Chapter 13

My Devil Boss

Today was a hectic day for the team, a famous magazine editor from New York wanted to do a cover story on Woolim Entertainment and collaborate with Seoul's best magazine company.

They were even more pressured because the editor did not say when she would show up and everyone was on the look out. Well, almost everyone was on the look out except for Tiffany. Sulli noticed how calm she was and wondered how she could stay so calm in that kind of situation.

"Hey Tiffany-ssi, how are you able to be so calm?" asked Sulli.

Everyone paid attention to Tiffany's reply.

"Ssul, when you've been in this business for so long, you realize that the it doesn't matter how important the person you're meeting is. As long as you have confidence and you know what you're doing, you'll get the deal. But you would never understand that Ssul. No offense though." explained Tiffany. She meant it as an insult and she did not expect Sulli's reply.

"You got that right. I always mess up first before I do things right. This time, I won't fail everyone, I'll make sure to do my job right. I promise." says Sulli.

The others found Sulli ridiculous and didn't expect anything from her. Meanwhile, Tiffany eyed Sulli while she was working.

"We'll see what happens today, Sulli-ssi." says Tiffany in her head.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"STAR Magazine. So, this is the place." said a lady in a trench coat and sunglasses.

She walks into the building and greets the person at the lobby.

"Welcome to STAR Magazine ma'am." says the girl ath the lobby.

"I have an appointment with Mr.Choi." she replied.

"Right this way ma'am."

The girl guided her to the elevator and pressed the button for her.

She arrived at Minho's floor and walked out of the elevator.

As she walked in, she observed everything that she passes by and was impressed by the environment. She got to wear the employess were and thye all stood up as she walked in. She looked at them and smiled when she noticed a familiar figure.

"Stephanie, darling." she says as she takes her sunglasses off.

"Jessica." says Tiffany as she walks up to her and gives a cheek to cheek kiss.

Everyone just stared at them because they were surprises that Tiffany knew who the woman was.

"You are looking much more beautiful than the last time I saw you in New York." says Jessica.

"Thank you Jessica. Let me introduce the others to you. These are Sulli, Kath, Daniel, Victoria, Zhou Mi, Luna and Jonghyun." said Tiffany as she points to them one by one.

"I'm Jessica, I look forward to working with all of you." said Jessica to all of them. They bowed to her and she bowed back.

"Is that Jessica I here?" says L as he walked out of his office.

"Myungsoo-yah!" says Jessica as he walked over to give her a friendly hug.

"So, you were the editor from New York?" asked L.

"Yes. And I'm already excited to work with you guys. " said Jessica.

"You know Myungsoo?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, I met him when I visited Seoul last year and met with your uncle because he wanted me to spread the word out for global auditions for Woolim Ent." explained Jessica.

"Follow me, I'll take you to Minho's office." says L. Jessica nodded her head and followed.

They walked into Minho's office and Minho stood up at the sight of Jessica.

"Miss Jessica, this our CEO Mr. Choi Minho." says L.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr.Choi." says Jessica as she holds out her hand to Minho.

"The pleasure is all mine Miss Jessica. Shall we get started?" replied Minho as he shakes Jessica's hand.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After meeting with Jessica, Minho gathered the others in the conference room and talked to them about their jobs. Sulli was put in charge of the proposal again, considering how great she did with the last one. She will be working with Minho, L and Tiffany in putting together the new issue of their magazine which will only be for the eyes of Jessica. If it is successful with her, it will be featured in the new issue of Jessica's magazine company in New York which also sends magazines to other places of the world.

It was the end of the day and Tiffany decided to talk to Minho.

"Minho." says Tiffany as she walks into Minho's office and closes the door.

"What do you want?" says Minho while he was packing up and getting the work he needed to bring home.

"Let's talk, let's talk about us." says Tiffany.

"I already told you that this can't be fixed." replied Minho.

"Yes it can. I know that you still love me." answered Tiffany.

"What makes you think that?" asked Minho.

"Then tell me. Look into my eyes and tell me if you still love me or not." protested Tiffany.

Minho walked up to her and looked into her eyes. He smiled, and Tiffany smiled back thinking that he would say what she wanted to hear. Minho's face necame serious and he looked very upset.

"You...are...nothing to me Tiffany. I don't love you at all. I stopped loving you the day you decided to leave me without saying anything."

With those words, Minho walked out of his office and left a Tiffany who was crying in his office.

 

Author's Note: Hey guys! I apologize for the late update. I'm feeling very sad because of the news about f(x) and the cancellation of their schedule. There has also been rumors that our Sulli wants to leave f(x). I hope you guys liked this chapter even though it's not good. Kisses! xoxo💗💗💗