35

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are still staring at the newspaper. Jae-Sun sit on Krystal lap while asking her what happen. Krystal just smile and then move her attention toward you.

“What now unnie ?” Krystal questioned.

You sigh “ I….don’t….”

Your phone suddenly rang. You take a quick glance at the screen before answering. It’s Myungsoo’s manager.

“Hello” you said.

You hear his sigh at end of the line “What have you done ?”

“I don’t even understand what’s happening”

“Then why are you and Myungsoo are on the top search ?”

“How would I know ?”

He sigh again “The headman wants to see you”

“What ?” you accidently raise your voice.

“He wants to see you in an hour at his office”

You keep yourself silent until he hang up. You put away your phone and yourself down at your bed.

“How did this happen ?” you covered your face with your palm and scream on top of your lungs.

Krystal stand up and put Jae-Sun down.

“Come on Jae-Sun. Let’s go” he pulled Jae-Sun’s hand along.

She decided to leave you alone by yourself which you like to do when you’re stressed out. You started to tear up when you look at the newspaper again. You reach for it and start to rip it apart.

“Why do you keep troubling me Myungsoo ?! WHY ?!” you said while you threw everything away from you.

You cover your face again with a pillow and drench it with your tears

--

You knocked the headman’s door.

“Come in” someone said.

You open the door and step in.

The first thing you see when you turn around after closing the door is him. The man who ruin your life.

You stare at him for a few seconds. You took a step backward and turn around. You are about to leave when he call your name.

“Jiyu”

You stop.

“The headman will arrive in a few minute” he said.

You then just stood there without a thought of anything. You can’t make up your mind either to run away from him or just wait for the headman in his office with ‘him’.

You hear his footstep come nearer and nearer toward you. He put his hand on your shoulder.

“Don’t touch me !” you push away his hand.

Then he quickly put his around you and you were about to get out from there. He sure know how to stop you.

“I’m sorry Jiyu” you hear Myungsoo’s voice cracking.

“Stop it Myungsoo. Are you happy now that my life is ruin ? Is that what you want ?” you struggle to free yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter