33

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 You looked deeply into Krystal’s eyes.

“Listen Krystal. This must be painful to you since you’ve been with him for about 2 years. But, the best thing you should do right now is forget him and move on”

Krystal wipe her tears.

“But….I don’t think I really can do it” she said and bit her lips.

“You can. You can do it slowly” You smiled.

Krystal smile back to you.

“Unnie”

“Nae ?”

“Thanks for listening. I feel relieved now” Krystal said a smile plastered on her face.

“You’re welcome. Yahh, it’s time to sleep now”

Krystal pouted cutely.

You giggled as she stood up and about to leave you.

“Unnie, anyeong. Goodnight” she said cutely and waved to you.

You waved back to her with a smile.

You sighed. You reach out the juice you bought along just now and pour some into the cup beside it.

‘Hmmm I guess I’ll…..quit the job’ you thought.

There’s no use of staying anywhere. You believe there are more job you can do out there beside working with the person you hate the most. But you’ll be only leaving the job after getting paid. So you still have to face him for a few weeks.

You put the cup in the sink and place the juice back into the fridge. Then you walk back to your room.

--

 

“Ah Jiyu. You’re early today” the manager said. After about 2 weeks working with the company only now you know the manager name. It’s Park Hae Jin. You saw it just now on his jacket.

You just smile without replying. You took a glance at your watch. Yeah, you’re kinda early today. It’s only 6.12 a.m. Well thanks to Jae-Sun, who choose to stay with her grandparents today. So you didn’t need to make him breakfast and all and you can come early today.

“Jiyu ssi, today you have to go to the boys apartment”

“What ? Why ?” you seem confused.

“They’re doing a program there. So I think it would better if they get their make up done at their apartment than the salon”

You just nodded showing that you understood.

“The program should be starting at 9. So you better get moving now. You’ll be going with Ji-Na”

Well now you’re excited to be going with Ji-Na since you two get along really well. She has a son just like you but her son is younger than yours. You always talk about parenting thingy since both you is kinda new in that thing.

“Ahh Jiyu, there’s one more thing” Hae-Jin said.

“What is it ?”

“You’ll be the one who will wake all them up. So good luck. They’re seriously kinda hard to get up actually” he grinned with the thought of the lazy boys.

“What ?” you raise your voice a bit.

“What do you mean by what ? You just have to wake them up. Easy thing. And by the way won’t you be excited ?”

“Excited ? For what ?” you were clueless.

“Well yeah, who knows if the boys sleep or something. So today is your lucky day” he raise an eyebrow and laughed it off.

“Yahh !” you hit his arm lightly.

“Just kidding” he protect himself while still laughing.

“Yah you better get going now. Ji-Na is waiting for you at the office. I’ll come later” he said and left.

You just sighed and walk toward the office.

--

You walked to the apartment with a small paper in your hand. Ji-Na wrote the address for you so you can find the boys apartment while she buy breakfast for all of you.

‘Why am I the one waking them up. Why not Ji-Na. I rather go buy breakfast’

You walk until the end of the hallway and finally found the apartment.

With an unsatisfied look you unlock the door and enter the ‘heaven’ for all of Infinite’s fan. Well, their house look a bit messy than you expected.

‘What do you expect Jiyu, they’re boys’ you thought by yourself.

You automatically start picking up the mess and forgot about the thing you were suppose to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter