Chapter 15

My Devil Boss

It was late at night and L was the only person left in the office. He took the responsibility of rewriting the agreement since Sulli was suspended. But that was not the only reason he stayed there, he wanted to find evidence on who really sabotaged the proposal.

Finishing his work, he found that there were alot of papers that he needed to shred since they were messed up. He went to the shredder and when he tried to shred pieces of paper, it did not work. He lifted the top of the shredder and saw that it was full. As he was emptying the shredder bin, a piece of paper caught his attention. He read the paper and saw that it says agreement. He looked at other pieces of shredded paper and saw that they were parts of the missing agreement.

He quickly went to the security room and asked for footage of the office from the entire day. He went back to his office and studied the footage, he skipped through the video until he saw someone holding the proposal and walking over to the shredder. He zoomed in and saw that it was no other than Tiffany. He looked at the time in the footage and saw that it was during their lunch break, which was probably why Tiffany was able to shred the agreement.  He cut out that part of the footage and quickly emailed it to Minho.

Minho replied an hour later saying that he was on his way back to Seoul because Jessica extended their dead line to next week since Jessica was coming to Seoul next week. Minho also told L to tell Sulli to go back to work the next day.

In the morning, L came early to the office and found that Tiffany was already there. He came over to her and told her to have a talk with him.

"What do you want?" asked Tiffany as he led her to the court yard.

"It was you wasn't it? You ruined the proposal." said L.

"You have no proof." replied Tiffany.

"Oh but I do. As a matter of fact, I've already emailed the proof to Minho. Need I say more?" says L.

Tiffany's eyes enlarged at L's statement.

"So what. Minho can't do anything. I am too important to this company." protested Tiffany.

"I love Sulli and Minho clearly has feelings for Sulli. If you do something as lay a finger on Sulli, we will never forgive you. You should also know that Minho and Sulli live together." says L as he left Tiffany and walked out the door.

Tiffany became furious at the information she just found out. She cannot believe that Sulli and Minho have been living in the same house all this time.

She quickly walked out the door and ran to the office. There, she found Minho about to make an announcement in front of everyone.

"Tiffany, just in time. Everyone I want you to know that-"

"Minho and Sulli live together in one house!" announced Tiffany, cutting off Minho.

Everyone except Kath and L gasped at the sudden announcement.

"How did you know?" asked Sulli.

"So, you really do live together! The two of you lied to everyone. This is a violation of the dating ban. Sulli must be fired." says Tiffany.

Sulli eyed Minho hoping that he would help her out but he just stayed quiet.

"There's nothing going on between me and Minho. I'm just a tenant in his house, nothing else. I promise you guys, please believe me." says Sulli as she turned to everyone.

They sighed and nodded their heads to assure Sulli that they believe her.

"What are all of you doing? She should be fired for violating the ban. Minho!" complained Tiffany.

Minho finally came back to reality and decided to stop the situation.

"Tiffany, you should be the one who's fired. Everyone, Tiffany is the one who ruined Sulli's proposal and here is the video that proves it." says Minho.

They all watched the video and gave Tiffany death stares.

"You can't do anything Minho. You need me in this company. You can't change the fact that without me and Woolim, your company is useless." says Tiffany.

No one said a word. Instead, they all grabbed their stuff and left Tiffany alone in the office while they all made their way to the cafe.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

After being left alone in the office, Tiffany felt like she had nothing left and went home. At home, she went straight to her room, ignoring her mother's call to her. She took pills out of her night stand drawer and laid down on her bed. She took the pills and the last thing she remembered before fainting was her mother coming into her room and hurriedly calling an ambulance at the sight of Tiffany on her bed.

At the hospital, Tiffany's mom was about to go crazy. She can't bear to lose her daughter after losing her husband when he did his military service. She thought of only one person who can help her at that time and she hurriedly called Minho.

Minho arrived 30 minutes later with Sulli and the others.

"How is she?" said Minho as he rushed over to Tiffany's mother.

"The doctor said she's okay but she can't be stressed. She's awake but she doesn't wnat to eat or drink her medicine. Minho, please save my daughter." said Tiffany's mom.

Minho nodded his head and entered the room. Tiffany smiled and sat up at the sight of him walking in.

"I knew you would come for me." says Tiffany as Minho walks closer to her.

When he was finally close to her bed, she reached for him and hugged him tightly.

"Minho-ssi, please don't leave me. Let's start over. I'm sorry." said Tiffany.

Minho sighed, remembered Tiffany's mother and got himself in a situation he didn't want to go back to in the first place.

Meanwhile, a tall girl with skin as white as milk was standing by the door and heard what happened. She slowly closed the door and ran away from her friends as she felt that her tears were about to fall out.

She came home and packed her stuff.  She grabbed everything she owned in the house, she wrote a note and left it on the table with ber keys.

She walked out of the house and took a good look at it before closing the door and walking away. Away from where her heart belongs.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hours later, Minho came home not able to take anymore stress for the day. Sadly, a note on his dining table caused the most pain in his heart out of everything he went through all day.

"It's better this way. -Sulli." he said as he read the note.

Minho didn't notice but for the first time since his mother died, he cried. His heart ached so much and not only because of the note but because of the resignation letter next to it. He immediately called Sulli but there wasn't even a ring, she turned her phone off. He decide to call Kath and Eunji, but they also had no idea where Sulli was because they didn't receive a call from her. He wanted to call her parents but he couldn't because he didn't want to worry them.

"How could you leave at a time where I need you the most." said Minho as he crashes into his bed and cries himself to sleep.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It has been a week since Sulli left and she ran away to her parents' home. They didn't know the real reason why Sulli came to them because she didn't want them to worry about a small problem.

Her phone has been turned off because she didn't want to be reminded of the reason why she left for awhile. She wasn't planning on going back to Seoul until today.

L somehow knew that she would be at her parents' place and came to pick her up. She wasn't going to go back until L told her the bad news.

"Sulli, Minho got into a car accident, he's in a critical stage. It's a matter of life and death." he said to her. She quickly got ready and followed L into his car.

They got to the hospital and when she walked in, she found Minho unconscious in the ICU with a bunch of machines attached to him. She entered the room and walked over to Minho. She held his hand and started to cry.