24

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Omma” Jae-sun cried the moment he open his eyes. He went downstairs.

“Omma” he said again while looking around.

“Jaesun ?” someone said from the living room.

“Grandpa” Jae-sun run toward that person and sit on his lap.

“Where’s omma ?” Jae-sun said with his kid accent.

“She’s in the garden with aunt”

“Why did she leave me again?” he pouted cutely.

“Aigoo she didn’t left you, she only went outside to talk with your aunt” Grandpa pinch the kid’s nose.

At that time , Jae-sun’s ‘grandma’ walk into the living room with a plate full of homemade cookies. She put the plate on the table and took Jae-sun from his grandpa lap.

“Aigoo my cute grandson. Here , have some of this” she broke the cookie into small pieces and handed it to Jae-sun.

“Kamsahamnida” Jae-sun smiled and ate it silently.

Since he was little, he was taught by his family about manners. And since he was little he never know if his father exist or not. He did ask about it once, but it end up with his mother crying. Jae-sun doesn’t want to see his mom cry again so he didn’t ask about his father again since then.

The three years old kid slowly get down from his grandma lap.

“Where are you going ?”

“Find omma” he said while munching the cookie.

--

“So you’re starting today ?” Krystal crossed her arms.

You nodded while facing her.

“I still didn’t believe you will be a stylist” Krystal smiled.

“Well, I guess I’m lucky. And only girl like me could be stylist you know. Married girl” you chuckled.

“And they believe you’re married ?” Krystal laugh it off.

“I know right. It’s so easy to pass actually. I only showed Jaesun’s photo, then they already believe me pfftt”

“And what’s the company name again ?”

“Woo- something, I don’t know. I can’t remember”

Someone walk in the garden. He made his way toward you.

“Omma” Jae-sun grab your arms.

“Aigoo my little Jae-sun. When did you wake up? Did you had your breakfast?”

Jae-sun nodded and showed you the cookie in his hand .

“Jae-sun, mommy has something to tell you”

Jae-sun look at you.

“I’ll be starting to work today so you have to stay here with aunt, grandma and grandpa”

Jae-sun shift his view toward Krystal.

“Don’t worry Jae-sun, I’ll take you wherever you want me too. We’ll have fun” Krystal said with excitement. It seems that she’s more excited than Jaesun.

“Really ?” Jae-sun raised his eyebrows a bit.

Krystal nodded. Jae-sun starting to like the idea.

“Okay” he smiled and showed his dimple.

“You like it ?” you asked.

Jae-sun nodded. “I want to go to Lotte World, the ice cream shop, the..” Jae-sun start to list it down.

“Arasso arasso, you tell that to aunt later” you chuckled. You took a glance at your watch.

“I have to go now or I’ll be late for my first day” you put Jaesun down on the bench beside Krystal.

“Jae-sun, mommy will come back tonight. Listen to aunt, grandpa and grandma okay ?”

Jae-sun nodded and landed a kiss on your cheek.

“Anyeong” he waved. You chuckled and kiss him back.

“Anyeong” you waved.

--

You were told to come to the KBS headquarters that’s 5km from your house. Today a music programme called Music Bank will be air and you have to be a stylist to an idol group who you didn’t meet yet.

You park your car nearby and walk in the building. You waited for the manager of the group where he told you to.

“Park~~~~ ?”

You turn to face the person.

“Ah, yes”

“Ah, nice to meet you. Please come with me” he said and lead you.

“Well you might not know this group but let me warn you first. They’re kinda childish sometimes and may be annoying. But they’re also funny and kind. So you don’t have to worry, someday you’ll be use to it” he chuckled.

Then he keep telling you about things that you should remember and do . You two stop infront of a room. Maybe a waiting room since it have a paper that written ‘Music Bank’ and ‘Infinite’ on the door.

You two enter it and it’s full of people. The manager showed you two the other manager, stylist, hairstylist and others.

“Sunggyu” the manager called. A tall guy turn around and faced you two.

“What is it hyung ?” he said.

“Where’s the others ? I need to tell them about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter