Chapter 10

My Devil Boss

The next morning, L went back to the trail and found Minho carrying Sulli on his back.

"Sulli, what happened to you?" says L as he runs to the two.

"She hurt her ankle and we didn't get to come back last night because it th er started raining." explained Minho.

L offered to take Sulli on his back but Minho refused and he made L carry Sulli's stuff.

They met up with the others back in the lodge. Minho placed Sulli on the couch in the lobby area of the lodge as her friends rushed towards her.

"Ssul, are you okay? What happened?" says a worried Kath.

"I'm okay. I just hurt my ankle a little." explained Sulli.

"We still need a doctor to tend to that." says Eunji.

"I've already called the instructors and they're sending the doctor over." says L.

A few minutes later, the doctor finally showed up and was able to help Sulli out with her ankle.

"It's not that bad, it's just a minor sprain. Just keep it wrapped up witht he bandage and don't put too much pressure on it." says the doctor.

"Thank you." replied Sulli.

"No problem. Be careful. I'll take my leave." says the doctor.

All of them bowed at the doctor as he left. Sulli stood up and was about to walk by herself when Minho picked her up bridal style.

Everyone gasped at the shocking gesture that their boss just did.

"Boss, what.....what are you doing?" asked Sulli not being able to look Minho in the eyes as their faces were too close to each other.

"You heard the doctor. You can't apply too much pressure on your foot. You have to go up the stairs to get to your room. I'll just carry you so that you don't have to limp your way up." explained Minho.

Sulli was speechless and just watched Minho's face as he made his way to her room. L, who still had Sulli's bag, and everyone else followed them.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

It was lunch time and everyone was downstairs excepr for Sulli. L noticed and decided to ask Kath and Eunji.

"Where's Sulli?" L asked.

"She's sleeping right now. We didn't want to wake her up." explained Eunji.

They all finished their lunch and decided to go swimming.

"Hey guys!" says Sulli as Luna, Victoria, Kath and Eunji went inside their room.

"Ssul, you're awake. Do you wanna join us? We're gunna go swim." says Eunji.

"Sure." replied Sulli.

They made their way downstairs and Sulli was leaning on Eunji and Kath as she kept her right foot up.

The boys watched as the girls made their way down. Jonghyun's jaw dropped as he saw how cute Luna looked in her bikini. Zhou Mi almost passed out at the sight of Victoria and her y bathing suit. Daniel was even more mesmerized by Kath's body as he looked at her in her pink bikini.

Eunji was also wearing a bikini and it emphasized her curves. On the other hand, Sulli was wearing a sarong which covered up her body. It was obvious that L and Minho were anticipating her to show something.

"Let's go guys." says Victoria.

Minho stood up and walked over to Sulli. He brought his arm out signaling Sulli to hold on to him. Sulli didn't know what to do and tried to walk pass Minho. But she couldn't get any further than one step because her ankle acted up. Minho sighed and took her arm, placing it around his shoulders to support her. Sulli couldn't help but blush at Minho's gesture. L on the other hand felt his heart sink as he saw Sulli with Minho.

..................................................................…………………………………………………………………………………………

At the pool, Jonghyun couldn't keep his eyes away from Luna as she swam with Victoria, Kath and Eunji. Jonghyun was falling for Luna and he could not accept it. He felt like he was going crazy, so he decided to swim in another pool. In the pool, Zhou Mi, Daniel and the girls started to play volleyball. Sulli wanted to swim but her foot was still acting up so she just sat at the side with her good foot in the water. L decided to join her while Minho stared at them while pretending to read his book.

Sulli looked beside her as L sat down and blushed as she noticed that he was just wearing swim shorts. She blushed even more at the sight of his six pack.

"Like what you see?" says L as he noticed that Sulli has been staring.

Sulli snapped out of her daze. "Not at all." she replied.

L chuckled and patted Sulli's head.

"How's your foot?" asked L.

"It's a little bit better. Thanks for asking.." replied Sulli.

L noticed Sulli stealing glances at Minho and felt like her mind was too occupied. To get her to stop thinking so much, he splahes jer with water.

Sulli was surprised at the cold feeling of water splashing on her.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" says Sulli as she tried to wipe the water off of her sarong.

L just smiled at her and when she didn't splash back, he decided to splash her again. This time, with more water.

"Aigoo! Yah! Now, I have to wait for this to dry. You, just wait." says Sulli. L was taken aback when Sulli quickly stood up and took her sarong off. She was wearing a black bikini and she showed off her toned abs.

Sulli sat back down, and didn't care that her bandaged foot was in the water. Then she splashed L with as much water as she can get. L smirked and pushed her in the water.

"Ouch! That hurt my foot." says Sulli as she went back up.

"I'm so sorry." says L as he went in the water and went closer to Sulli.

"Just kidding." replied Sulli as she splashed L with more water.

L was about to grab Sulli when Minho jumped in between them.

"Mr.Choi, I thought you weren't going to swim." says Sulli.

"You might hurt your foot again." says Minho.

"You're right. Sorry L, I should go and get dry." says Sulli.

L nodded and watched as Sulli sat on the ledge of the pool. She was about to stand up when Minho stopped her.

"Don't. You might hurt yourself. Wait for me." Minho got out of the water and he once again carried Sulli bridal style. Sulli's heart started to flutter. She wasn't sure if it was because of the glistening water on Minho's toned body or the fact that they were making skin on skin contact.

.........................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, in a hotel somewhere in Seoul.

A lady sits in her chair while reading an email in her laptop. An email that was sent to her 5 years ago.

From: Choi Minho

Why did you leave without saying anything to me?

She sighs as she read the message and smiled as she clicked the reply button.

To: Choi Minho

Because I love you.

A/N: New update! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Kisses! xoxo❤️❤️❤️