21

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a month you’re staying with Krystal . You grew closer with her and L.Joe .

You got up from your bed and quickly when to the bathroom to wash up . You don’t want to be bad mannered guest in Krystal’s house so you decide to help her . When you’re finish , you walk to the kitchen and silently start doing the dishes . Krystal didn’t seem to know you’re there . She can’t hear anything since she’s listening to her mp3 .

You keep yourself quiet while she’s busy cooking . After a while she finally saw you.

“Unnie !” she turn off her mp3 and walk toward you .

“What ?” you said and raised an eyebrow.

“What are you doing , you should rest unnie” she push you toward the living room .

“Why should I ? I can do the works Krystal ah . I know I’m pregnant but the works is nothing”

“Unnie , you have to take care of your baby . Early stage is important too you know” she pouted .

“How do you know such things ?” you said .

She just smiled and left you curios . The doorbell rang and you was about to get up to open it . But Krystal push you back to your sit .

“Stay here unnie” she smiled and walk toward the door .

“Whaaaat ? Answering the door is prohibited too ? You’re weird Krystal ah” you chuckled .

She grinned and open the door . L.Joe smiled to Krystal and hug her tightly .

“Oppaaaaa” Krystal jumping around with him .

“Yeoboooo” L.Joe smiled widely .

You just chuckled witnessing how childish the two are.

“Yahh , don’t you want to greet me too ?” someone said from the door .

A girl step in with a smile and waited for Krystal’s hug .

“Unnieeeee !” Krytal hug her tightly and jump around again .

“It’s been a long time huh ?” the girl said while pinching Krystal’s cheek .

Krystal grinned . The girl turn toward you . She smiled to you and you did the same .

“Is this the girl ?” the girl whispered to Krystal while pointing to you but you actually could hear .

Krystal nodded .

“Jiyu unnie , this is my biological sister , Jung Jessica” Krystal said while L.Joe took a sit beside you .

“Oh anyeong haseyo , it’s nice to meet you Jessica-ssi”

“Nice to meet you too” Jessica bowed and smiled .

“Jiyu unnie , I have something to tell you” Krystal said next to you and and L.Joe . She hold your hands and look straight into your eyes .

“What is it ?”

Krystal took a deep breath “Firstly , I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise . I told Jessica unnie and L.Joe about you so I could help you”

You were kinda disappointed but you know she have a good reason for doing that .

“And do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter