Chapter 2

My Devil Boss

"What do you want?" asks Minho.

 

"Mr. Choi, I want you to take away the dating ban. It's unethical. Why would you give such a thing?" questioned Sulli.

 

"I'm the boss, I have the right to do whatever I want." says Minho.

 

"But you can't forbid people from falling in love."

 

"Ms. Choi, that thing you call love is only a distraction. Love and work will never mix with each other. In fact, I can fire you for what you are doing right now." says Minho.

 

Sulli felt bitter and stomped her foot as she walks away from Minho's office. But before she could leave, Minho said one more thing that angered her.

 

"Please be out of the house by the time I get out from work."

 

Sulli found Minho impossible because of this and decided not to say anything.

 

She went back to her desk and noticed the sad Kath.

 

"I'm very sorry Kath." apologizes Sulli.

 

"It's okay Ssul. You tried your best." replied Kath.

 

The day went on like a regular office day and when work was over, Sulli decided to hang out with Kath and Eunji at their place.

 

"So, you're moving out of Daniel's house?" says Eunji after taking a spoonful of her ice cream.

 

Kath responded with a nod of her head and a frown.

 

"That boss of ours. I will definitely get rid of that ban." says Sulli.

 

"And how will you do that?" says Eunji.

 

"No idea.” says Sulli.

 

They all made their thinking faces and Eunji was the first one to have an idea.

 

“I’ve got it!” says Eunji.

 

“What is it?” says Kath.

 

“I know what we can do to make him get rid of the ban. Sulli, this is all you.” says Eunji.

 

“Why me?” questions Sulli.

 

“Because the plan is for you to make Mr. Choi Minho fall in love.” says Eunji.

 

“Fall in love with who? There is no girl that would be willing to be with that lion.” comments Sulli.

 

“That’s where you come in my dear. You will make him fall madly in love with you that he will violate his own ban and he will be forced to get rid of it.” explains Eunji.

 

“What?! No way! That guy is so cold-hearted.” whines Sulli.

 

“Look at Kath Ssul. Don’t you want her to be with Daniel again? Don’t you want the two of them to be together and be happy again?” says Eunji.

 

Sulli noticed how sad her friend looked and could not resist any longer.

 

“Fine. I’ll do this mission for the sake of Kath and Daniel. Also for the sake of other office lovers.” says Sulli.

 

“Alright! Operation Lion Hunt is in progress. We’re counting on you Sulli.” says Eunji.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

As Sulli makes her way home, the scene in Eunji’s house kept replaying in her mind. Can she really make Choi Minho fall in love with her?

 

She reaches her house and when she opens the door, she was welcomed with Minho sitting on her luggages.

 

“What is this?” says Sulli.

 

“I told you to move out before I came home.” says Minho.

 

“I told you I wasn’t going to move out of the house.” says Sulli.

 

“Here, take this money. Hopefully it will be enough for you to pay for a temporary apartment that you can stay at before you find a new house.” says Minho while holding an envelope out in front of Sulli.

 

“I told you I’m staying and not going anywhere. So, whether you like it or not, I’m staying in this house.” with that, Sulli took her luggage and her pet fish with her upstairs. She was going to her room but Minho has already taken over her room so she had to go to the other room.

 

Minho ignored her and went on with his own thing. He was hungry so he decided to cook his dinner.

 

Minho had a slight problem. He was a neat freak, and by freak it means that everything in his house had to be measured and everything he does has to be equal.

He started to cut up his ingredients and everything he cut was in perfect length and there was no residue.

 

Sulli was hungry because she didn’t get to eat dinner, she smelled something delicious and wnet out of her room. She noticed that it was Minho cooking dinner. She slowly went downstairs and was in luck when she saw that Minho had to answer a phone call.

 

She went to what Minho was cooking and took a spoon to taste it. It was delicious and it tasted like some french cuisine. She couldn’t get enough of it, she had to take another taste.

 

*cough* *cough*

 

Sulli’s eyes widened as she heard a cough behind her.

 

“Having fun?” says Minho as Sulli turned around.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I was just curious.” says Sulli.

 

Minho gave her a cold look and was about to speak up when a growl was heard from Sulli’s stomach.

 

“Were you just curious or are you hungry?” asks Minho.

 

“Both?” says Sulli unsure of her answer.

 

Later on, Sulli and Minho were found sitting around the dining table. Minho decided to allow Sulli to eat with him and let her eat the food he cooked.

 

“Thanks by the way.” says Sulli.

 

“Don’t thank me. I’m not being nice to you. Consider this your last meal in this house because I want you out of here by tomorrow.” says Minho.

 

Sulli gave him an irritated look and continued to eat. They finished eating and Sulli ended up cleaning the dishes.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Sulli just finished showering and noticed that Minho was already gone. The kitchen seemed really clean so she assumed that he didn’t eat breakfast.

 

She left to go to work but before getting there, she went to a cafe to buy breakfast for Minho.

 

“Are we ready to start this meeting?” says Minho as he enters the conference room.

 

“Wait boss! Sulli isn’t here yet.” says Kath.

 

“No! I’m here!” says Sulli running into the conference room and taking her seat next to Kath.

 

"You are late Ms. Choi!" says Minho.

 

"No I'm not. Mr. Choi there are 5 minutes to spare." explains Sulli.

 

Everyone laughed at the fact that they seemed like a married couple because they had the same surname.

 

"Sulli, when everyone ends up waiting for you, that means that you are late. You are suppose to be here with ten minutes to spare." replied Minho.

 

"It won't happen again." says Sulli in disbelief.

 

"Let's just start this meeting." says an annoyed Minho.

 

Each of them presented what was currently happening in the company. Sulli noticed the awkward atmosphere between Daniel and Kath when Daniel passed the presentation over to Kath. She was even more determined to do the mission.

 

The meeting ended and Minho asked for each of them to do a quick interview with him so that he could know his employees.

 

"Hello Mr. Choi, as you may or may not know, my name is Park Sunyoung but everyone calls me Luna. I am the youngest member of the team and my territory is the front desk. I handle everyone's schedule as well. I also handle phone calls from business partners." says Luna.

 

Minho noticed that she looked innocent and seemed as though she was vulnerable. But the tone of her voice showed that she was a strong willed person inside.

 

He grinned at Luna and asked for the next person.

 

"Hello Mr.Choi. I am Kim Jonghyun also known as Jjong. I am the team leader, everyone's work has to get my approval first. I am also the playboy of the team.” says Jonghyun.

 

Minho gave him a questioning look and asked for the next person.

 

“Good Morning Mr.Choi, my name is Zhou Mi. I am the tech guy of the team. I fix everyone’s computers but I also help with organizing business plans and revising articles for our magazine company.”

 

Minho gave him a nod and asked for the next person.

 

“Good Morning Mr. Choi, my name is Song Qian but I’m more commonly known as Victoria because I’m always victorious. I am in charge of the fashion section for our magazine company and I also decide the design of our articles. I am also great at something else.” says Victoria seductively.

 

Minho gulped and told Victoria that she may leave. Finally, it was Sulli’s turn.

 

“Hello Mr. Choi, my name is Choi Sulli. I am 25 years old and my job in this company is field work. If we want celebrity news, I follow the celebrity. But I’m usually more active when it comes to articles about new businesses or big businesses that develop new deals.” says Sulli.

 

Minho looked at Sulli and observed that she wasn’t really like the other girls in the company. She appeared to be someone who fights for what she believes in and she was just simple. She only wore shorts and a simple top. She did not wear clothes that really showed off her feminine qualities.

 

“Great. You may go now.” says Minho.

 

Sulli stood up and before she left she remembered something.

 

“Wait! I’ll be right back.” says Sulli.

 

Minho made a face and went back to the work he was doing on his computer.

 

“Here.” says Sulli as she ran back inside.

 

She placed a brown paper bag on Minho’s desk. Minho made a face that looked like he was asking what was in the bag.

 

“It’s breakfast. I noticed that you went to work right away this morning and didn’t eat breakfast so I bought this for you. You shouldn’t forget to eat because if you keep on working without eating, you wouldn’t be able to think clearly. Well, I will get back to work now.” explains Sulli.

 

Minho saw her leave and took out the contents of the bag. It was a turkey sandwich and a cup of coffee. He smirked and went back to work. As time went on, Minho couldn’t focus on his work because his stomach started to growl. He then looked at the sandwich that was next to him and he opened it. He started to eat it and was able to go back to the work he was trying to finish.

It was the end of the day and Sulli was finally able to get home. She walked in the house and was surprised when she saw food on the table and a note. It seems that Minho came home before she did.

 

There was pasta on the table and a glass of water. Under the glass of water was note.

 

Sulli,

 

Thank you for breakfast. Here is dinner.


 

Sulli felt touched by the note and enjoyed her dinner.



Author’s note: Hello everyone! Since I have a lot of free time on my hands. I have decided to update this story at least twice a week. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don’t forget to comment and upvote! Oh, and if any of you guys are EXO or SNSD fans, what do you guys think about BaekYeon? Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥