22

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come on Jiyu ssi” Jessica said with a smile.

You’re now standing infront of the building. The place that you think will help to turn your luck again. You stood silently while looking at the door infront of you.

“There’s nothing to worry about unnie. It would be fun here” Krystal push you inside.

You’re finally inside the building with the help of Krystal while L.Joe followed behind with your luggage in his hand .

“Jiyu ssi, please come with me” Jessica said and walk away. You quickly followed her step.

She entered a room with her name patched on the door. It reads ‘Jung Jessica, doctor,psychiatry, CEO’

“Come sit over here” Jessica pointed to a seat near you. You walk toward it and sat silently.

“Jiyu ssi, now I’ll be your official doctor . If you have anything that bother you, you can tell me . I’m also a psychiatry, so if you have any problem or curiosity , you can ask me” she gave a smile.

She took out some papers and told you to sign . It took a while for you to finish all of it.

After you’re finish , she took you to your room and showed you around. Krystal is always beside you and held your hand all the time . She help you unpack your things and also bought some food for you to eat . When Jessica’s busy with other patient, she would stay in your room and accompany you.

“Unnie , it’s time for me to leave. I promise I’ll visit you again” she hugged you tightly. Visiting time is over. She have to leave before 3pm.

 “Okay, thanks a lot guys” you smiled back . You followed them outside.

“Bye unnie, see you next time. I’m sure I’m gonna miss you” Krystal pouted cutely.

“Me too” you hugged her.

You waved goodbye to them.

--

You enter your room and realize your roommate is on her bed sleeping quietly. You didn’t got a chance to see her since she’s not here when you arrived. You quietly took a sit on your bed not to wake her up. You took out a fashion magazine and start reading.

“Hi there”

You almost screamed when you heard the voice. You turn to your left and saw your roommate looking at you.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t surprise you” she start to move and try to sit straight. The blanket that covered her body slowly fall off and uncovered her bulged tummy. Obviously she must’ve been 8 or 9 month pregnant.

“I’m Song Yejin, how about you ?” she gave you a smile. From the first impression , she seem really friendly. But oddly, she have the same name of Myungsoo’s ex girlfriend.

“I’m Park ~~~. You can call me Jiyu” you smiled back.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter