39

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lets visit her" Hoya said out of the blue.

Myungsoo looked up.

"Well. Thats not a bad idea" Sungjong agreed.

"But, cover your face. We dont want the fans to suspect anything" the manager said.

"Okay. That's not a problem" Dongwoo said and stood up. He left toward his room to change. The others followed.

The manager is the only one left with Sunggyu in the living room. Sunggyu is busy munching a pack of chips while watching his favorite drama while the manager is in a deep thought.

He's still in a shock. The shock after overheard the boys conversation. Should he just play along with the boys acting like he knows nothing ?Should he let the headman know ? He gave himself a mental slap. He should've just left after that for their breakfast. Why did he even stop and wait infront of the dorm to hear it. He regret it so much. He's not sure why he regret it. But for him its better for him not to know about it.

"Hyung" Sunggyu throw a chip at his manager.

"What ?"he said facing the leader.

"You seems like you are really in a really deep thought. Is there something bothering you ?"

"What ? Of course not" he said and avoid sunggyu's eye gaze.

"Eyy don't lie. Is it about our canceled comeback ?" The manager didn't reply.

"Yah i know you were worried about the company financial. But trust me the twin debut will make a big hit. I saw them training. They are really talented" Sunggyu said with his eyes glued at the tv screen.

"Its not about that" the manager replied.

"Then what ?"

He let out a sigh "...nothing. Its none of your business"

 

--

 

The boys get off the van with mask covering half of their face. Well except for Sunggyu and Sungyeol. They were confident the public will not recognize them without makeup. So they just wear a sunglasses.

The manager lead their way. They did catch some attention in the hallway of the hospital. Not because some of them being recognize or something. Its just that how they walk in a group, wearing all black and almost all of their face covered. They looked like a group of gangster ready to whip this place.

"Why are they looking at us like that ?"Sungjong grew worried.

"Probably because your shoes" woohyun joked.

"Whats wrong with it ? " he said and took a glance at it. Well i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter