Chapter 1

Never Again
A/N:
holy nut flaps!!
here it is!! the very much anticipated chapter 1 of Never Again!!!
i just had to write this after seeing the comments...
you guys are awesome!! ONKEY NEED SOME LOVE!!!
gyaah!!!
-immaLocket029
 

 
Loud music was blasting throughout the mansion, people dancing to their hearts' content and some just happily watching while talking to their friends. Everyone was enjoying what they call 'The Best School Year End Party of the Year' (lame name, sorry... >_<) thrown by the best party planner, the Choi's. Every time school ends, brothers Seunghyun and Minho throws parties for their friends. Well, just for Minho since Seunghyun already has a wife and a newborn son but when he was still a student like Minho, he also throws parties to celebrate another successful school year.

The mansion was totally packed inside that some decided to go out at the front lawn or the backyard, taking in some fresh air since the inside of the property has a mixed smell of perfume, alcohol and sweat. Even though everyone was enjoying the party, only one person seemed to be wishing that he’s in his own bedroom, bury his head into his Art History book, letting his glasses slide from the bridge of his nose rather than see some of his school mate grind their sweaty bodies to another sweaty body.

He stood up from his chair near the window and walked trying to find the culprit who brought him there against his own will. He finally found Minho talking some of the students from what he assumed were from the Sports Department of their school. He tugged at Minho sleeve trying to get his attention.

When Minho finally turned around and saw Kibum he smiled. "Hey, Kibum" he called, putting an arm around the shorter male's shoulder attracting some of Minho's friends to look at him as if he was some kind of a sculpture or an unearthed artwork.

Kibum could see that the guys around him were checking him out, judging from the way their eyes scan him from the crown of his head down to his heels. Some were smiling with malice and some were already having dirty thoughts about him. Kibum swore to himself that he heard one of them wolf-whistle at him though the thought could be considered as an illusion if it weren’t for the loud music.

"Guys," Minho said, diverting the hungry stares of the other males away from Kibum and looked at him. "This is Kibum, one of my best friends. He's from the Art Department. Kibum, that's Wooyoung, Junho, Nickhun and Taecyeon," pointing to the four beast-like males ready to pounce on Kibum any minute.

"Hi, I'm Wooyoung." The male with the sweet smile said, extending an arm to Kibum who hesitantly took it. Maybe, he's not that bad after all, Kibum thought. But that impression changed when Wooyoung drew circles with his thumb on the back of Kibum's hand, holding it longer than necessary.

Kibum tried to take back his hand with slight difficulty, because man, Wooyoung had a good grip on his hand.

"Hey, there, I'm Taecyeon." The tall said, smiling; his teeth and gums showing. Out of the four, it seemed like that Taecyeon is the one who Kibum should be careful with. He also extended an arm to Kibum, but before Kibum could even return the gesture, Minho gave Taecyeon a warning look, making the said male to pull back his hand.

Kibum sighed, mentally thanking Minho from saving him to another mentally ual assault.

"Hi, I'm Junho." Another said who looked like the singer Rain. Rather than shaking hands with Kibum, he waved instead; probably afraid of getting the Flaming Charisma mad.

"Hello, I'm Nickhun. Sorry about my friends here for making you... you know, uncomfortable. They're not usually like this." The last one said. Huh, maybe one of them is gentleman after all, Kibum thought. 

"It's okay, I guess." Kibum mumbled quietly, giving them a small shy smile. In Kibum's head, everything seemed fine. But to the four males he just met, different things are running through their heads; things that include him on a bed screaming their names until his throat turned raw. (wth is this?? Whatever >_<)

Avoiding the lustful gaze from the four (or at lease three since Nickhun was hiding it) was giving him, he tugged at Minho's sleeve again.

"Can I go to your room?" Kibum whispered. Slightly peeking around the room and immediately regretting it when he saw others looking at him from head to toe just like how Taecyeon and the others looked at him. "Please." He begged. His voice squeaked while looking at Minho straight in the eyes.

Minho looked around too, seeing why his friend suddenly wanted to take refuge in his room. "Okay, I'll walk you there. The way these people stare at you, it looks like they'll turn you to into pulp."

Minho protectively wrapped an arm around Kibum while leading the shorter to his bedroom, trying to make the crowd let them through with his other hand. When they got to his bedroom, Minho asked if Kibum will be fine by himself and Kibum nodded. He left and closed the door, finally letting Kibum have the peace he's been wanting ever since he step foot in the mansion.

Now that he's alone, he decided to read the book he's been carrying around the whole day. Even through the thick walls of Minho’s bedroom, he could still hear the loud booming of the music.
 
“Let’s see, now, where was I again? Ah! The history of Cubism and Picasso… This is just getting better and better.” He said to himself, shaking his head as his eyes started reading and taking in every single word.
 
One might think that people were just attracted to Kibum the reason why they were staring at him. That’s just one of the two reasons; the other being that they were shocked to see the Almighty Kim Kibum at a party when they hardly see him in any of their school events. Yes, he was beautiful, smart, and very down-to-earth but he wasn’t exactly the type who you would always see in parties, especially parties that include grinding and booze. So when Minho dragged him by the collar like a dog, he swore to himself that he would avenge himself one day. How? He had no idea yet.
 
~
 
“Guess who~~?” Someone cooed; covering Minho’s eyes with his bony hands and a big smile plastered on his face.
 
“Taemin, I know it’s you. You’re the only one who does this to me every time.” Minho answered taking the hands off from his eyes and making Taemin laugh. The taller of the two turned around to come face to face with an angelic face he knew and loved with all his heart, “Hi, baby,” leaning in to kiss the boy in front of him. The kiss started out sweet but because of the surrounding, it slowly turned hot and passionate. Their tongues dancing in sensual dance only the two of them knows, their body temperature rising making them feel hot and bothered. Minho’s muscular arms wrapped around Taemin’s petite waist while his hands were wrapped around Minho’s neck, his fingers playing with his boyfriend’s short cropped hair. But before things could get out of hand, Taemin broke off the kiss and his breathing heavy.
 
“Have you seen Jinki hyung?” Taemin asked. His eyes wide and glassy as his auburn hair slightly ruffled.
 
“Uhh, no, baby. I haven’t seen him. Did you bring him here?” Confusion came to Minho since he didn’t think that Jinki would come to a party on a weekday, leaving his so-called precious job at the company.
 
“Oh, great, I lost him. I told him to come in first because I was fixing my hair and then when I came in he was nowhere to be found so I though I’d ask you. How am I supposed to get home now?” Taemin pouted.
 
“Silly! You have a boyfriend here, you know. I could drive you home if Jinki still doesn’t show up.” Minho assured. Just then, a big blob of awkward came running to him.
 
“Minho… *pant* can I *pant* go hide to *pant* your room? *pant*” Jinki tried catching his breath from running around the mansion.
 
“Hyung, why are you out of breath? What, did you join a marathon all of sudden?” Taemin joked, clinging to Minho who was chuckling at how Jinki looked.
 
“It’s not funny, you know. Seriously, those girls are downright scary. One step inside and the next thing you know you’re being chased a group of girls trying to hit on you.”
 
“Fine you could go and hide to my room.” Minho said, waving his into the direction of his bedroom. “Thanks!” And Jinki ran as quickly as he could to the only place he knows that could save him from being attacked by some crazy college girls.
 
Minho was still grinning when he suddenly remembered something. “Oh ! I forgot to tell Jinki hyung that someone else’s in my room!” He exclaimed.
After that someone else is in his boyfriend’s room, he let go of Minho’s arm, arched a brow, his eyes narrowing towards the taller male and ready to stab him with daggers that could come out of his eyes any second. “Someone else, you say? Are you cheating on me?”
 
“What? Of course not! When I said someone I meant Kibum hyung, Minnie. You don’t need to worry about me cheating on you because I would never, ever do that. Okay?”
 
“Psh! yeah right. Psh! Who are you trying to play with, Minho?” Taemin crossed his arms across his chest and rolled his eyes.
 
“You don’t believe me? Yo, Nickhun! Come here.” Nickhun walked towards the couple, confusion and curiosity written on his face.
 
“Hey, Tae! What’s up?”
 
“You met Kibum right?” Minho asked immediately.
 
“You mean the one with the gorgeous eyes and fine ? Yeah, why?”
 
“See! I told you Kibum hyung’s here. And in fact, I brought him here myself.” Smiling proudly at his dumbfounded boyfriend, Minho crossed his arms on his chest, posing like a superhero and continued, “They don’t call me Almighty for nothing.”
 
“Uhh, Minho… they don’t call you almighty. That’s Kibum hyung’s nickname, not yours.” Taemin said shyly, still shocked that idiot he calls his boyfriend managed to bring Kibum to a party.
 
“Really, Taemin? Really? You just had to make a point and ruin my moment.” Minho huffed; Nickhun leaving the couple with even more invisible question marks on top of his head.
 
~
 
Why does this mansion have so many flights of stairs? Exercise freaks!, Jinki thought, climbing the last steps of the grand stair case. Good thing he’s been into jogging lately otherwise he would have fainted half way through the stairs, letting the mobs of girls find him and tear him to shreds just to have a piece of him.
 
Ah, finally! Minho’s room! Jinki opened the door and closing it, not noticing a pair of wide cat-like eyes watching his movement in shock. When Jinki turned around, his almost heart stopped beating; one from the shock and one from seeing possibly the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his life.
 
Their eyes met, locking into place and right at that moment they knew that their lives would never be the same.