26

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Park Jae-Sun

A/N; Well i can't find a baby that look like Myungsoo. So just pretend that they look a like Lol

 

 

 

For the past 3 days you got day off because the manager didn’t call you. But today , he called you and ask you to come to M.Net headquarters that is located 30 miles from your house. You woke up early that day and get ready. Then you go downstairs to eat your breakfast. But the house was too quiet so you try to look for Krystal and her parents.

“Krystal ?” you called out while still searching.

Then you stop at the living room when you found a note at the table. You slowly unfolded it.

 

Jiyu unnie, sorry we can’t take care of Jaesun today. There are some family matter that we need to solve right away. Again, we’re really sorry

-Krystal-

You sighed.

‘I guess I should bring along Jae-Sun this time’ you thought by yourself. You slowly made your way back to your room to wake Jae-Sun up. You sit beside your son and move yourself nearer to him.

“Jae-Sun” you whispered.

“Jae-Sun ah, wake up” you slowly shook his body.

The three year old kid slowly open his eyes.

“Omma” he said.

You smiled “Jae-Sun ah, omma will bring you today”

“Wae ?” he rubbed his eyes and sat on your lap.

“Aunt, grandpa are grandma already left. So you have to follow me”

He didn’t answer and just pouted while looking at you.

“Let’s go get yourself ready” you lift him up in your arms.

Jae-Sun just answered with a hug.

--

“Omma are we there yet ?” Jae-Sun said while drinking his favorite milk.

“Almost sweety”

“I’m hungry” he pouted cutely.

“We’ll buy something as soon as we get there” you answered while your eyes focused on the road.

“Ahh we’re here Jae-Sun ah” you eyes wildly searching for an empty spot to park your car.

“Pack your things back into your bag Jae-Sun” you said while looking outside of your car.

There were so many fans lining up to enter the studio.

“Come on Jae-Sun” you opened the door for him. He slowly step out of the car and held your hands tightly.

You make your way to the entrance with Jae-Sun. While lining up behind other staff, someone greet you with a smile.

“Anyeong-haseyo, what a cute son you have there” she said while her friend beside her just smile to you.

“Ouh, thank you” you smile back to her.

“Wow your son really look like L” her friend start to speak.

“L ?”

“Yeah, Kim Myungsoo from Infinite”

‘Well yeah, he’s my son’s father’ you said to yourself. You’ll be totally dead if you tell that to them.

“Ahh, really ?” you look at your son.

“Yeah, his eyes , his nose ad lips look like L”

“Ahhhh..” you don’t know what to say to them so you just nodded.

“Well I have to go now guys, by the way I’m Jiyu. Nice to meet you two” you bowed and left hurriedly knowing the show w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter