Chapter 2

Never Again
A/N:
chapter 2's here people!!
it was a little bit late because i was supposed to post it last night but i was so tired and sleepy...
so yeah here it is...
hope you'll enjoy like the first one...
and remember to subscribe and comment!! i love reading your comments and seeing people subscribe to my fics... ^_^
-immaLocket029
 

 
ONEW'S POV

When I entered the bedroom, i didn't think that someone else would be there other than me. That bastard Minho! I mentally cursed. My eyes locked with another pair, the other's eyes as wide as it could open them. If it wasn't for his clothing I would think that he was a girl. But compared to any of the girls downstairs, he is way too beautiful.

His lined feline eyes blinking, his mouth in a perfect 'o' shape, and his skin looked so smooth and soft even in the dim light of the bedside lamp. He blinked a few more times and then he smiled, making his appearance even more breathtaking.

"Hi," he mumbled shyly. His voice deep enough to be considered as a man’s but not as deep and low as mine.

"Uhh, h-hi..." We just each other not more than five minutes ago and he already has this effect on me? Turning me into a stuttering fool? This person mist be incredible.

"Hiding from someone?" Can he read other people, too?

I nodded. I walked closer to where he was sitting and asked, "Can I sit here?" where he mumbled a small 'Sure'.

The air inside the room suddenly became stiff, the space between the two of us awkward. And being the sociable person that I am, I decided to start a conversation with him.

"I'm Jinki, Lee Jinki. What's your name?"

He smiled again before answering, letting me see a cute little dimple on his right cheek. "I'm Kibum, Kim Kibum."

"Nice to meet you, Kibum." "Nice to meet you, too hyung." "Hyung?" "Uh, sorry. I guess I should have asked how old you are first, huh?" Lowering his head, his fringe almost covering his eyes. How can a guy be so... Adorable. No wait, adorable is an understatement. I think the better word is... Irresistible? Yeah, that's it, he's irresistible.

"No, no, it's okay. I just turned twenty-four a few months ago so it's fine if you call me hyung. I'm guessing you're about the same age as Minho?"

"Yeah," he nodded, looking at me again and continued, "I'm older than Minho by a couple of months..." Pursing his lips, his fingers playing with something on his lap.

"Ahh... So, what's that you got there?" I then noticed a book, its thickness half of a phonebook.

"Oh this?" he said lifting up the book that was resting on his lap. "Art History, Volume 4. This is actually my book for next school year but since I was bored I decided to ask my professor about the book we'll be needing for class... so now I'm reading it."

"Nice... You're a Fine Arts student?" he nodded.

For the rest of the night, me and Kibum just talked, laughed and joked with one another as if we were two best friends who lost contact for years. His book long forgotten on the side table and for me, well, everything was just forgotten with Kibum being the center of my attention ever since I saw him.

We talked about almost everything basic and general; favourite music, artist, books, colour, food and so much more. I found out he likes dancing, singing/rapping, making portraits of anything he desired, and even cooking.

"I... I think I should get going now because it's..." when I looked at my watch I saw that it was past 3 in the morning. "... it's three in the morning..." I said.

"What?!?" Kibum exclaimed, his eyes even wider when he saw me enter the room. He then began panicking, stuffing his book on his backpack and hurriedly walked towards the door.

I was about to follow him when I noticed something glistening on the floor, just underneath the part of the sofa Kibum was sitting on earlier. I picked it up to see a key necklace with a 'Kibum' engraved on it. It took me awhile to realize about Kibum leaving without a goodbye.

I ran out from the room and down to the front door, not realizing that the mansion was already empty and quiet except for the drunk unconscious people lying everywhere.
 
"Where's Kibum?" I asked.

"Hyung! What did you do to Kibum hyung?! Why was he running like that?!" Taemin ranted.

“I didn’t do anything to him, I swear.” I said, raising my arms as if I was surrendering to a crime I didn’t even commit.

“What’s wrong then? He looked like he was trying to leave the house as soon as possible." Minho said, looking back to where the front door is.

"I only said that I have to go because it's already past 3 and then when he heard that he started panicking and then he left. He kind of left his necklace by the way." I said, lifting the said object for them to see.

"Oh, okay. Well give me the necklace then, I'll return it to him." Minho was about to reach for the necklace when I pulled it back and hid it in my back pocket.

"Hell, no! I found it so it is only right if I return it to him myself. Come on, Taemin. I still have to take you home." I reached out to take my baby brother's hand when I saw him looking at me with something glinting on his eyes that I know for sure isn't a good thing, or something crazy considered normal in his very own world.

"Hyung~" He started, pointing his forefinger at me creating a wiggling motion and poking me with it. "You like Kibum hyung, don't you?" he continued in a teasing tone with a big smile on his face, still poking me.

"Wh-what?! Y-yah! Who said anything about l-liking..." I chuckled nervously. I started biting my lip while ignoring the continuous teasing from Taemin, making Minho laugh. "Waah!! Jinki hyung's finally in love! And with Kibum hyung! Ahahaha!!"

How can I be in love with someone I just met? Sure he was good looking, smart, funny, adorable, irresistible, shy, attentive, opinionated (in a good way, of course) and he always made my heart flutter even with the smallest of his smiles. Every single of his movement made me want to stare at him all the time; the way he covers his mouth with the back of his hand when laughing, the way his eyes turn into crescents when he laughs, and the way he just just slaps his thigh or leans towards me when he can't contain his laughter any longer. Just the thought of him smiling and laughing just made me smile again and I feel like I could still hear him beside me.

Holy. . I am in love, aren't I? But how, it hasn't been a whole day when I first met him and I'm in love in love with Kibum? I paced around the room, my hands pulling my hair out while trying to debate myself on how can I be in love with someone that quick. I must have looked like an idiot when I heard,

"Is Jinki hyung okay? You think you'll be safe if I let him drive you home?" Minho whispered to Taemin.
 
"I... Truthfully I don't know what's going on with him either." Taemin whispered back.

"Uhh... Hyung... Are you okay?" Taemin asked, his arm stretched out in front of him as if he was trying to come closer to someone insane.

I stopped whatever I was doing and looked at him. He suddenly stopped on his tracks, his eyes a little wide and a small shy grin on his face as if he was assuring me (the psycho) that they would never hurt me (still the psycho). "Yeah... Yeah, I'm fine. Never better." I assured, straightening myself to prove it. He looked somewhat apprehensive on whether he should believe me or not but when he shrugged his shoulders I knew that he already let the topic go.

During the whole ride home, there was only silence and I still get Kibum out of my head. We were already near our house (or at least my old house since I moved out) when I remembered that I forgot to ask Kibum's number! Smooth move, idiot! I mentally told myself.

I shook Taemin's shoulder waking him up, "Yah, Lee Taemin... Wake up we're here..."

"Five more hours, I'm tired..." he mumbled turning around his back facing me.

"Oh no, he di'n't! Taemin! Minho's kissing another guy! Look!" I yelled. Taemin instantly bolted awake looking around frantically for his 'cheating' boyfriend. When he found nothing, he glared at me. The glare was supposed to be scary but with his tired, sleepy eyes, it came out adorable looking. "I swear, hyung. One day I'll get my revenge on you." he sighed unbuckling his seatbelt and ready to get out of the car.

But before he could even close the door I called, "Tae!"

"Yeah?" he answered, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you have Kibum's number? You know, so that I could call him and return his necklace."

He smiled mischievously before answering, "You like him so much don't you? But sadly, no, I don't have his number. I've been trying to make him give it to me but so far, only Minho hyung managed to get it. And I think Kibum hyung threatened Minho hyung so that he won't give it to anyone."

"What the hell? How am I supposed to give this back to him if don't have any contact with him?" I huffed.

"Too bad, hyung. Maybe fate will help with that, you never know." He turned around and went inside the house leaving me.

"Oh, Kibum. Dear almighty and mysterious Kibum. Why are you torturing me like this? Will fate let us meet again?" I took out the necklace once again and looked at it, seeing the key pendant shine from the nearby lamp post. "Am I really in love with you? If I am, will there be any chance for us to be together?"

I sighed while putting the necklace back into my pocket and drove home. Once I arrived, I went straight to bed and laid down. Even in my sleep, Kibum was still making his presence, his smiling face appearing on my dream. For the rest of night Kibum was the only thing I could think about.