Chapter 5

My Devil Boss

"Oh, before we go in. I should probably tell you guys something about the man you guys are going to meet." says Key as they stand in front of the door of the place they went to.

"What is it?" asks Eunji.

"He is kind of hard to persuade but he's a good man." says Key.

They knocked on the door and an old man came out.

"Mr. Kim." says Key as he bows at the man.

"Kibum-ah. It's been a long time, I see you brought some friends with you." says Mr. Kim while looking at the others.

"I did. Mr.Kim, this is Jung Eunji, Choi Sulli and Choi MInho. Minho is the CEO of STAR magazine. They're here today to get some help from you." explains Key.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Choi." says Mr. Kim as he shakes Minho's hand. He then looks over at Sulli.

"Your wife is very beautiful Mr.Choi." says Mr.Kim to Minho.

"No!" says Sulli and Minho at the same time.

"I mean. You are mistaken Mr. Kim. We just happen to have the same last name." explains Minho.

"Well, if you two were together, I think that Ms.Sulli here would've been a good wife for you." says Mr.Kim while winking at Sulli who blushed at the compliment.

"Anyway, it is also a pleasure to meet you Ms.Eunji." Eunji shook Mr.Kim's hand as he held it out towards her.

....................................................................................................................................................................

"I see, so you want me to help you come up with a perfect blend of coffee for the summer. And I suppose that you want to use the coffee beans here in my farm?" says Mr.Kim.

"Yes, Sir." replies Minho.

"Well, I'm sure that Mr.Kibum here, has told you that I am not easy to persuade." answers Mr.Kim.

Minho and the others all looked at Mr.Kim and waited for him to say his conditions.

"I want you to make me a business proposal. I want you to make me want to have coffee during the summer. As a coffee bean farm owner, I don't drink as much coffee because living with coffee beans makes me sick and tired of coffee. I want you to make a business proposal that would make anyone want to drink coffee even if it's not in the summer." says Mr.Kim.

"Sounds easy enough. We can give you the proposal by next week." says Sulli.

"You didn't let me finish Miss. You have to work on it here, and your deadline is the evening after tomorrow." explains Mr.Kim.

"We'll take the challenge Sir. Sulli, let's start." says Minho.

"Not now Mr.Choi. It's late. You should rest before tackling a challenge. Tomorrow morning, you may start. Follow me, I will show you to your rooms." says Mr.Kim.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mr.Kim only had two exra rooms in his house and he arranged it so that Minho and Sulli were in one room. He said that it would be beneficial for the next day because they were planning the business proposal together.

Everything was fine, until they found out that they had to share a bed because the room had just one big bed and because they were in a farm, it was not safe to sleep on the floor.

The lights were out and Sulli and Minho were lying on the bed with their eyes open.

"Boss, do you think we can get the proposal done in time." says Sulli.

"If you don't screw up then, I guess we're good." replies Minho.

Sulli turned away from Minho because she was offended by what he said. But it was true, she always messes things up and then tries her hardest when she has to fix it.

"Hey Boss, can I ask you something?" says Sulli, changing the subject.

"You have your freedom of speech." answers Minho.

"What was really your purpose of the dating ban? Did something happen to you before?" asks Sulli.

"To your first question, you don't need to know and to your second question, stay out of my personal life." says Minho.

"Oh, I'm....I'm sorry. Goodnight. I'll just go to sleep now." says Sulli.

Minho knew that Sulli was hurt from what he said. But he couldn't help it, he needs Sulli out of his personal life. She can't know him personally because that would mean that he is opening his heart up again.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, in the other room, Key was trying to figure out why Eunji stopped the kiss.

"Eunji-ssi, why did you stop the kiss earlier?" says Key.

"You really want to know?" replies Eunji.

"Yes." says Key.

"Because it's a part of our plan to make Minho fall in love with Sulli. I stopped the kiss so that " says Eunji.

"Why do you even have a plan to make Minho fall in love with Sulli?" asks Key.

"Because of the dating ban in his office. You see, our friends were suppose to get married but they broke up because of the dating ban." explains Eunji.

"Well, you guys have to work really hard. I know MInho, if he decides to be cold then he will always be a cold person. But he does have a warm side to him and that's the side that you need to open up." replies Key.

They stopped their conversation and went to sleep.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning, Minho woke up and felt weight on his left arm. He turns his head and sees Sulli leaning on his arm.

"Wait! Sulli's leaning on my arm!" thought Minho.

He was about to move his arm but was too caught up with the way Sulli looked when she was sleeping. He smirked and put his left hand on her head, pulling her closer to him.

It reminded him of what almost happened yesterday, the time that they almost kissed. He had no idea why he was like that to Sulli. He wasn't falling in love with her but he cared about her.He didn't know what kind of care it was but he cared. He closed his eyes again and a knock was heard on the door.

"Ssul! Mr.Choi! Wake up now, breakfast is ready!" says Eunji.

"Aigoo, why does she always show up at the wrong time." thought Minho with his eyes closed.

He felt Sulli move, and he slowly opened his eyes. Sulli's eyes opened wide when she ntoiced that Minho's arm was on her head.

"Uh...uh...Boss, I'm so sorry. I-uhh-I'm gonna go eat. I'll see you outside, Good Morning by the way." says Sulli as she hurriedly gets out of the room.

Minho smirked as she closed the door behind her.

Sulli went to the restroom and looked at her face. Her cheeks were really pink. She shook her head and washed her face.

"Ssul, you can not be falling for him. You have to remember your mission." thought Sulli.

Sulli walked out to the kitchen and found that Minho was already sitting down with Eunji and Key.

"Sulli, come join us." says Key.

"Where's Mr.Kim?" asks Sulli as she takes her seat.

"He went out to deliver some beans to a friend." replies Key.

Sulli nodded her head and got some food. Eunji noticed the awkward atmosphere around the two.

"What is this? Why are you and Mr.Choi so quiet, did something happen between you two?" says Eunji with a suspicious look.

Sulli looked at Minho, hoping that he would answer but he pretended to be busy with reading his newspaper.

"Nothing. Just eat your food Eunji." says Sulli.

They finished their breakfast and it was finally time for Sulli and Minho to start working on the proposal.

Mr. Kim was also finally back to help them out.

"Alright, if we're gonna do this proposal right, we have to do one thing. We have to know the coffee beans themselves." says Minho.

"Right! Mr. Kim, may we have a tour around your farm?" asks Sulli.

"Yes you may and I will take you on the tour myself." says Mr.Kim.

"Let's go." says Minho.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! How was this chapter? I needed the MinSul moment because today I woke up with the news about Choiza's wallet. I hope it's not true. My MinSul feels are killing me. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥