Chapter 16

My Devil Boss

"Minho, how could you do this to yourself? I leave for just a week and then I find out that you're in this state. Jinja Pabo-yah!" said Sulli while crying beside Minho.

"You should probably tell him everything you want to before he goes." Sulli looked to her right and found that L has joined them.

Sulli nodded her head and Minho's cheek.

"Minho, please don't leave me. I need you, please come back to me. The truth is I like you." says Sulli.

"Just like?" says L.

Suddenly, Minho's heart beat started to increase.

"No! No! Minho! L please get the doctor." said Sulli.

L ran out the door and called the doctor. Seconds later, the doctor came with a group of nurses. Sulli was going crazy, they saw them try to revive Minho with the shocks, suddenly the machine showed a green line.

"Time of death, July 30, 8pm." says the doctor.

Sulli released herself from L's hold and ran to Minho. She hugged Minho and laid her head on his chest while crying.

"Minho, jebal! This can't be happening! Minho, don't leave me. Please! I LOVE YOU!* yelled Sulli.

"Really?"

Sulli was shocked at the voice she just heard and quickly lifted herself up from the hug. She found a smiling Minho with the oxygen mask in his hand.

"Mi-Minho?" says Sulli.

Sulli figured out what was going on and started to hit Minho.

"Yah! Stop hitting me! You said you love me. Right guys?" said Minho.

Sulli turned to the direction to which Minho's eyes were looking and saw that the doctor was Jonghyun and the masked nurses with him was Kath, Daniel, Luna, Zhou Mi and Victoria.

"You guys played a part in this stupid plan?" said a furious Sulli.

"Hey, it wasn't stupid since we got you to confess." says L who directed the others to folllow him out of the room and winking at Minho before closing the door.

When they left, Sulli stood by the door with her arms across her chest. Minho patted the empty space next to him signaling Sulli to sit with him on the bed. Sulli sat with her back against him. Minho leaned in closer and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." said Minho.

"You scared me." said Sulli.

"That's why I'm sorry. You wouldn't answer my calls." said Minho.

Sulli turned to face him and hugged him tightly.

"Don't ever do that again. I don't like the feeling of losing you." says Sulli to Minho.

"Yes ma'am." said Minho while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't you have anything else to say?" says Sulli pulling away from the hug and looking at Minho, arms still wrapped around each other.

Minho understood what Sulli meant and said what she wanted to hear.

"I love you too." Minho leaned closer to Sulli's face and was about to kiss her when she placed her hand on his lips.

"What about Tiffany?" she asked as she took her hand away from Minho's lips.

"Don't kill the moment." said Minho and tried to kiss Sulli again but Sulli did the same thing.

"You will not get anything until you sort out Tiffany." says Sulli as she walks out of the room leaving Minho hanging.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next day, Minho came to the company and asked everyone to listen to what he had to say, he even had Sulli come. Tiffany was there and she became angry at the sight of Sulli. Tiffany walked over to Minho and linked her arms with him and she smiled when she saw that Sulli felt uncomfortable.

"Hello everyone. I've gathered you guys out here in the corridor because I have an announcement to make. I am going to resign as the CEO of this company, therefore the dating ban is gone. Zhou Mi will now become the CEO of our new company." announced Minho.

"What? You can't do that. Why are you resigning?" says a surprised Tiffany. Minho took his arm away from her grasp and looked at Sulli.

"I want to be with the person I love. I want to be with Sulli." answered Minho.

Tiffany became furious and took a butter knife from the table.

 "Minho, I will kill myself if you do that." said Tiffany while placing the knife closer to her wrist.

Sulli looked at Minho and saw how troubled he was. She only thought of one solution to the problem. She walked closer to Minho, pulled him towards her and kissed him passionately.

Everyone was shocked, specially Tiffany who dropped the knife to the ground. L knew it was his cue and took Tiffany home.

After the incident, Sulli and Minho decided to walk home together. Sulli was embarrased by what she did and just walked behind Minho as if she was his shadow.

"Why are you being awkward?" says Minho as he stopped walking.

Sulli didn't know what to say and when she lifted her head up, she saw that her face was only centimeters away from Minho's. Minho pulled her closer and smirked at her.

"Maybe I should do what you did to me so that it's not so awkward."

Minho closed the gap between him and Sulli, putting all his love in that one kiss.

That night was a night that Sulli will never forget. That kiss was filled with their love for each other.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Since then, Sulli noticed that Tiffany hasn't been going to work, she decided to come over to her place today after work and visit her.

Today wasn't much of a busy day at work, MInho came to gather his stuff and Sulli was helping him since she doesn't have much to do.

"Are you sure about this? I feel like you shouldn't sacrifice your job for the two of us Minho-ssi." said Sulli.

Minho walked over to her and held her placed his hands on his cheeks.

"Ssul, every decision that I make is made because I want to live a happy life. And the only way for me to love my life and be happy is to have you in it. I won't et anything or anyone take you away from me." says Minho as he kisses Sulli on the forehead. Sulli sighed and hugged him afterwards.

"Minho-ssi." 

They turned towards the door as L called Minho.

"What happened L?" asked Minho.

"Mr. Woo is here. He wants to speak with you." says L.

Minho held Sulli's hand and made his way out the door with her.

"Mr.Woo." said Minho as he walked over to Mr.Woo.

"Mr. Choi." said Mr. Woo.

"Please, call me Minho. How may I help you?" replied Minho.

"I'm here to tell you that I am not accepting your resignation." said Mr.Woo.

Sulli gave Minho a worried look and Minho held her hand tightly.

"Why is that Mr.Woo?" asked Minho.

"Because I value you as a businessman Minho. You're skills are valuable in this industry. Which is why, I am promoting you to Vice President of Woolim Ent." explained Mr.Woo.

Sulli and Minho's face lit up at the good news. Minho shook Mr.Woo's hand and thanked him. Afterwards, he hugged Sulli and spun her around. 

The other employees took out their party streamers hidden in their desks and opened them in celebration of Minho's promotion. 

Although Sulli was very happy about everything that happened, there was one person who was nagging at her conscience and she is very determined to help that person out.

A/N: New update everyone! Good news! Minho is alive ahaha. Thank you very much for all the support that you all have given to this fanfic. Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Let's try to get at least 100 votes until this fanfic ends. Thank you so much yoreubeun!! Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥