Chapter 12

My Devil Boss

It was finally Friday night and Sulli was in the car with Kath, Victoria and Luna. They just bought a cake for L and are now on their way to the cafe so that they could celebrate his birthday.

They arrived at the cafe and saw that all of the guys were there including Eunji.

"What took you guys so long?" asked Eunji as she takes the cake from Sulli and hands it to Key.

"Traffic and we waited for the message that we wanted to be written on the cake." explained Sulli.

"Thanks for getting the cake guys. Let's eat." says L as he gestures for Sulli to sit down at a seat that he just pulled out.

Sulli nodded her head and took her seat. She was sitting between Minho and L.

They ate their dinner and sang a Happy Birthday to L. They then decided to play a game as the night ends.

"What are we playing?" asked Sulli.

"Let's play spin the bottle truth or dare. I have dares in this cup and questions for truth in this other cup." explains Eunji.

"Alright! Sound like fun." says L.

"Wait! What about punishments? Like if we refuse to answer the question or do the dare." says Zhou Mi.

"One shot of vodka!" proposed Victoria.

"Call!" replied everyone except for Minho who was just watching as they all suggested ideas.

The first one to spin was birthday boy L and it landed on Sulli.

"Truth or dare?" asked L.

"Truth." chose Sulli. L took a paper from the cup of questions and read it aloud.

"Sulli, the man that you like is here." says L.

Sulli was shocked at the question but she knew she had to answer. Besides, there was no harm in saying yes or no because it wasn't asking for a name.

"Yes." replied Sulli. Everyone was shocked at her answer. They didn't think that Sulli would be so quick to answer the question.

"Really who is it?" says L who became curious.

"That wasn't part of the question. Besides, there's the dating ban so there's no point in anyone knowing. Alright, it's my turn to spin." says Sulli, not wanting to keep talking about her love life.

Sulli's spin, landed on Minho.

"Asa∼Boss, truth or dare?" says Sulli.

"Truth." replied Minho.

"What is the most regretful thing in your past?" said Sulli while reading the paper she got aloud.

L stared at Minho because he knew that Minho would most likely not answer the question.

"I'm not going to answer that. That is too personal." says Minho.

"You have to do the punishment then Boss." says Sulli.

"I don't drink." says Minho.

"It's not fun if you don't do the punishment." says L. Right after he said that, he took a glass of vodka and shoved it into Minho's throat, causing him to pass out.

"Boss! Why did you do that?" says Sulli as she tried to wake Minho up.

"He won't wake up until tomorrow. Minho has really bad tolerance for alcohol." explained L.

"Just go back to playing. He'll be fine." says Key.

They nodded their head and went back to playing the game.

By the end of the night, everyone was drunk. Eunji had to drive Kath and the girls home while Key was assigned to drive the guys home because they were the ones who were the most sober still. Meanwhile L and Sulli had to carry Minho home. They got to the house and they dropped Minho on his bed.

Because they were drunk, Sulli and L could no longer get up and they passed out on Minho's bed.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Morning came and Minnho was awoken by the sunlight. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to see that Sulli was on his arm. He smirked and pulled her closer to his chest by placing his hand on her head. He was drifting back to sleep when he heard a yawn. He opened his eyes and found L who just woke up on the floor in front of his bed.

"What is he doing here?!?!" he yelled.

This caused Sulli to wake up as well and when she looked up she saw how close her face was to Minho and immediately pulled away.

"I-uh...I'm going to go get ready for work." says Sulli as she quickly stood up and went to the restroom.

"I'm gunna go wash my face in your restroom before I go back to my house." says L as he stood up.

Minho remembered what Sulli just said and got up himself.

Minho was too late to stop L because when he came downstairs, he found Sulli in L's arms. They bumped into each other when Sulli came out of the restroom.

Sulli released herself from L's hold and made her way out of the house as she grabs her purse.

"I'll see you guys at work." says Sulli as she closes the door.

"I guess I'll see you at work too Minho." says L as he smirks and makes his way home.

Minho was too shocked, eveything that happened was so fast. But he did remember that he still had to get ready so he quickly went to the restroom and got ready for work.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Minho came to his office and was delighted to see that Sulli has already placed his breakfast on the table. He went to his desk and started with eating his breakfast.

An hour into the work day, Sulli felt thirsty and she decided to get up and get a drink. As she made her way to the kitchen, she was interrupted by a woman who just walked in. The woman turned to her and she smiled as she recognized who the woman was.

"Miss Stephanie Hwang!" says Sulli as she waved her hand to her.

"Oh! Sulli! And please call me Tiffany. Stephanie is way too formal to me." said Tiffany.

"De. Follow me, I'll take you to Boss' office." says Sulli.

Tiffany smiled at the fact that she would get to see Minho everyday now.

"Boss, Tiffany is here." says Sulli.

Minho's eyes widened as he saw Tiffany and he started to feel upset.

"I didn't know you were starting today." says Minho.

"I wanted to surprise you." says Tiffany.

"You've already surprised me. Sulli, please give her a tour of the place and stop by L first please." says Minho coldly.

Sulli nodded her head and told Tiffany to follow her.

Of course, the only thing that would catch anybody's attention during the tour was the bulletin board, specifically the dating ban.

Tiffany thanked Sulli for the tour and excused herself so that she could go talk to Minho. She walked into Minho's office and closed the door.

"The ban...you put it up because of me didn't you?" says Tiffany.

Minho stood up and closed the blinds so that the others don't see them.

"You already know the answer, why would you bother asking?" says Minho to her.

"Are you still angry at me? Why can't you forgive me? It happened a long time ago." says Tiffany.

"You think it's that easy? You didn't explain to me why you left. You didn't reply to me until now. Do you expect that you would just show up and I would go back to you? Don't keep your hopes up Steph. I won't go back to you. Specially, after what you put me through." says Minho.

"Fine. But you're keeping that ban or else I'll make all of your hard work disappear. You can only take that ban away when you come back to me." says Tiffany as she storms out of Minho's office.

She went back to her desk and thought about her plans. She knows that Minho is falling for Sulli but she won't let him end up with her. Tiffany always gets what she wants and she is definitely determined to get Minho back.

 

A/N: New update!! What do you guys think about Stephanie now? Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥