18

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were still crying beside Myungsoo who already doze off . You got up and put on your dress back . You have to leave the room before his roommate get back from the party . You clean all the mess , trying to hide everything that happened from the others . You put a random t-shirt on Myungsoo . 

You sneak out of Myungsoo’s room . You made your way to the hotel front desk to ask for another key to your room . You didn’t want to ask Seohyun since you know she would ask what happened . You told the lady at the front desk that you left your key in your room and you couldn’t get in . When you got the key you quickly walk back to your room .

You change to a more casual outfit and start packing up your things . You decided to leave the hotel as soon as possible . Before leaving , you covered your bruises on your face with some make up . You put on hat to cover your face .

You made your way to the lobby again . You return the key and was about to walk out of the hotel when you heard some chaos near you . You turn around to look . Woohyun and his friends are walking toward the elevator . You even saw Hyomin and Seohyun behind them . They walk behind you and luckily they didn’t noticed you .

You made your way out of the hotel but you accidently bump into someone .

“Uhh I’m sorry miss” he said and help you up .

You didn’t lift up your head and just walk away with your things .

----------Your house--------

You knocked the door of your house . After a few seconds , someone open it . Jiho is standing and staring blankly in front of you .

“What’s up with that stare ? Didn’t you miss me ?” you faked a smile .

“I did but…I thought you’ll come back..tomorrow” he raised an eyebrow .

“Oh yeahh ..i’m felt kinda sick ..so I decided to go back early” you lied .

“Oh—okay then . Come on in noona . They must be excited to see you” he help you with the luggage while you walk toward the living room trying to search for your other family members .

You saw Jiyoung and Jaekyung doing their homeworks , you tip toed toward them and hugged them from the back .

“Unnie !” Jiyoung screamed when she turn around . She thought it will be Jiho , but it turn out to be you so she’s a little bit shocked . Same goes to Jaekyung .

“I thought you’ll come back tomorrow ?” Jaekyung said while you’re taking a seat near them .

You just smiled and Jiho explained it to them .

“Ahh you’re feeling not well , I’ll go get the medicine” Jaekyung was about to get up but you stop her .

“No no , I already took it just now” you fake a smile .

“Oh okay then unnie . You should go rest then” Jaekyung pulled you with a help of Jiyoung .

“Alright alright I’ll go” you stood up and took your things to brought along .

“No noona I’ll do it for you” Jiho pick up your things and walk toward your room . You followed him .

As soon as you enter your room , you landed on your bed . You hugged your pillow tightly . Jiho just chuckled at you .

“Noona , I forgot to tell you . Mum and dad are on a business trip . They will be home tomorrow” he said and left .

You didn’t answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter