27

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He look at Jae-Sun and then back at you.

“Why didn’t you tell me ?” Myungsoo said, loud enough for you to hear. He felt really bad.

You didn’t answer. You hung down your head while Jae-Sun start to hold you tighter.

Myungsoo move closer toward you. He laid his hand on you shoulder.

“Don’t touch me !” you said with your eyes still on the floor.

You pick up Jae-Sun into your hands. You turn away and about to leave.

Myungsoo quickly hug you from the back. He hug you tightly so you can’t push him away.

“I’m sorry , Jiyu ah. I didn’t thing would’ve gone that far that night. I’m really sorry”

“A simple sorry is not enough Myungsoo. You have no idea how much I went through because of you”

“I know Jiyu.  We can take care of our son together after this. Please forgive me”

“No, he is MY son”

“No it’s OUR son. No matter how hard you want deny it, he is still and forever my son”

You wipe away your tears and you took a deep breath.

“Go away Myungsoo. You’re making my life worse” you try to free yourself from Myungsoo.

“NO I WON’T JIYU ! I CAN’T LET YOU GO! I’M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU JIYU AH ! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND! I FELT REALLY BAD ! I DON’T WANT TO LET YOU GO AGAIN..” he confessed .

You didn’t imagine that word would came out from his mouth. You were speechless.

“I love you Park ~~~~. I taught I would confess to you that night but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter