Chapter 4

My Devil Boss

The next morning, Sulli woke up and prepared breakfast for MInho. She  couldn't get him the usual breakfast because it was their day off. Sulli didn't bother eating breakfast at home because she was meeting Kath and Eunji at the cafe.

Meanwhile, Minhho was sitting on his bed, already dressed up to go outside. He was dressed up because he was also going over the photos he took and knew that the pictures would lead him somewhere. Looking at the pictures, he found that all of the customers had coffee with them. He gained the idea that the new restaurant should have an ideal blend of coffee for the summer.He made his way downstairs and found the breakfast that Sulli prepared for him.

Good Morning Boss:)

I couldn't get you the usual breakfast, so I cooked breakfast for you. Don't worry, I made sure that it fits your diet. See you later!

Minho felt touched by Sulli's persistence in making him eat breakfast. It was becoming a regular thing for Minho now and he felt that his day wouldn't be complete without Sulli's breakfast call.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli got to the cafe, and found Eunji and Kath sitting on the counter area of the cafe. They were talking to someone who appeared to be the owner of the cafe.

"Hey guys!" says Sulli while taking a sit between Eunji and Kath.

"Hey Ssul, this is Key-oppa. He's the owner of this cafe and he's my friend that knows everything about coffee." says Eunji.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Choi Sulli." says Sulli while putting her hand out to Key.

"The pleasure is all mine. So, what can I help you ladies with?" asks Key as he shakes Sulli's hand.

"Well, our company is trying to help out this new restaurant that just opened up. We found out that the people around the area love to drink coffee. But they can't really drink it during the summer because it's too sour. So, now we are trying to find the perfect blend of coffee for the summer." explains Sulli.

"Oh, no problem! I know a guy who can help us. He plants his own coffee beans." says Key.

"Really? That's awesome. When can we go?" says Sulli.

"Today if you want. We can birng Kath and Eunji too." The two smiled at the sound of their names being called. They didn't want to be left out from going to another city.

"Count me in too!" Sulli was shocked at the familiar voice she just heard. She turns around and sees Minho standing by the door,

"Minho!" says Key as he walks over to Minho.

"Hyung!" says Minho as they bro hugged.

"It's been a long time." says Minho.

"It really has been." says Key.

"You guys know each other?" asks Sulli.

"Yes. I was Minho's senior in high school." explains Key.

"This place looks great." says Minho.

Eunji looked at Sulli, signaling that she needs to introduce Minho to Eunji.

"Ah. Mr. Choi, this is my friend Eunji. She was the one who brought me here." says Sulli.

Minho gave a cold nod to Eunji and Eunji did an irritated smile.

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road. You guys might want to get some clothes though. We won't be there until the sun goes down." says Key.

"I'll drive. Everyone can fit in my car anyway." offers Minho.

Sulli was surprised at her cold boss' offer but she takes it anyway.

"Oh wait!" says Kath before everyone can leave the cafe.

"What is it?" asks Sulli.

"I'll stay here. I have to take care of your fish Ssul." says Kath.

"Oh right! Thank you so much Kath." says Sulli as she hugs Kath. Sulli was so caught up with the problems at work, that she forgot about her fish. Sh ewas very thankful that Kath offered to take care of her fish.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho, Sulli, Eunji and Key take their seats in the car. Sulli was going to sit next to Eunji when Eunji stopped her.

"Key-oppa, sit next to me." says Eunji before Key could sit in the front.

"Why?" asks Key.

"Because I want to sit next to you." says Eunji.

Sulli had a questioning look on her face and Eunji made a lion face towards Sulli to remind her of the lion hunting mission. Sulli gave up and took a seat next to Minho.

"So where to?" says Minho as he hands his phone to Key.

Key typed in the address and started the navigation app on the phone. The app said that it would take them 6 hours to get to their destination.

After 3 hours of driving, Minho pulled over so that he could buy dinner for his passengers. They all fell asleep and Minho went out by himself to buy them food. He pulled over at a gas station and he ended up getting gas as well.

He returned and found that Key and Eunji were awake. He hands them the food he bouight and Eunji noticed that Sulli was still sleeping. She took this as a chance for Sulli to work her magic.

"Key-oppa, will you go with me to the restroom please?" says Eunji.

Key nodded his head and went to the restroom with Eunji.

Minho went into the driver's seat and found that Sulli was still asleep.

"Geez, you are always sleeeping." says Minho before he starts to try and wake Sulli up.

"Sulli! Sulli! Wake up." says Minho while shaking Sulli's arm.

Sulli's head fell towards the door of the passenger's seat as Minho tried to wake her up. Minho reached over as he tried to get her head back. He got Sulli's head back but as he put her head back up something happened.

Sulli wrapped her arms around Minho and their faces were closer. Minho found himself hugging her back. Sulli's eyes opened when she felt a warm breath on her lips. She found herself staring into Minho's eyes. They were caught in the moment, their lips were a  centimeter apart.

Minho found himself staring into Sulli's eyes. He never noticed how beautiful they were and how they have a certain sparkle in them. Then he diverted his eyes towards his lips, they were kissable and plump.

Sulli closed her eyes because she dwas afraid of what was going to happen.

Minho was about to kiss her when Eunji and Key came back.

"We're back guys. Oh, Ssul. You're awake. Here, Mr. Choi bought us food." says Euji as she hands Sulli her food.

"You guys just keep eating. I'm gunna start to drive again so that we don't get there late." says Minho as he goes back to his seat.

Key and Eunji looked at each other. Key remembered what happened when Eunji came out of the restroom.

"Kibum-ah, look over there. It seems that Minho is trying to wake Sulli up. Let's go back." says Eunji.

"Wait!" says Key as they got closer to the car.

He was pointing at Sulli and Minho. Eunji saw how Sulli pulled Minho into a hug and she saw Sulli wake up. Eunji knew that they had the desire to kiss each other at the moment.

"This can't happen just yet." says Eunji as she walks towards the car.

"What do you mean?" asks Key as he follows Eunji.

"I'll tell you when the time is right." says Eunji.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Did you like the MinSul moment? Eunji is so silly. I wonder why she didn't let them kiss. I hope yiou guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment, share, vote and subscribe! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥