19

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your mom eyes widen . She look at you and held your hands tightly.

“You didn’t …right?” she said , full of hopes.

You shook your head . Your aunt glare at you and smirk .

“Oh come on ! I know my daughter always right ! She said you’re pregnant and you just have admit it” she crossed her arms .

“No aunt ! I’m not !” you raise your voice a bit .

“Pfftt , you know your daughter is a big liar right ?” your aunt eyed your mother .

“Shut up ! I trust my daughter and I know her more than you think” your mother yelled . All the chaos upstairs made your father and Jiyeon curious . They walk toward your room .

“What’s going on ?” your father stop beside Jiho while Jiyeon just watching from the door .

Your aunt walk toward your father “I’ll tell you what’s going on . Your beloved daughter, Park ~~~~, is pregnant. Can you believe it ? Your greatest and most loved daughter is trying to humiliate our family ?”

“What nonsense are you talking about ?” your father furrowed his eyebrows .

“I knew you would not believe it. Jiho , go buy the pregnancy test . We’ll prove that someone is lying” your aunt glare at you .

“What ? Why me ? It would be awkward you know ?” Jiho mumbled .

Your aunt turn and look at him for a few seconds “Okay fine , Hyuna go with him”

While the two left you were shoved with questions by your aunt . But your father keep on defending you while your mother kept silent all the time .

--

“YAHH ! Get out ! Why does it took so long ?!” your aunt knocked the the door from outside .

You held up the thing and check it again . After read the instruction , you knew it’s actually positive . And that’s mean you ARE pregnant .

Tears start coming down . You didn’t know it would be this bad . You wish you could dip your head in the toilet bowl and kill yourself . But that would kill the innocent baby too .

You bravely stood up and held tightly the pregnancy test thingy . You took a deep breath and unlocked the door . Your aunt quickly got in before your mother could . She grab the thing .

You look down while you’re still tearing up . You’re waiting for a punishment with your eyes closed tight .

Your aunt smirk when she saw it was positive .

“I told you” she handed it to your mother . Jaekyung , Jiho , Jiyoung and your father quickly walk toward your mom to see the result . All of them widen their eyes and couldn’t hide their shock.

“How could you lie to us ?! How could you lie to your own parents ?” your aunt slapped you twice . All you could do is winced and look down without saying a word .

“Stop it !” Jiho stopped her . “You have no right to slap her !” Jaekyung  defended you .

“Now you’re defending her ? Don’t you know this would humiliate your family and your father company ? Because of her everything would be ruin !” she attempt to hit you again but was stopped by Jiyeon .

“Who are you to call her a ? And why do you even care about our father’s compa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter