37

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a few week after the rumour start to settle down. There’s no more reporter outside Jiyu’s house. Now Jiyu can bring Jae-Sun to play outside after a long time. Krystal and her mother join you outside.

“Jiyu, are you sure you’ll continue with your job? You can work at my place if you want to ?” Krystal’s mother ask.

“It’s okay. I can’t just run away because of my problem” Jiyu smile.

“But your job is kind of dangerous” Krystal said with Jaesun on her lap.

“Pftt, that’s the first time I hear being a stylist is a dangerous job”  Jiyu laugh it off.

Krystal stare at her with a serious look.

“Hey I’m not joking” she said.

You stop laughing “Okay okay sorry”

“Don’t you ever heard about sasaeng fan ?” Krystal ask her.

“I heard about that” Jiyu take a sip of her tea.

“Do you have any idea what they can do to you ?” her serious look still plastered on her face.

“Yes I know. But it couldn’t be that bad…..right ?”

“Yah! You really don’t know what are you about to face” Krystal slowly turn angry.

Jiyu just let out a sigh.

“You can be kill anytime” Krystal’s mother said.

“What ?” you was taken aback with her word.

“See. Even my mother know about that” Krystal said while putting down Jaesun who’s struggling to get down.

Jiyu let out another sigh.

“You really need to quit” her mother turn really serious this time.

“I….i’ll think about it later” you look away toward Jaesun.

‘Should I just run away from Myungsoo ? Should I just disappear from him again ?’

--

Jiyu and Krystal is in the bathroom giving Jaesun a bath. Jaesun start to spread the water all over the place. Even on his mother and aunt Krystal.

“Yah stop it!” Krystal giggled and did the same toward Jaesun.

You just laugh and laugh until Jaesun pour water on you with a small toy bucket.

Then he laugh it off with Krystal.

“Yahhh, you little….” You were about to do the same thing toward them when you heard your phone ringing from your room.

You run toward your room ignoring them. As soon as you get your hand on your phone you see the manager’s number on the screen.

You look around to avoid other see you answering the call. Krystal and her mother wouldn’t be happy with this. You answer it when you’re sure there is no one around.

“Hello ?” Jiyu said slowly almost like she’s whispering.

“Why are you whispering ? Did I call you at a bad time ?”

“Ah no no….my son…is…sleeping right now. So I can’t talk loudly” Jiyu lied.

“Ahhh okay. But I need to tell you this. We need to gather all the stylist for the boys comeback next three month. For discussing their concept and other stuff”

“Oh when do you need me there ?”

“How about tomorrow ?”

“What ? That’s too…..”

“Early ? Fast ? I know what you’re thinking. But actually we choose you as the head stylist for this comeback”

“What ? But I’m new there”

“Yes I know. That’s why we choose you. For fresh ideas”

“Ohh…..” that’s the only word that come out from . She don’t know what to say. She was about to quit. But now they offering her the head stylist position. Well that’s a new chance for her into the world of fashion which is a dream for her.

“So what do you say ?”

“I’ll…..i’ll come tomorrow” she stuttered.

“Okay great then. See you tomorrow” then he hang up.

“Hello ? Hello ??” she look at the screen of her phone.

‘What did I do ? Oh damn Jiyu. You should have say that you want to quit’ she cover her face with her hand and let out a sigh.

“You said you wanted to quit” Krystal said from the door behind Jiyu with Jaesun in her hand.

“I didn’t promise” she turn around facing Krystal.

Krystal just shook her head. Disbelief with what she heard. Jiyu take Jaesun from Krystal. Jiyu put Jaesun on the bed to dress him up.

Krystal take out Jaesun clothes from the wardrobe and handed to Jiyu.

“I didn’t believe you did that” Krystal finally spoke out.

“What do you expect me to do then ?” Jiyu avoid to look at Krystal.

“There’s so many job out there.  Why do you want to continue with this stupid one. I just don’t get it” her tone sounds like she pissed off.

“Stupid ?” Jiyu lift up her face to look at Krystal.

“There’s no job for me out there Krystal. Why can’t you understand me ? Don’t you remember what happened to me ? “ Jiyu reminded her.

“Do I need to tell again what happened to me ?” Jiyu start to get angry.

“……No. I’m sorry” Krystal look down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter