Chapter 7

My Devil Boss

"Ahhh, Choi Minho. O hisashi buri dana. (It's been a long time hasn't it.)" says Myungsoo to Minho.

"It has." replied Minho.

"And who is this beautiful lady with you?" says Myungsoo while looking at Sulli.

"Oh, I'm Choi Sulli. I'm the one who does fieldwork in our company. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim Myungsoo." says Sulli while holding her hand out.

"Please call me L. We are around the same age. You don't have to be formal with me." says L as he kisses Sulli on the back of her hand.

"Aigoo. You're still such a player." says an annoyed MInho.

"Kanojo wa tottemo kawaii desu. (She's very cute)." says L to Minho.

"If we're not going to talk about anything else, then I guess that we are done here." says Minho.

"One more thing Mr. Choi. We want to know how you guys work in your company so I will be sending over Mr.Kim here to observe your operations. He can also help with ideas and input to how your articles should look." says Mr.Woo.

Minho cringed at the fact that he would be seeing L at work but nodded to Mr. Woo because the project was just too valuable.

"I am looking forward to working with you Myungsoo." says Minho.

He looked at Sulli and signaled that it was time for them to go. They bowed at Mr.Woo and Sulli waved goodbye to L, while Minho started to walk away.

"Hey, Mr.Choi, what did L say about me when were there? I don't understand Japanese." says Sulli as she and Minho walk out of the building.

Minho stopped walking and looked at her from head to toe.

What part about her is cute?-thought Minho.

He walked away and went to his car.

"Hey, what was it? Tell me!" says Sulli as she enters in the passenger seat.

Meanwhile, L watched as they were getting into the car.

"This is interesting. Well, that girl is interesting." says L as the two drove away.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning, Sulli was finally on time to work and she even bought breakfast for Minho. There was no meeting today so she was able to just sit back and relax.

"Hey Ssul, how was yesterday?" asks Kath as she scoots her chair in front of Sulli.

"It was good. Hey Kath, I'll be right back, I have to give Mr.Choi his breakfast." says Sulli as she stands up to give Minho his breakfast.

She walked in and noticed that Minho was busy with something on his computer.

"Mr.Choi, may I come in?" says Sulli as she knocks on the door.

Minho nodded his head as he was typing.

"I just wanted to give you this. Don't forget to eat your breakfast, it is very important not to work on an empty stomach." says Sulli.

"Yes. If you don't need anything else please go back to your desk. As you can see, I am very busy." Minho did not bother to look at Sulli, he just kept on typing.

......................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey Ssul, can you go to the kitchen and get me a glass of water real quick please?" says Kath as Sulli was walking up to her desk.

Sulli nodded her head and walked over to the kitchen. As she was walking over to the kitchen, a man came out of the elevator. Sulli stopped her walking.

The man was wearing a nice suit jacket with a black shirt inside and white pants. He was wearing sunglasse but Sulli found him familiar because of his hairstyle.

"Excuse me Miss, can you show me to Mr.Choi's office please?" says the guy.

He took of his sunglasses and Sulli smiled at the sight of him.

"L! Welcome to our company.Follow me, I'll lead you to Mr.Choi's office." says Sulli.

L followed her and as they walked in Kath and the others staired at L. Victoria put her hair behind her ear and fixed her dress.

"Sulli, who is this handsome man?" says Victoria as she walks up to Sulli.

"You'll find out after we come out of Mr.Choi's office." says Sulli.

They walk in at a Minho who had a sandwich in his left hand and his right hand on his keyboard.

"You are still a workaholic. Glad to see that you get some energy in your body now though." says L.

Minho looked up and had an irritated look on his face.

"So today's the day that you start work here today. Sulli please leave us. I need to talk to Mr.Myungsoo here." says Minho.

Sulli bowed to them and left the room.

"She's beautiful." says L to Minho when Sulli was out of the room.

"L, just just don't. This is a place of work. I expect you to be productive since you are suppose to be helping us with this project." says Minho.

"C'mmon Choi, you know me. What's work without a little bit of fun for myself." says L.

"Well forget that fun Kim. I won't allow your player qualities in this environment. Now let's go out there so that I can properly introduce you to everyone else." says Minho as he stands up and walks out. L followed him from behind.

Everyone looked up from what they were doing when they saw Minho and L come out of the room.

"Attention everyone, I'd like to introduce someone to you. This man is Mr.Kim Myungsoo. He is the creative director of Woolim Entertainment. He was sent over here so that he can help us with our upcoming collaboration. Please take care of him. Miss Victoria please do the honors of giving Mr.Myungsoo here a tour of our floor." Victoria nodded her head and MInho went back to his office.

"Follow me hot stuff. We'll start with getting to know every employee." says Victoria.

L nodded and followed Victoria's lead.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

"We'll start with the first person you see when you enter our floor. Here is Luna. She is the innocent lamb out of all of us. As you can see, there is a plush lamb on her desk." says Victoria.

Luna bowed at L and L bowed in return. Next, they went to the group of cubicles in the center of the room. There everyone was busy working.

"So, this is my desk and next to me is Daniel. Then next to him is Zhou Mi. And that's Jonghyun. Ok, so in front of Jonghyun and Daniel right here, is Kath. Finally, next to Kath here is Sulli and you already know her." says Victoria.

Sulli waved her hand at L and L gave her a y wink.

"Hey, I noticed that everyone has an animal on their desks." says L.

"Yes, we think of our workplace like it's the animal kingdom. I'm a giraffe because everyone looks up to me. Sulli is a panda because she always gets herself in trouble. So she is an endangered specie. The boss is of course the lion." explains Victoria.

L nodded his head to show understanding.

"Follow me I'll show you the kitchen." says Victoria.

L followed Victoria but stopped when he noticed something on the wall they just passed.

"Um, Victoria-ssi, what is this?" asked L while pointing at what he saw.

"I see you've found our bulletin board. That paper you are looking at is a dating ban. Mr.Choi does not allow couples in this place." says Victoria.

"Has anyone been fired because of this?" asked L in disbelief.

"No, but a couple has been broken up because of this. You remember Kath and Daniel right? The boss posted this ban up on the day that Daniel was suppose to propose to Kath." explains Victoria.

"Ano baka! (That idiot!)" says L.

"I heard that. I will have you know that I once had a japanese boyfriend so I understand a lot." says Victoria.

L smirked and took the paper.

"I'm gunna go talk to Minho. Thanks for the tour." says L as he walks away while giving Victoria a wink.

L barged into Minho's room and closed the door and the blinds.

"What do you want? I'm busy." says Minho while typing.

"Stop for a sec and explain this to me. What is this Minho? Why the ban?" asks an angered L.

"I don't want love to interrupt my workers." explains Minho.

"You and I both know that that's a lie. Now tell me, is this ban because of before? Are you still affected?" asks L.

"That's none of your business." says Minho.

"It is my business. As your friend, it's my business to make sure that your still not hurt by-"

"Don't say it L. I don't wanna hear it, now go away and put that sign back up." says Minho sternly.

"Fine. But just to let you know, I really like Sulli. You can't stop me from violating that ban." says L as he walks out of Minho's room.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Here is a new update! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Also, notice my background and poster. They're really awesome right! They are made by CassandraYapJieYing  from simplygraphics. Go check them out if you want a cool poster and background too! Kisses! xoxo♥ ♥ ♥

P.S. Are you guys as excited as I am for the f(x) comeback on July 2? The teaser pictures are so cool, I am so happy for our girls.