Chapter 8

My Devil Boss

Sulli was at home when she received a phone call from Kath.

"Hey Ssul, meet us at the cafe. We're having a welcome party for L tonight." says Kath.

"Alright. I'll be there." replies Sulli.

She got ready and when she went out of her room, she found MInho reading a book in the living room.

"Hey Boss, we're having a welcome party at the cafe for L today. Would you like to come?" asked Sulli.

"I don't have time to waste on parties." says Minho sternly.

Sulli nodded her head and left.While Minho was left sulking in the living room.

........................................................................................................................................................

"Hey guys!" says Sulli as she walks in.

She found the boys sitting on their own table while Kath, Victoria and Luna were all seated with L.

"Hey Sulli. Glad you can make it." says L as he stands up to hug Sulli.

After saying hi to everyone, Sulli decided to get a drink and some food.

"Mr. Key, I'd like some orange juice please and could you please make some food that I could take home for the boss?"

"Sure thing Miss Sulli. Minho never remembers to eat when he's focused with work, thank you for remembering." says Key as he bows to Sulli.

Sulli smiled and bowed back. All the talk about food and remembering to eat reminded her of her fish. She took her phone out and called Minho.

......................................................................................................................................................................

Minho was reading his book and could not concentrate. He was imagining things that could happen to L and Sulli while they were at the party.

"Aish! Jinja, why am I thinking about those two? I could care less about what they do." says Minho to himself.

Suddenly, he received a text from Key. It was a picture of Sulli trying to blow something out of L's eyes. The caption said: Are you sure you don't want to come over here?

Minho replied with a no and went back to reading his book. A few minutes later his phone rang, it was Sulli. He wasn't sure if he should pick it up or not but he ended up answering it.

"What do you want? I already told you I wasn't going to that party." says Minho.

"I know boss. I just called to ask if you could feed my fish please. Her food is in the cupboard above her bowl." says Sulli.

"A-arasso." replies Minho.

"Thank you boss!" says Sulli as she hangs up the phone.

Minho turned his phone over on the desk next to him and had a disappointed look on his face.

"She remembers the fish but not me." says Minho as he stands up to give the fish some food.

As Minho was reaching up to get the fish food from the cupboard, he thought about the picture between L and Sulli. Because he was distracted he accidentally hit the bottle of cinnamon next to the fish food and all the cinnamon spilled in the fish bowl. He decided to go to the cafe and was completely unaware that there was a dying fish in the bowl.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was standing up to get a refill on her drink when she noticed that the guys were giving L death glares. She wondered what was up with them and decided to ask them.

"What's up with you guys, why are you looking at L that way? Are you guys jealous of him?" asks Sulli.

"Just Daniel and Zhou Mi. I can do exactly what L is doing but better." says Jonghyun.

"Aigoo. Why don't you two just go and talk to Kath and Victoria." says Sulli.

Daniel and Zhou Mi gave her a look and she decided to leave them.

"More orange juice?" says Key as Sulli places her glass on the table. Sulli nodded her head and smiled.

"Here you go." says Key.

"Thank you. Um, is the food for the boss ready?" asks Sulli.

"I don't think he'll need it." says Key while directing Sulli to look at the door. There, she saw Minho standig next to the door.

"Boss, you're here." says Sulli.

"Yeah. Key-hyung invited me. He said he needed to talk to me about something." explains Minho.

Key looked at him with a questioning look and in turn, Minho sent him a look that says just go with it.

"Uh-yeah. Minho come sit here, so we can talk." says Key. Minho gave him a thankful look and followed what he said.

L also came to join them.

"Wah-it has been so many years. I haven't seen you two together like this in a long time." says Key.

"You guys know each other?" asked a surprised Sulli.

"Yup. They went to the same high school and even though they were rivals at everything, it was just friendly competition. They used to be really close to each other." explains Key.

"I find that really hard to believe." says Sulli.

They stayed in the cafe until Minho decided that he wanted to go home. Sulli followed him as well and they ended up taking the food Sulli asked for.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning, Minho found a note on the kitchent table saying that Sulli had to leave early because Kath wanted to eat breakfast with her. Minho got a glass of water and while he was drinking he looked at the fish bowl. He spat out his water at the sight of a dead fish. Then, he finally remembered what he did last night.

"Choi Minho, you are so stupid." he told himself.

Not knowing what to do, he decided to call Key. Key answered the phone with a sleepy voice.

"Hyung! Wake up! I need your help!" says a panicking Minho.

"Wha..happened?" says a half asleep Key.

"I...may...have...killed...Sulli's fish." says Minho.

"You what?!?!" Key woke up at the news he just heard.

"It wasn't intentional. It was an accident. Listen hyung, I'm gunna leave the door unlocked. Can you please buy a new fish exactly like Sulli's fish. I would do it myself but I have to go to work." says Minho.

"Fine, but you better not say that I had any part in this stupid plan of yours." says Key.

"It'll be fine hyung. I'm pretty sure that she won't know the difference."

 

 

A/N: New update! Do you guys like it? What do you think of Minho now? Anyway, I hope you guys didn't wait long for this update. Have you guys seen the music video for Red Light? I keep watching it, I really love f(x)! Look at my blog if you haven't seen the music video yet. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥