17

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You didn’t get off the taxi until Myungsoo had to pull you out of it . When you finally could stand by yourself , he pull you to enter the club .

“I’m not going in there” you pulled him back .

“Okay then , you can stay out here” he released you and walk away .

You pouted and look around . There are some guys staring at you , examining your body up and down .

Scared , you quickly catch up with Myungsoo and held his arm tightly . He just smirked and brought you to a table at a corner of the club . Many eyes are on you since you’re wearing such a weird dress . But you ignored them and just followed Myungsoo .

“Why are we here Myungsoo ?” you asked while looking around .

From his face , you could sense some despression . You didn’t really understand what happen but he look different right after he entered this club .

“To have some fun” he said while leaning back to his seat .

“This is what you call fun ? This is annoying Myungsoo ah . Loud music , alcohol , watching girls rubbing their on some stranger that’s just so annoying” you blurted out .

 “I bet you’re unfamiliar with it”

From his word , you know he always came to a club like this . He must’ve come with the other trainee . For you things like this is forbidden in your family . You dad never gave you permission to go to a place like this because he’s scared that people will caught his daughter drinking and it would make his good image will be ruin .

Then a waitress came . You keep yourself quiet when Myungsoo order the drinks that you didn’t even know it’s name . After a few minutes , all the drinks Myungsoo ordered is already served . The waitress smirked at you when she saw what you’re wearing  while she put down your apple juice . You ignore her while your eyes is on Myungsoo who’s drinking the drink in front of him.

You almost puke when you smelled the smell that came from Myungsoo’s mouth . Now you know it’s actually alcohol . He keep drinking it again and again . The bottle of alcohol is almost empty . He called the waitress to order another one .

“Stop Myungsoo , you already drink a lot” you were worried .

He didn’t answer and took another sip of it . From his look , he looked really drunk . He tried to pour the alcohol into his glass but you stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter