will never happen again so I release my deep sigh.

 

I walk to school like always. My home just take 5 minutes to reach the High school.

 

“Am! Good morning birthday boy!” Yuri greet me like usual with his happy go lucky smile.

 

I flashed my smile to him after reply wish good morning too.

 

All the girl’s attention on us now. He really popular at school because of his charming and friendly but I just an ordinary me that all the people never know I’m exist.

 

Oh, I forgot to tell you. He is my cousin and my childhood playmate but he older one year than me.

 

We walk together to his class because his class is near than my class.

 

We having a short conversation about his crush. Who else if not Jessica Jung? The girl who never know that he exist on the earth. Hahahaha! Poor him.

 

 

 

All of my friends now surrounding me and give a bear hug. I glad that I have a friends like them. They’re always there for me.

 

“Amber! Don’t you want to join us play basketball after school?” Minho asked.

 

“Of course I want.” I said.

 

All of them start messing my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter