Chapter 17

My Devil Boss

It was after work, and Sulli was ready to go. When she came downstairs, Minho was already there stnading by his car.

"Did you wait for me all this time?" asked Sulli when she walked closer to Minho.

Minho shook his head and put his arm around her petite waist. He was leaning in to kiss her but Sulli put her index finger over his lips.

"I have to go somewhere. I'll make it up to you when I come home." said Sulli as she released herself from Minho's hold.

Minho sighed and said, "Let me drive you to where you're going." 

Sulli looked to her side and saw that L was there. She made sure that what she would say is loud enough so that L wouldn't leave right away.

"You don't have to. L is taking me." 

L looked at Sulli and gave her a questioning look. Minho made a face that made it seem like he was pissed.

"Yah! Don't get mad. It's just for today. Just go home and wait for me." explained Sulli.

Minho nodded his head in surrender. Sulli was about to walk to L's car when Minho grabbed her arm and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She kissed him back and ran towards L.

"L, don't you dare even touch a hair on Sulli's head." yelled Minho from his window inside the car. L smiled at him and laid his hand on top of Sulli's hand. Minho made a furious expression on his face and L quickly got in the car. Sulli followed L quickly drove away before Minho could do anything.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"So Ssul, do you want to tell me where we're going because right now I'm driving to nowhere." says L while driving.

"Tiffany's place. I want to talk to her. I hope you don't mind that I made you drive me. It's just that Minho would never take me if I told him that I wanted to talk to her." explained Sulli.

"I understand. I'm worried about her too. She hasn't been going to work since that one day." said L.

Tiffany was in her house just lying down on the couch i. the living room, she was a mess. She hasn't taken a shower in two days and she's been wearing the same clothes for two days.

Sulli rang the door bell and when Tiffany saw who it was, a part of her wanted to open it but another restrained her from opening the door. She felt better when she saw that L was there, out of everyone she knew, L was the only person she liked talking to in whatever mood she's in. Seeing him, gave her the courage to open the door and let them in.

"What do the two of you want from me?" asked Tiffany.

"Tiff, what happened to you?" said L while lifting a piece of her hair.

"Did you know that not showering does this?" replied Tiffany.

L nodded his head and put her hair back. She noticed that Sulli was looking at her with a guilty expression on her face.

"Why are you two here anyway? Isn't it clear that I don't wanna see any of you?" said Tiffany.

"Hey, I'm just a driver. Sulli was the one who wanted to talk to you." said L as he walked past her and settled on the couch.

"You wanted to talk to me? Follow me then. L just watch TV." said Tiffany as she walked towards the backyard. Sulli followed her after gathering her thoughts.

"Talk." said Tiffany when they were outside already.

"How are you?" asked Sulli.

"Isn't it obvious?" replied Tiffany.

"Right." said Sulli while staring at her feet.

"Get to your point. Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I...I...wanted to-"

"Don't you dare apologize to me. I don't want to hear you feeling sorry for me. I know what you're doing. You want to befriend me, but there's no way I want to be recognized as your friend right now. Maybe if we met under different circumstances, we could have been good friends." said Tiffany.

"Actually, I wanted to thank you."

This surprised Tiffany.

"For what?"

"Letting me realize that love is worth fighting for even when it feels wrong. I know that you are hurt by what happened.  But I want you to know that you are a person worth loving. I liked you because I know that even though you had bad intentions towards me, the way you befriended me was sincere. I never felt your dislike towards me. And you're right, we would probably be good friends under different circumstances." said Sulli.

"I also want to thank you. For letting me learn, that loving someone means that you're willing to risk anything to be with him. Sulli, I'm glad he met you. Take good care of him, he's cold sometimes but he's really fragile. Don't take this as a compliment from me though." replied Tiffany.

Sulli held out her hand to symbolize her making peace with Tiffany. Tiffany smiled without showing her teeth and shook Sulli's hand.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho sat in a chair in the living room while reading a book, he has been waiting for Sulli. He looked at the time and saw that it was already 11:30pm. He's been waiting for Sulli for 3 hours.

He heard the door click and stood with his arm crossed as he watched Sulli come in. L was behind her.

"What took you so long? It's almost midnight and you didn't even text or call me. You were out with this punk too. Do you know how worried I am?" said Minho.

"I'm sorry. It took forever for the shop to make this."

Sulli took the box that L was holding for her and placed it on the dining table with Minho following her. L followed after closing the door.

Sulli opened the box and revealed that she bought a birthday cake for Minho.

"What is this?" asked Minho.

"Well, there's 15 minutes left until your birthday. So I figured that we should start the party." said Sulli as she lit up the candles.

"We also bought these." said L as he took out some beer from a plastic bag he was holding.

"Myungsoo-yah! You of all people know that I don't drink. You know I'm gunna pass out after drinking even just one drop of that thing." said Minho.

"Don't worry. You probably built up some endurance after I forced that vodka down your throat last time." said L.

Minho made an angry face and he hid behind Sulli.

"Yah! I told you not to touch her!" said Minho. He was about to get L when Sulli spoke up.

"Yah! Choi Minho! Kim Myungsoo! We are having a celebration and there is food. Stop fighting and be positive. Go take your seats."

"Yes ma'am." said Minho and L as they took their seats.

The clock rang, signaling that it was already midnight and Minho's birthday. Sulli and L started to sing happy hirthday to Minho and Minho made his wish when they finished.

"What did you wish for?" asked Sulli.

"I'm not gunna tell you. I want it to come true." said Minho while shaking his head.

Sulli rolled her eyes and took out her present for Minho. He opened it and saw that it was a stuffed lion with wings.

"What's with the wings?" asked Minho.

"The lion is you. You're cold and scary but at the same time you have goodness inside of you. That allows you to get to anywhere you want to and carry the love of those who care about you, hence the wings." explained Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and thanked Sulli. He then turned to L, waiting for his present.

L took out a knife with a ribbon on it and handed it to Minho.

"Myungsoo-yah! This is my kitchen knife, you just placed a ribbon on it." said Minho.

"Yah! Sulli just invited me when we got here okay. You're gunna need that to cut the cake anyway. I just made it more special for you." explained L.

Minho rolled his eyes and started to cut the cake. As he was cutting, L and Sulli smirked and nodded at each other.

"Aaahhh!!!" screamed Minho as his face got smacked with icing from the cake. He cleaned icing off of his eyes and found L and Minho laughing in front of him. Minho laughed along with them and quietly took two plates each with a slice of cake.

Before L and Sulli could escape, Minho has already placed the cake on their faces. L saw that Sulli tried to clean her face right away and he smiled and nodded at Minho. They took more icing and placed it on Sulli's face. Sulli laughed with them and took the whole cake, throwing pieces at their faces.

That night, the house was filled with sweet laughter.

 

A/N: Congratulations! You guys are almost at the end. I am really thankful to everyone who subscribed and also the silent readers! Kisses! xoxo💕💕💕