23

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8 months later..

It’s 2 am right now but your stomach hurt a lot. The pain is indescribable and your back hurt a lot. You tug in toward the blanket and try to held in the pain. But that time you realize that the blanket was wet. You had your first contraction post-water breaking thingy without you knowing. You was devastated, you didn’t what to do. You freak out a little.

You quickly reach for your phone after realizing you should call Jessica. You dial up her number.

“Yeoboseyo” Jessica sleepy voice greeted you.

“Jessica s..ssi. Help me..please” you held in the pain.

“Jiyu ? Jiyu what’s wrong ?” she sound worried.

“My back..hurts a lot” your words already made her understand what’s happening.

“Alright Jiyu, please wait for a while. I’ll call my assistant and she’ll take you to the hospital. I’ll wait for you there. Don’t worry she live in the same building with you so it won’t take long”

“Arasso” you were able to answer. Jessica hung up. You try to get up but the pain strikes again. You roll around the floor because of it.

After a few minutes, you heard a knock.

“Jiyu ssi, this is Mrs Park, Jessica’s assistant. Please open the door”

You barely can stand on your feet and you can’t answer her. The door is locked from the inside so she can’t enter it. Mrs Park grew more worried when you didn’t answer at all. Only your scream could be heard from the outside. She decided to broke the door since there’s no other way. Some of the workers the help Mrs.Park broke the door down. After a few tries, they finally manage to get in.

Mrs. Park quickly walk toward you.

“Jiyu ssi, we have to go now” she said and asked the two men to bring you to her car. They carried you carefully and lean you down at the back seat . Mrs.Park drove you herself to the hospital.

--

As soon as you arrive at the hospital, you were greeted by Jessica and a tall guy next to her.

“Jiyu ah, don’t worry you’ll be alright” Jessica hold your hands tightly. She followed you to the Emergency Room. Since you have no husband, Jessica was able to enter and be the one who will accompany you.

You didn’t say a thing and only did whatever the nurse told you. The tall guy just now enter the room and introduce himself as your doctor.

“This will be painful. But just bear with it” he said while getting ready.

After a few hours, your son was safely born. Tears start falling down when you hear your son’s crying. But the same time you felt sorry for your son because he was born without a father. You were sorry for him because his biological father is not here. You were sorry because his biological father doesn’t even know he does exist.

The nurse handed over your son to you. You look at your son face and kiss him a few times. He really looks like his father.

“My son, I will name you Jae-sun. Park Jae-Sun” 'And not Kim Jae-sun.' you thought. You kiss him again.

--

In the afternoon, Krystal and L.Joe visited you. Krystal can’t come this morning since she’s still a high school student. As soon as the school ended, Krystal rushed to the hospital with L.Joe.

“Unnie ! Congratulations! I’m sorry, I can’t accompany you this morning” Krystal hugged you tightly.

“It’s okay. I understand, you have school to attend right ?” you smiled weakly. You were still tired after all that happen.

“Here n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter