Chapter 1

My Devil Boss

Jinjani jotsarang rum pum pum pum

 

Sulli stretched her arm to turn off her phone's annoying alarm. She sits up with sleepy eyes and yawns. She would've moved slower than usual but today was a special day for her friends, Kath and Daniel.

 

She grabs her stuff and goes to the restroom to take a bath. When she was settled in the tub, her phone rang. It was a call from her friend Eunji.

 

"Hey what's up?" says Sulli.

 

"Do you think that Daniel will do well today?" asks Eunji.

 

"Of course! Kath will definitely say yes to him because they've been together for almost 4 years now." replies Sulli.

 

While Sulli was in the restroom, a fancy car pulled up in her driveway.

 

A young man in a suit and sleek hair stepped out of the car.

 

He observes the outside what once was his house. He noticed how it changed. There was a bed of roses in the front, which he found irritating. When he finished, he went to the front door and went inside.

 

Meanwhile, Sulli has just finished her bath and felt thirsty. She made her way to the kitchen and when she was about to get water she noticed the door open.

 

She was shocked at the man who just walked in and screamed. She raised her arms and her towel fell off.

 

"Who-who are you?" says Sulli not realizing what just happened.

 

"Put some clothes on before you talk to me." replied Minho.

 

"What do you-ahhhhh!" says Sulli as she looks at herself.

 

Sulli comes back after she put some clothes on.

 

"So, who are you?" asked Sulli.

 

Minho holds out a paper and hands it to Sulli.

 

"What is this?" asks Sulli.

 

"It's the will of the house. I bought it. I'm the owner of this house and I need you to move out." says Minho.

 

Sulli looked at the time and realized that she was about to be late for the event meant for Kath and Daniel.

 

"Listen, I have something important to go to right now. So I'm only going to tell you one thing, I will never move out of this house. Come back tomorrow if you wanna talk." Sulli opens the door and runs out of the house and makes her way to the event.

 

"Hey!" yelled Minho at the sight of Sulli driving away.

 

Minho also looked at the time and realized that it was time for him to go to the new company that he was managing.

 

..........................................................................

 

"Wow this looks great guys. Kath will definitely say yes." says Daniel.

 

"She better, we worked hard for this." says Jonghyun.

 

"Yah! You guys better get ready, Kath is almost here." says Luna.

 

"Are you ready Daniel?" says Zhou Mi.

 

"More than I've ever been in my entire life." replied Daniel.

 

"Well you better be, Kath is here." says Victoria while pointing at Sulli who was at the door.

 

"Kath c'mon." says Sulli as she drags Kath to Daniel.

 

"Kath, I know that we've waited for such a long time for this." starts Daniel.

 

While they were all busy with the proposal, Minho walks in on them.

 

He saw everything and knew what was happening. That kind of action was not allowed in his office.

 

He walks up to them while he was holding a paper and everyone stopped what they were doing.

 

"Hello everyone, I am your new boss, Choi Minho. Don't worry about me, just keep on with what you were doing. I just came to hang this sign."

 

Everyone paid attention as he hanged the sign. Zhou Mi took the liberty of reading it.

 

Dating Ban: Any romance nor act of love between employees of this institution will result in the firing of those employees.This ban is effective immediately.

 

"Ayye. Don't mind that just ask Kath. Prove that you are a man she can marry." says Jonghyun to Daniel.

 

Everyone was waiting for Daniel but was disappointed when he slowly brought down the box he was holding.

 

"Kath, you know that I have to send money to my family. If I lose my job then-"

 

Daniel couldn't finish his sentence because before he could utter the next word, Kath was already tearing up and she ran away pushing him out of the way.

 

"Aigoo!" says Sulli as she slaps Daniel on the shoulder.

 

Sulli ran after Kath right away.

 

"Kath!" says Sulli as she caught up to the Kath who was holding onto the rails of the wall on the courtyard.

 

"It's unfair Ssul. I hate him! I hate him!" says Kath.

 

"I know. I know. Everything's going to be okay." says Sulli as she pats Kath on the back.

 

Sulli noticed that Kath was holding onto her book of plans.

 

"What are you doing with your book Kath?" asks Sulli.

 

"I'm going to throw it away. There's no use in using it anymore. Everything didn't follow my plan. I was suppose to marry at 25 but look at me. I'm 25 and the guy I love proved to not love me the way I love him."  explains Kath.

 

They didn't realize that Daniel was there and that he heard everything that Kath just said. There were also tears in his eyes.

 

"Kath I can't believe you either. I love you, you know that. I've proven it to you many many times. But the one time that I don't fight for it, you chastise me. You know my family's situation." replies Daniel.

 

Sulli noticed that Kath cried even more. She couldn't bare the scene that was happening right before her eyes. She felt the need to do something.

 

"That's it! I can't let the boss do this to you guys! I'm going to go talk to him!" says Sulli as she runs back inside.

 

She gets to Minho's room and notices that he was currently attending to some calls.

 

"Je vais revenir vers vous dès que possible.( I will get back to you as soon as possible)." says Minho.

 

Sulli made a face that showed that she was impressed with what he did.

 

"Wǒ xiànzài jiāng fāsòng gāi wénjiàn. (I will send the file now.)" says Minho to another phone call.

 

Sulli was even more impressed. Minho noticed that she had been waiting for him and wondered what she wanted.

 

"What do you want?" asks Minho.

 

Hearing his tone of voice caused Sulli to remember the real purpose she came to his office.

 

She walked up to his desk and slammed her hands on top of them.

 

"Mr. Choi..."



A/N: Hello everyone! I'm so happy that I finally got to start this fanfic. How was the first chapter? Let me know what you guys think in the comments. Also tell me if you want me to put titles for each chapter like I did for The Monster Within. Thank you for being patient with me. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥