Chapter 18

My Devil Boss

Sulli was in her room getting ready for the wedding today. She wore a white dress and she was sitting in front of her vanity doing her makeup.

While Minho was in his room wearing a black suit and putting some cologne on. He finished and went downstairs to wait for I noSulli. After 5 minutes, she heard footsteps reach the bottom of the stairs. His eyes became wide at the sight of Sull in her dress, when Sulli was near him he finally fained his senses back.

"So, how do I look?" asked Sulli.

"Just a little better than how you look everyday." replied Minho.

Sulli scoffed and walked away from Minho, as she was walking away she tripped because of the heels that she was wearing. Luckily, Minho caught her, she turned around and saw that they were face to face. She felt like they were about to kiss so she puckered up.

"What are you doing? We're gunna be late for the wedding." said Minho.

Sulli quickly released herself from his hold and made her way to the car. While Minho smiled as he followed behind her.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"You may now kiss the bride." says the priest.

Everyone clapped as the happy couple kissed.

Outside, they threw rice grains and rose petals at them.

"Congratulations Kath and Daniel." yelled Sulli and Minho as they walked passed them.

"Thank you. Ssul, here." said Kath as she handed her the bouquet.

"What is this Kath?" asked Sulli.

"Our friend here is a little slow, just thought that it was something that would help you."  explained Kath.

Minho felt a little offended but shrugged it off since it was her wedding day.

Sulli just hugged Kath and thanked her. She then looked to Daniel.

"Daniel take care of Kath. If you make her cry, I'm going to hit you."

"Of course I will. I promise that I will show her how much I love her evey single day that I'm with her." said Daniel as he kissed Kath on the cheek.

Sulli hugged the two of them and said goodbye to them, wishing them a safe trip for their honeymoon.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

One Month Later

"Oh no! I'm late!" says Sulli as she runs through the streets. She was suppose to meet Minho for brunch at 10 am. But she overslept and is now 30 minutes late. She got inside and saw that Minho was impatiently waiting. Sne walked closer to him prepared to hear his lecture.

"You're late. Now I'm not in the mood to have brunch." said Minho as he took his jacket and walked out of the restaurant. Sulli quickly went after him.

"Wait. I'm sorry. I overslept." explained Sulli.

Minho ignored her and kept on walking.

"Minho!" called Sulli as she tried to catch up to him.

Minho still didn't listen to her and kept on walking. He stopped when they reached the middle of the plaza where there were lots of big screens.

"Minho!" said Sulli when she finally caught up to him.

Minho still didn't look at her, instead he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, an orchestra came out and started playing some music.

"May I have this dance?" said Minho as he turned to face Sulli.

Sulli was still confused but took his hand anyway and danced with him.

As they were dancing, Minho started to ask Sulli some questions.

"What makes you think that you would be a good wife?" said Minho.

"Weh! Why are you asking me that?"

"Just answer the question."

"Honestly, I don't think I can be a good wife. But I do kmow that everything that I do would be because of the love I have for my husband." explained Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and twirled her.

"Since you asked me a question, I'm going to ask a question too. What are we doing here today?" said Sulli.

Suddenly, Minho stopped dancing with her and snapped his fingers again. Suddenly, a video chat of their friends and parents were seen on the big screen around them. Before Sulli realized what was happening Minho was already kneeling in front of her with a small red box in his hand.

"Choi Sulli, I am sorry for making you wait so long for this day. There were things that I needed to settle before I consider myself worthy of marrying you. Thanks to you, I realized how amazing it feels to love someone. You melted the ice inside of me. Now I kneel before you and I am officially asking for yor hand in marriage. Choi Sulli, will you marry me?"

Sulli was still confused but she started to cry at Minho's words. She never knew how important she was to him. She finally got herself together and was ready to answer Minho.

"Yes, I will marry you. Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" said Sulli excitedly.

Minho quickly put the ring on her and got up to hug her. Still in each others arms, they stared into each other's eyes and kissed passionately.

Then, a bunch of colorful balloons flew into the sky as they kissed.

That night, Sulli sat in her bed and called Kath. It turns out that she was on vacation with the others.

"Congratulations Ssul!" they all said into the phone.

"Thank you, you guys." replied Sulli.

Kath was about to say something to her when she heard a knock on her door.

"Kath...I'll be right back. I think Minho needs something." said Sulli as she placed her phone in her desk.

She opened the door and before she could say anything, Minho already grabbed her and started to kiss her, he started to push her towards her bed. Minho pushed her on the bed and he was now on top of her. When she felt a tug on her shirt, she finally got her senses back.

"Minho, what are you doing? We just got engaged." said Sulli.

"Yeah. Which gives us the right to do this. Come on Ssul. Think of it as a way to celebrate our engagement."

Minho started to kiss her again and Sulli interrupted him again.

"Okay. If you do a good job then..." Sulli whispered the rest into Minho's ear.

Forgetting about her call, she didn't know that Kath and the others were listening to their moment.

"Okay deal. Now, can we do this?" said Minho. Sulli answered by kissing him.

When it was about to go too far, Kath ended the call. Victoria, Zhou Mi, Luna, Jonghyun and L were all disappointed.

"It's not right to snoop into other people's business." said Kath.

"That's right. Don't stress Kath out you guys, you know she's pregnant." said Daniel.

They nodded their heads and went back to swimming.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli's POV

Dear Diary,

Everyone is living their lives happily. Me and Minho have been married for a year now and are expecting our first child in 2 months. Kath and Daniel are always making babies, Kath is already pregnant with their 3rd child. Victoria and Zhou Mi are soon to be married just like Eunji and Key. While, Jonghyun is still working hard to at least become the hard to get Luna's boyfriend. Tiffany found a man in New York and is also happily married now. On the other hand, L has been spending some time on his own. The last time we talked to him, he was busy packing for a trip to Japan. He's suppose to be back tomorrow. I wonder how he's doing, I hope he finds someone to take good care of him soon.

-Sulli.

End of POV

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

L just came home from his trip to Japan and quickly went to his restroom for a nice warm shower. He came out and heard a noise downstairs so he wrapped a towel around his waist and went downstairs to check it out.

Downstairs, he found a girl who was checking out his living room.

"Who are you?" asked L.

The girl turned around and faced him.

"I'm Han Sunhwa and I just bought this house."

 

 END