38

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What ?!" the boys said in unison.

"So where is she now ?" Sunggyu asked.

"In the hospital" the manager answered and let out a sigh.

"What the hell is wrong with this sasaeng cant they leave her alone"

Woohyun turn to face Myungsoo who's now clutching his fist. His face turned red out of anger.

The manager stands up "I forgot to buy your breakfast. Ill come back later" The living room turned silent after that. Everyone is in their own deep thought.

"Calm down Myungsoo" Woohyun said.

"How can i calm down when she's suffering because of me" Myungsoo try to hold his tears. Its really hard for him to talk right now.

"I know you're mad but there's nothing we can do about it" Woohyun said almost like whispering .

"What are you two doing ?" Hoya said with a confuse look. Maybe he's suspecting something fishy between them since they're whispering something.

"W-What do you mean ?" Woohyun replied, stuttering.

"Why are you whispering ? Are you hiding something ?" "What ? No pftt what are you talking about. We were just talkimg about Jiyu. Right Myungsoo ?" Woohyun elbowed him.

Woohyun thought Myungsoo will help him with that but Myungsoo only replied with a silence. Myungsoo stare at Woohyun for a moment and then look at the others who is waiting for his answer. 'Hiding ?' he thought.

'What if i stop hiding the fact that i have a son with Jiyu ?' his eyes stops at the leader face who didn't even look at him. 'Since its all my fault so i need to be responsible for it. I can't hide this forever. How long should Jiyu suffer because of me ?' he said to himself.

"I want to confess something" Myungsoo suddenly blurted out.

Woohyun look confused with his statement.

"I-I can't hide this forever" he looked at Woohyun who now understands what he's trying to say. Woohyun widen his eyes. "Are you crazy ?"Woohyun warn him.

"I cant stand it anymore Woohyun. This is hard for both of us"

"I know! But you will lost everything for this. Your fan, fame...."

"Let him talk Woohyun" Sunggyu speak up. Now he look really serious.

"Don't Myungsoo!" Woohyun warn him again. Myungsoo look at Woohyun. He's in a deep thought again.

"You two really did hide something" Hoya shot a glare at Woohyun.

"Shut up Howon. Its none of your business anyway"

"It is if its involve our group future"

"Stop it you two" now Sunggyu getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter