40

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu, Soojung and Dongwoo left the hospital for their appointment. Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun choose to stay at the hospital rather than returning to their home.

“Hoya, im hungry. Lets grab something to eat” Woohyun said.

Hoya stood up without a word. Woohyun followed.

“Myungsoo what are you coming ?” Hoya asked and bit his lip.

“No. Just buy me anything instead” Myungsoo said while his eyes is still on Jiyu and his hand tightly holding Jiyu’s.

Hoya nodded “Okay then. What about you Krystal ?”

Krystal turn her attention toward Hoya. She try her best not to make an eye contact with him. It gives her goosebumps whenever he looks at her.

She never thought a simple question like that can take a long time for herself to reply. Its not that hard to say whether she want something or not. She can easily say it. But what stops her is who asked the question. Yes she’s really hungry but she’s somehow too shy to say it.

‘What the hell, just say it Krystal’ she said encouraging herself.

“Krystal ?” Hoya try to catch her eyes.

“Um…no. No thanks” Krystal give herself a mental slap. Her body doesn’t seems like communicating well with her mind.

Hoya stare at her for a few seconds. Maybe try to digest her answer or just taking a few seconds view of her face.

“Okay then” Hoya smiled and turn toward the door. Both of them walk out of the room after covering their face with a mask.

--

Krystal and Myungsoo stayed silent after the two boys left. Myungsoo still not moving from his spot. His hands still caressing Jiyu’s hand.

Myungsoo see Krystal lowered her head from the corner of his eyes. She moved a little and crossed her arms.

After a few minutes she already asleep with her head moving forward and back a few times.

Myungsoo turn his head facing Krystal. He took a great view of her. He also squint his eyes a few times.

“No wonder you look familiar” Myungsoo said under his breath.

His mind immediately make a flashback. She’s his junior. A well-known junior actually. He saw her picture on the school board. She’s a top student in their school and also active in sports. But he never actually bump into her. Maybe because he was busy going back and forth from school to practice room. Or maybe because she was busy studying in the library. But most probably because he didn’t bother to look at other girls in his school.

Myungsoo turn away. But his mind still busy recognizing her.

Then suddenly his mouth flung open and he look back to Krystal. He let out a small laugh.

“What so funny ?” Krystal snarled with her eyes half open. Probably awake because of his laugh.

He stop laughing and give a smile.

“What ?” she raise her tone a little.

“Nothing” he turn away toward Jiyu.

Now he know why Hoya been acting weird around Krystal.

She move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter