15

L , my son's father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The red words are you thoughts .

You push his hand away and stood up . I should’ve not wake him up . You walk away and Myungsoo quickly stood up . He followed you to the elevator . When you step in the elevator you push the close button violently so Myungsoo couldn’t get in . But he made it into the elevator . You rolled your eyes as you see he smiled when he manage to get in .

You step out of the elevator as it reach the ground floor . You made your way to the party hall . You know Myungsoo is still following you but you ignored him . You two didn’t talk at all in the elevator .

You see the headmistress directing students to do something at the stage . You walk quickly toward her while Myungsoo still catching up with you .

“Mrs Shin”  you called out .

The headmistress turn toward you “Oh you’re here ~~~~”

“Yeah , so what can I do for you” you put on a smile .

Before she could speak , she saw Myungsoo behind you .

“Why is he here ? “ she asked pointing to Myungsoo .

“Uh-h h-he..” you stuttered as you look at Myungsoo and then back to Mrs. Shin .

“Umm never mind , I think he would he a help to us” she said and turn away . She look around the hall .

“~~~~, can you blow all the balloons so we can stick it on the wall ?” she said and handed a plastic full of unblown balloons .

“Sure Mrs Shin”

“And you” she pointed to Myungsoo . “You can help her with the balloons”

Myungsoo only smiled . Damn , this mean more time alone with Myungsoo .

You sighed . Mrs Shin look at you . From your face she knew there’s something wrong .

“Is there something wrong , ~~~~ ?” she asked .

You lift up and was surprised to hear her question .

“No Mrs. Shin” you shook your head .

“Alright then” she left you two .

You turn around and sighed again .

“You really hate being alone with me huh ?”

You look at him “I guess I do”

He just grinned and pull you to sit in the middle of the hall . You didn’t object at all even though you hate him doing that . You open the plastic of the balloons and start blowing it one by one . Myungsoo did the same too .

While he was blowing the balloon he turn to look at you . And suddenly he burst out laughing .

“What so funny ?” you raise an eyebrow .

“You ..Your bloated..face” he keep laughing .

“You look like this” he made a bloated face and burst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter