Chapter 3

My Devil Boss

Sulli woke up and looked at the clock. She realized that she woke up at the time that she usually wakes up and forgot to set her alarm earlier. Afraid of being late again, she hurriedly got ready and bought breakfast for Minho again.

 

Sadly, she got to the conference room with 5 minutes to spare again.

 

"You are late again Ms. Choi." says Minho as Sulli takes her seat.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Choi." says Sulli.

 

"Let's proceed with today's meeting. I called all of you here today because we have an important proposal to make. The owner of the new restaurant at the end of the street needs a product to promote. But the owner isn't really familiar with the neighborhood so he asked us to research for him. I am assigning this proposal to Ms. Choi." says Minho.

 

"What?!?" says all of the employees.

 

"Sulli can barely keep up with the work she has now." says Victoria with an attitude.

 

"I chose Ms.Choi because I'm going to need all of you for other articles that we have to make for this month's issue of STAR magazine." explains Minho.

 

All the employees nodded and were thankful that they did not have to do the proposal.

 

The meeting ended and Minho asked for Sulli to go to his office.

 

“Ms.Choi, since you said yourself that your specialty is fieldwork, I’m going to need you to accompany me today. I need you to take a survey of what people like to order from the restaurants near the new one that just opened.” says Minho.

 

“Are we leaving now Mr.Choi?” asks Sulli.

 

“Yes. Just wait for me for 5 minutes. I need to finish typing up something.” explains Minho.

 

“Oh, Mr.Choi. Here is your breakfast.” says Sulli.

 

Minho gave her a look telling her to leave and so she left quickly. When she was gone, Minho grinned at the sight of the brown paper bag and remembered how he cooked dinner for her last night.

 

“Wait a minute!” says Minho to himself.

 

“This is bad. I can’t be developing feelings for her. The dating ban is there for a reason. I really need to get her away from me.” thought Minho.


 

A few minutes later, Minho and Sulli were outside for the survey. Well, Sulli was outside because she was surveying people while Minho was just in the car, taking pictures of the people.

 

Minho noticed that he took a picture of Sulli and while looking at it, he remembered what he told himself earlier.

 

He went to his phone’s home screen and dialed a number.

 

“Hello, this is Unlock Locksmith, what can we help you with?” says the person on the other line.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The day ended and Sulli decided to go to get help from Kath and Eunji. The survey was all over the place and she couldn’t figure out what the people wanted.

 

“Hey Ssul, let’s take a look at all the surveys you have then. If we find what people really want the most then we’ll be able to know what the restaurant needs.” says Kath.

 

They looked at the results of the surveys and found that the most common thing that people wanted was coffee. But because it was summer, they couldn’t drink it because the iced coffee was too sour. They had to find the perfect blend.

 

“But how are we suppose to know the best blend?” says Sulli.

 

“I know a guy who can help us. You guys are off tomorrow right?” says Eunji.

 

“Yeah.” replies Kath and Sulli.

 

“I have a friend to introduce to you guys. He knows everything about coffee.” replies Eunji.

 

Sulli smiled and thanked her friends. She looked at the time and realized that it was already late at night. She bid goodbye to her friends and made her way home.

 

Sulli got to the door and found that her key wasn’t working.

 

“That jerk changed the lock!” says Sulli who was really frustrated. She rang the doorbell many times and found that Minho wasn’t hearing it because he was playing his music so loudly.


DREAM GIRL!

 

Sulli heard the loud music as she went to the window. She banged the window and yelled, Minho looked at her but turned around again and pretended that he didn’t see Sulli.

 

“Let’s see if you still don’t open the door after this.” says Sulli as she takes her phone out.

 

“Hello officer…” says Sulli as her call was answered.

 

Minho just finished arranging the table so that he could eat his dinner when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and was surprised to see a police officer.

 

Then, there was Sulli.

 

“My love, I’m so happy you’re okay. I told this officer that you locked the door and that I was so scared because you have that condition where you have suicidal thoughts.” says Sulli as she hugs Minho.

 

“Young man. I know that your life is hard but your girlfriend is here and she loves you so much so don’t end your life. Think of her.” says the police officer.

 

“Thank you very much Mr.Police Officer.” says Sulli about to close the door.

 

“Take care you crazy kids.” replies the police officer.

 

Sulli closed the door and sees Minho giving her an irritated look.

 

“I told you, you can’t get rid of me.” says Sulli.

 

“Fine. But I’m only going to let you stay here under certain conditions.” says Minho.

 

“What are they?” asks Sulli.

 

“ Let me list it out for you:

 

  1. You have to pay half of this house’s bill.

  2. Before entering the house you must take your shoes off and put them in the shoe cabinet. Every pair should be 6cm apart. They cannot be at at an angle or messy.

  3. The living room must be neat and dry. You cannot eat snacks on the sofa, drink colored liquids and no food crumbs can fall on the floor.

  4. The refrigerator has to be separated into sections. This third is yours, the other two thirds is mine. You cannot store your things in my section. Also, all junk food and expired leftovers are forbidden.

  5. After eating a meal, you must clean all dishes within five minutes and cannot leave any watermarks. The dishes have to be dried thoroughly using an antibacterial cloth.  Then they have to be neatly put back in the draws in the correct categories. The clothes washer have to be sanitised every week. After you do your laundry, the washer has to be cleared within three minutes, no hairs or cottons can be left over.

  6. Finally, no matter when or where, the bathroom must be completely dry. After 9pm there cannot be any weird noises. Also, no one in the office can know we are living together. If someone finds out, you are responsible.

So, do you get these terms? Because I don’t like to repeat myself.” says Minho.

 

“Yes Mr. Choi.” says Sulli


Author’s Note: Here ya go everyone! How’s the story for everyone so far? What do you guys think about Minho? What about Sulli or any of the other characters? Do you guys have any suspicion of other couples that are gonna be formed in the story? Anyway, I’m still waiting for the day that a rumor about MinSul being together is made. Then, SM confirms it. Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥