20

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You open your eyes slowly . You look around and found out that you’re in a cozy room . You can’t see clearly . It’s not your room for sure because the room seem bigger . The door suddenly open and a  girl with dark coloured hair enters the room. She didn’t see you’re already awake and she’s started to clean the room .

You started to recognize her when your eyes start to see things clearly .

“Krystal ?” you said .

She turn around “Oh unnie , you’re awake” she walk toward you .

“How did I get here ? Where am I ?” you look around again .

“This is my house . You fainted near a convenient store last night . Luckily I saw you and then I brought you here”

“You brought me here all by yourself ? Oh God , sorry for troubling you Krystal . I…”

“No no unnie , my boyfriend carried you here . I asked him to help” Krystal sit on the bed .

“Oh where is him ? I really should thank him”

“He’s not here . He’s out with his friends”

“Ohhh…” you said and nodded your head slowly .

The door suddenly open and a blonde guy entered . He stopped when he realize you’re awake .

“Ohh oppa , you’re here” Krystal stood up and pull him nearer toward you .

“Unnie , this is L.Joe, my boyfriend . And Oppa , this is Park ~~~~ , my senior”

“Nice to meet you L.Joe” you bowed and he did the same .

“Well since you’re here and unnie is awake , how about we grab a lunch together” Krystal said with a wide smile .

“Sure” L.Joe said and pinched Krystal cheek . Krystal gave him a smile and turn to face you .

“How about you unnie ?”

“I wouldn’t mind” you said .

“That’s great then . Let’s go”

 

--

“And how did you two meet again ?” L. Joe took a sip of his drink while waiting for Krystal’s answer .

“We meet in the school library . I asked her to help me solve some math problems and then we got closer” Krystal said and smiled .

“Ohhh” L.joe nodded his head slowly .

“So we’re the same age ?” L.Joe asked you .

You nodded .

“So can I call you Jiyu ?” he asked .

“Sure” you smiled .

After hours spending time with L.Joe and Krystal , you became closer with them . L.Joe is actually funny and kind but sometimes could be hot-tempered . Same goes to Krystal . The fact that you and L.Joe are the same age made you two more comfortable with each other .

The talk stop when L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter