16

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s about two hour away from the graduation party . Most of the students is getting ready for it in their room . Seohyun is currently helping Hyomin with her hair and make up while you are still in your bed playing games in your phone . You didn’t move from that spot after after eating lunch 4 hours ago .

“Yah Jiyu , go get ready now” Hyomin look at you through the mirror .

“Hmm just a minute” you murmured .

“That’s the same thing you said two hours ago” Hyomin chuckled .

“Can’t I just stay here . I don’t really want to go to the party” you put down your phone and sat up .

“No unnie , you must go” Seohyun spoke out .

Sighing , you stood up and a grab a towel in the closet . You walk toward the bathroom .

After finish , you took out your dress (http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/0/0/7/6/7/5/webimg/236968319_o.jpg) . You put it on and start drying your hair in the bathroom .

The moment you step out of the bathroom , Seohyun pulled you toward Hyomin . She push you down and made you sit infront of the mirror .

“What’s that for ? You know you could just ask for me to sit here” you frowned .

“Sorry unnie we taught you would be against it”

You pouted and they started to do your hair and make-up . You didn’t object at all . You’re sure they’ll make a good job . While they were dolling you up you start to play games in your phone again . You’re eyes were on the phone all the time .

---------------1 hour later------------------

“All finish” Seohyun clapped her hand and put down the sprayer .

You lift up your head and look into the mirror . You widen your eyes .

“Is that me ?” you point to the mirror .

“Yes it is . Beautiful as ever” Hyomin smiled .

You still speechless . You still looking at yourself in the mirror .

“Aigoo unnie , you can’t stare at it forever . We have to go now” Seohyun pulled you away .

“B-but we still have 15 minutes left” you said while glancing at the clock .

“Yeah we do , but the hall will be full if we’re late” Hyomin check herself for the last time .

“Come on unnie let’s go” Seohyun said while walking toward the door .

“Just a second” you quickly grab your purse and walk out of the room .

----------Lobby-----------------

You , Hyomin and Seohyun walk out of the elevator toward the party hall . You thought you were ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter