Chapter 6

My Devil Boss

Mr.Kim stopped the truck that they were using to go around the fields and let everyone take a closer look at the coffee beans.

"Here, you can see all of our coffee beans. They all look the same on the outside but the inside is where they are unique." explains Mr,Kim.

They all observed the beans and even touched them. Sulli noticed the ones that fell on the ground.

"Mr.Kim, what do you do with the beans that have fallen?" asks Sulli.

"Well, since they fell and are no good anymore, we usually just throw them away." explained Mr.Kim.

"Oh, Mr.Kim. They are not a complete waste. You see, when I was younger, I would always bury dead roses. My father told me that they would always grow back. He was right, when I woke up, I would always see roses on the spot where I planted the dead roses. I believe that life is never ending and one day they would grow back again and you will be able to use them." says Sulli.

"Ms. Choi, I'm surprised that you know so much about plants, specifically roses, may I aks how you know all of these things?" says Mr.Kim.

"Well, my parents own a rose plantation and they would always tell me about plants." explains Sulli.

"Are your parents Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung?" asks Mr.Kim.

"Yes Sir. How do you know them?" says a surprised Sulli.

"I worked with them before. I had an idea about making a rose blended coffee and they shared everything they knew about roses to me." says Mr.Kim.

"That's great.I'll tell them about you when I visit them again." says Sulli while smiling wide at Mr.Kim.

Minho stopped observing the coffee beans because he observed something else. He observed Sulli and the way she was telling Mr.Kim about the plants. Of course, he thought that it was ridiculous because once plants are dead, they are dead. But the way that Sulli smiled while talking about the plants caught his attention.

Gosh! Choi Minho, stop thinking about her this way. You don't want to be in this situation again. Remember the dating ban! -thought Minho.

They finished the tour and now Sulli and Minho are putting their proposal together with the help of Key and Eunji. Mr. Kim left them alone in the house again because he had to visit his daughter's family, it was his granddaughter's birthday.

"Okay so, let's work on this proposal and make sure that it would make everyone love coffee." says Minho.

Sulli, Eunji and Key nodded their heads at him with determined looks on their faces.

........................................................................................................…………………………………………………………

Night fell, Eunji and Key ended up falling asleep on the couch while Sulli and Minho were still working. Sulli noticed that the two had fallen asleep and placed a blanket over them.

She went back to what she was working on and looked at Minho as he was working. He seemed like a decent guy, she doesn't get why he was so cold. She really wants to know what happened to him in the past.

I will make you open up to me, Choi Minho. -thought Sulli.

"Mr. Choi, why did you put up the dating ban?" asked Sulli.

"Ms. Choi, we have a job to finish. Please do not ask such distracting questions." says Minho coldly.

Sulli rolled her eyes. But she knew that it was a stupid question to ask since she already knew what his answer would be. 

After 30 minutes, Minho was finally done with his part. He turned his head and noticed that Sulli had fallen asleep with her head leaning on the back of the chair. He noticed that she was uncomfortable and decided to take her to the bedroom.

He didn't know why, but it felt right for him to carry Sulli. He went to their room and gently laid her down on the bed. He also lied down because he felt tired, as he was falling asleep, he felt Sulli lean closer to him and that night he slept with a smile on his face.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Here you go, Mr.Kim. This is our proposal." says Minho as he hands the proposal to Mr.Kim.

"I am looking forward to reading it. Go ahead and sleep, you guys have a long drive back tomorrow." replies Mr.Kim.

The next morning, the gang was getting ready to go back home. But they weren't going home without knowing Mr.Kim's verdict.

"Well, all I can say is, I loved the proposal. I'll send Kibum the materials you will need to find the perfect summer blend of coffee. It is my pleasure to work with you exceptional young people. Congratualtions!" says Mr.Kim.

"Waaahhh! Thank you Mr.Kim!" says Sulli as she hugs Mr.Kim.

Minho pulled her from him because her hug was too tight.

"Mr.Kim can't breathe anymore." says Minho to Sulli.

"I'm very sorry Mr.Kim, I'm just too happy." apologizes Sulli.

"It's alright." says Mr.Kim while patting Sulli's head.

They all rode the car and Mr.Kim talked to Minho before he rode the car.

"Mr.Choi are you sure that you don't have anything with Ms.Choi?" says Mr.Kim.

"No, sir." replies Minho.

"Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I really think that she's a special girl in your life. Don't lose her. She's a good one." says Mr.Kim.

Minho nodded his head and bid Mr.Kim goodbye.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

They finally came home and Sulli was ready to just crash on her bed. She needed a break. Sulli noticed that Minho was getting his things ready for work.

"Hey Boss, why are you getting your stuff ready for work?" asks Sulli.

"Because we still ahve work tomorrow and I suggest you get your stuff ready too so that you aren't late again tomorrow." says Minho.

Sulli was in dibelief. There was no stopping MInho, he was a workaholic. Sulli was hopping for a day off tomorrow but it looks like she won't get it.

"Choi Minho, I will make you realize that life doesn't run on your job. I will definitely make you fall in love with me." says Sulli before drifting into sleep.

A few days after, they were finally able to make the coffee blend that was perfect for the summer. The new restaurant made lots of profit on the new blend of coffee that they sold. Because of this, another company offered to work with STAR magazine. It was an entertainment company, known as Woolim Entertainment. It was their biggest project yet because they are able to get scoops about the celebrities in the company faster than any other company. They would also gain more popularity as a company.

Today was the day that, Sulli and Minho visit the company to meet the creative director.

"Hello Mr.Choi. I am Mr.Woo. Welcome to our company. Our creative director is currently in a meeting but he will be with us shortly." says Mr.Woo.

Sulli grabbed some food that was offered for them while Minho took his seat. Sulli sat next to him and noticed the plate of food that she had.

"Are you that hungry?" comments Minho.

"I didn't eat breakfast. I was almost late again today." says Sulli.

"Mr.Choi and Ms. Choi, here is our creative director, Mr. Kim Myungsoo." says Mr. Woo.

Sulli noticed how Minho's face developed an irritated look as the handsome Kim Myungsoo walked in.

 

 

A/N: Here you go everyone! L is finally introduced. How will L change Minho and Sulli? Don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥