Officially Missing You

Together Forever...

"Hyung wake up.You're late."Sehun shook Suho's body but the latter won't opened his eyes."Hyung!!"Byul was startled when she opened her eyes due to Sehun's sharp voice.She jumped down from the bed and headed out of the messy room where it was hard to breath sometimes.

"5 minutes more."Suho said in between his sleep.

"Whatever.I'm going to take a shower."Sehun walked out,feeling frustrated.Byul returned,pushing the door open with her small nose.She jumped onto the bed and Suho's face.

"Byul-ah,you stinks."Suho sat on his bed,rubbing his eyes.When he was fully awake,the memories of last night hit his head.He ruffled his hair and heaved a sigh.It was not normal for Chorong to leave without bidding him goodbye,there must be something about the question she wanted to ask that turned her 180 degrees around.

"Finally,go and take a shower.The others have wait in the car.Today we have schedules.Did you forget?"Suho's eyes was opened wide.He quickly grabbed his towel and ran to the toilet.

*-----------*

"She loves breakfast and never missed one."Suho looked worried.He was busy for himself until he forgets about Byul.He knew from the beginning that with their tight and tiring schedules,it will not be a good place to have a pet.The idea of letting his pet to live with him seemed so much better than leaving Byul alone at home."Byul-ah!Where are you?"Few minutes later the 11 boys found themselves busy searching for Byul all over their messy house,not to forget their manager who stays with them.

"Hyung!"They all ran towards Kai who was frozen in front of the opened kitchen window."She didn't.....right?"Suho gulped.Cold sweats ran down his forehead.

"Urf~!"A faint bark was heard amidst the silence.They searched the kitchen."Urf..."The weak dog was barking with all it's might.

"Byul!No..."All of them frozed watching Suho fell to his knees in front of the sink.Byul was hiding in the deepest corner of the cabinet under the sink,looking weak and afraid."Don't leave me."Suho was on the verge of tears when he felt a light pat on his back.

"She'll be fine."Kai comforted Suho.Since he have 3 dogs,he knew the feeling of losing one.

"I'm taking her to the hospital."Suho carefully lifted Byul who doesnt move so much like she loves to,it makes her looks like she was dying.

"But we have a schedule that was about an hour from now."Lay reminded Suho who was so sad about his dog.

"I'll just drop her there then."Suho kissed Byul's forehead and whispered,"I'm sorry that I can't be there for you."

*----------*

"Is she fine?"Suho asked when he met the doctor who was in charge.

"She's doing great.She's not ill,nothing to be worried but..."Suho looked at the young doctor that seemed hesitating."I don't want to said this as a professional but I think she's acting weird because....someone she's attached to probably having trouble.Scientifically said as an animal's psychology."

Suho's brows knitted.Then his thought brought him to his faraway parents."Thanks doc,can I see Byul?"

The young doctor nodded,"Go down the hallway and turn left.There's a blue door,the playroom.I'll excuse myself then."Suho bowed to him.

"Woof!!"Byul barked as she saw Suho who was smiling widely.She ran to Suho and wiggled her tail happily.

"You're sick because you care?"

"Woof!"

"Good dog.Worry about me?"Suho sat next to Byul.Byul sniffed something from Suho's pocket."My phone?"

"Woof!!"Byul played with Suho's keychain phone.It was the couple keychain that Chorong gave him,her first gift for their first monthsary."Woof!Woof!"Byul rolled over and pretended that she was dead.Suho chuckled and rub her stomach,thinking that she wants one.

"Come,we need to sleep.Tomorrow I got schedules."Byul followed Suho and ran outside."Oh,wait.I need to call appa."Suho sat on the chair and dialled his father's number.

"Hello?Appa?Are you fine?Is omma fine?"

"Slow down son.We're doing great.Why?....Your brother send you his regards".Suho felt relieved."Omma said that you must take care of yourself because it's been a busy year for you."

"Okay appa.I'll get going.Bye."Suho ended the call eventhough he doesn't want to.It was quiet in the animal hospital,plus it was almost midnight.

"Don't you know?!"A girl voice stopped Suho from standing up."A Pink's Chorong was admitted to the hospital last night.I heard she was in a bad shape.The company said that she's fine but I don't think so.See,it's all over the news now."Suho froze in his seat.

"So..who cares??Serves her right.I told you,Krystal is better with Suho oppa.You won't listen.Probably she's dead."The other girl laughed wickedly.

"You're bad.Someone is sick,shouldn't you respect her?"The other girl just ignored her friend's advice.

"Woof!Woof!"Byul barked suddenly.The two girls looked at Byul then at Suho.

"Woah~!Suho oppa!"They both shouted and ran towards him.

"Can I have your autograph?"The other girl handed out a small notebook.Suho doesn't want to sign it at first but he changed his mind.He signed it half-heartedly just because of the girl's words.

"Me too."The kind girl held out her sketch book.Suho took it and signed.When he handed back the book,a piece of paper fell,it was a picture that she probably drew.

"Good drawing.Who are they?"The girl seemed hesitated to answer.

"Uhm..it's Suho oppa and Chorong eonnie."Her friend elbowed her and rolled her eyes."What?!They look good together."She half whispered half shouted to her friend.

Their eyes were fixed on Suho who was looking at the picture for quite a long time.

"You can have it if you want.I just imagining you guys sitting under a tree and having fun."Suho looked at her and back to the picture."I'll be more than grateful if you keep it.Owh,and sorry if you're upset for me...you know..uhm,thinking like that."The girl just stuttered because of her nervousness.

"Thanks,I'll keep it."Suho stood and left.Both of the girls just shrieked while talking about one common thing they both have,which is being his fan.

As Suho got out of the white building,his minds were pulled to one thing,"Is Chorong sick?"He paused and watched Byul who was chasing her tail,going round and round before ending up running after him."Should we check where Chorong is?"

"Woof!"Byul looked at Suho,like she was agreeing with the idea.Suho decided to check the news in the internet,just to make a confirmation.

"Byul-ah!Lets go!She's at the Seoul National Hospital."Suho glanced at his wrist watch."We'll make it before visiting time is over."

Suho stopped when he thought about Byul's actions earlier.He finally gets it,the doctor's words matches well."Does Byul love her so much?"He watched as Byul was once again chasing her white tail.

*------------*

Suho just watched from behind a large pine tree,5 girls came out giggling and entered their van."Now Byul."

"Woof!Woof!"Byul seemed excited and ran towards the door shortly before Suho arrived.Suho's eyes was wandering around before he approached the nurse and asked her help for the way around the large hospital.He hid his face under the black cap so that no one notices him,heck,nobody should know.

"Do I look okay?Will she be fine?"These questions lingered in his mind but the most frightening one was what if her condition was worser than he thought.

Suho's heart was pitter-pattering when he saw the door.The view of the door was frightening enough for him.

*-----------*

Suho opened the door and his eyes was locked with hers.It took few seconds before Chorong looked away,even worst,she turned her back to him.Suho felt hurt and weird at the same time but he can't let her go easily.He need answers for her sudden change of attitude.

"Are you.."

"Go away."Chorong sharply cut Suho's words."I don't want to see you now,tomorrow or forever."Chorong tried hard to hold back her tears.She was torn apart,in between herself and her members.

"About last night,did you have someth.."

"Go away!"Chorong said with a sharp voice that sent Suho stunned.Chorong clenched her teeths when she broke into tears.

Suho was pissed off when he was interrupted and cut off twice."You know what?!I'm sick of this!You're the one who wanted to ask me in the first place and now you're the one who is not giving me any idea about what's going on!"

Suho's words just brings more tears to flow down Chorong's cheeks.She have thought about this overnight and she knew that she has made the right decision."Last night was a mistake okay.I'm so sorry if I..."Chorong just can't continued.

Suho moved closer,knowing that she must have a rough time."I'm sorry for being mad for nothing okay.Please,just let me hear what are you going to say."His voice softened when he heard her sobs."Is it about Krystal?"He hoped that it was a no because he thought that the problem had been solved but his heart was wrecked when Chorong gave a little nod with her back still facing him.He felt like Chorong doesn't trust him but a sudden thought came to his mind,he'll never give up on her.

"Just go please.It's over between us.You don't have to take the risk again and I don't have to give out strings of lies again."Suho's face was pale, he was stung by Chorong's words.He was mad at her but not to the extent that he wanted their relationship to be over.

"I'll give you space to think.Just don't say that we're over when we're not.I'll be back."

"Don't.Don't come back."Chorong was struggling to sit up and Suho wished that he could help her but he knew that she was not in the right state of mind,or so what he think it is."Go away and don't come back.It's not about Krystal that made my decision but it's about me."

"W-what are you trying to say?I thought you were fine last night."Suho chose not to believe Chorong's words.How can she changed in an overnight.It must be something or someone that has been bothering her mind,pushing her to the edge.

"I already said,last night was a mistake.I'm sorry for playing you like this but I don't think I have anymore feelings for you.We are always busy and I don't want you to ruin your career over something that doesn't really important."Chorong wiped her stained cheeks and looked up to Suho.She have to face all this and be brave.She doesn't know why she was not being honest with him but thinking again,that was the best way to make him believe.Chorong knew how determined Suho can be and she doesn't want him to fight for her.

"I-I can make up some time,why now?Why so..."Chorong cut his words when she leaned in to place her lips against him.Pressing it so gently and softly only to pull away few seconds later.She was afraid that Suho might found out the truth as her lips were trembling because of the secret she had to keep.

"Now go away.Thanks for everything."Suho was confused but he turned around and walked to the door.He turned around to see if Chorong has changed her mind but all he saw was Chorong smiling at him,letting him know that she sincerely have no feelings for him anymore.

Suho walked under the bright moonlight,trying to forget everything about her when he knew that he can't.He knew that he can always fix the problem but now Chorong wasn't volunteering to do so and it made him felt like a loser.He still can't accept the reality,with everything that just happen.Everything seemed to be out of place.This wasn't anybody's choice but the fate has it's own plan.

He slammed the door behind and ignored s who was looking at him.

"Hyung.."Baekhyun's sentence was cut when Chanyeol stuffed in 3 sticks of pepero into Baekhyun's tiny mouth.They just watched Suho walked into his room.

"Sehun-ah,"Luhan called him half-whispering,"I think you should sleep with Jongin tonight.He's in bad condition."Sehun just nodded.Nobody knew what will happen if a cheerful and silly guy turned the opposite.

*-------------*

Chorong just cried silently.She can't believe she have the gut to say that.Those words that just took away her seemingly perfect life.She thought that after her dream was achieved,she just need what normal people needs,the four letters that she dared not to say.Now,it was destroyed,like a sandcastle being destroyed by the waves.

"I need you..."Chorong regretted saying those words.Life was just cruel to make her choose between her dream and her personal life.She knew that when she let him go,it will be easy but it doesn't.

*Flashback*

"Chorong,the president wants to talk to you."The manager's order killed Chorong's laugh.They were just celebrating the start of their obvious success by having a little feast with the other Cube artists when A Pink's manager called Chorong over.

"Eonnie if it's a present,share it with us."Bomi whispered with aegyo.The whole room laughed when Chorong gave her the killing glance.

Chorong knocked the wooden door and entered it when she was given the permission.President Choi just smiled at her and asked her to sit.

"Daepyunim,is A Pink doing great?"Chorong doesn't know what will happen but she hoped it was happy news.

"Chorong-sshi,it's all okay.A Pink are doing great.How's your new dorm?"President Choi just gave her a fatherly smile that calmed Chorong's heart.

"Uh?Owh...it's nice.Thank you."President Choi just nodded and Chorong get the tingling feeling that it will be a bad,very bad,news.

"I won't give pressure on you but there's something that you have done,right?"Chorong gulped,her heart was racing.Will this be the end?

"It's okay for you the youngsters to fell in love,it was sweet and fun at your age."The older man chuckles when he saw Chorong was restless in her seat."It was not wrong,nothing's bad except that in the SNS,this thing have gone wild but don't worry,we have shushed them."

"Mr.President,I'm sorry...I'll.."Chorong was lost for words.

"Calm down,Chorong-sshi.I knew you tried hard to keep it a secret.Well..you did it.Then it will be our secret."At that moment,the president's fatherly smile were no longer  keeping Chorong calm."I knew from your manager that you have been receiving strange gifts for the past months right?Far more extraordinary than the rest of the girls..."

"Yes..but there's nothing to be worried about."

"There is...you see,if this things spread like a wild fire,you'll lose your dream and I'll lose my money.I know you're smart and professional,think about the others around you.What about them if I lose my company?"

Chorong doesn't expext the sudden attack.She doesn't knew that searching for what her peers search for a lifetime could be a major problem,for her... and for others.

"Remember about the whole week when I asked you and the girls to not go out.You know how much we had lost for the whole week?"Chorong doesn't want to look down,respecting the person in front of her so she focused her eyes to the framed picture above President Choi's head."You don't worry about that because I already sued them,enough to cover half of the loss and to feed the reporters to not make a fuss,but think about you and now..."

That night Chorong just can't sleep so she took her phone and searched up anything that came across her mind about her case.Some things she found was useful but most of it wasn't,she wasn't living a normal life or working 9 to 5 and they doesn't go through things like her.It looks like most of the fans were on her side but she needs to think this deeply.She doesn't know the future,nobody does...

*Flashback end*

Chorong sat on her bed after crying for some time.She didn't even got the time to gain some strength to tell him the truth.Now they are strangers,the fact that Chorong have to swallow.She just looked at the window where the dark sky offering her freedom that she doesn't think deeply before choosing this path.Everything was unfair.Her eyes wandered around the room where she felt trapped.Then it caught a piece of paper on the chair next to her bed.

******

Chorongie~I hope you'll wake up and was smiling at me.Your healing smile,I'll miss that the most.Today I was being bullied by the dongsaengs,I wonder how you can become Rongtler.It's hard.

I've opened your gift.Sorry,just can't wait for Christmas.Thanks,that red knitted-sweater was really amazing.You know what,I was waiting for you to wake up so that we can talk about this matter.I know its bugging you but honestly,I think we'll get this over.I know that you and me can get this matter over.

We talk.It's done.We're happy.

Seeing you with the wires made my tears dropped (cheesy huh).Your left leg...those scars and bruises.....it hurts me inside.If only that night you walked back home without worrying about me,this won't happen right?

Thanks for the heart that you've open up for me.I know It's our successful time that make its harder but it's our dream right?

p/s:sorry for stealing your lips.you look so beautiful when you're asleep.this is a fan's gift.do you remember when we were like this? (and that paw at the bottom was Byul's,she insisted) :3

*******

Chorong turned the paper and saw a sketch of a couple under the tree,laughing and holding hands.She just cried when she reminisced the memories of them together.Then her eyes saw Byul's footprint,she just chuckles with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I didn't know that losing someone could be this hurt."He was the one who always made her laugh when she missed her parents that were far away.

"I need you..."

Night gets deeper and Chorong almost fell asleep with her tears when a sudden warm was felt besides her.

"Woof!"Byul Chorong's hand.

"Byul-ah,Suho left you here?"Chorong Byul and she broke into tears,again."You know what,I'll never see you again."

"Woof~"Byul seemed to understand Chorong's sadness.One thing that she knew was Chorong was the only reason that Suho was happy.He sometimes even tried to copy Chorong,forcing people to obey him but the boys was hard.

"When he came to fetch you tomorrow,I'll...I'll"Chorong heaved a sigh.She knew they can't be together no matter how she wanted to throw herself in his arms."He wants to see me smiling at him when I woke up but..."Chorong buried her face into her palms,crying as much as she wants.

Chorong watched the tress swaying side to side while Byul."Woof~Woof~"Byul whined and gave Chorong its puppy look.Then its stomach grumbled.

"Poor puppy,you haven't eaten?Let me see if I got extra dalkbal."Chorong took her crutches and walk over to the cabinet in her room.There is a few pieces of dalkbal that the girls have brought over,enough for Byul.She put them in the paper plate.

Byul rushed towards Chorong when she put it on the floor.Chorong climbed her bed and looked at happy Byul eating until she fell asleep.

*----------*

 2 hours earlier....

Suho opened the door after taking a deep breath.There she was,lovely as always.He wanted to woke her up but he just stood still at the door,watching her who seemed peaceful.

Suho walked closer,amazingly,Byul just kept quiet.His tears were threatening to fall when he looked at her condition.He would rather be in her place,why must life be unfair?

Suho looked at the sketched picture and just sat there,looking at Chorong who looked very pale.The wind blew hard today like it can almost freeze Han River.

"Byul,look after her.I'll be back in a while.I hope she was happy to see me."Suho walked out of the room,leaving the sleeping Chorong.

*********

The first part in the same scene has done!Kidaryo for the next part.

And thanks for your comments.

What a hard time writing both of these chaps,phew~

Thanks for reading till here.

Comment and subscribe.

p/s:sorry if the story is a lil' slow coz i'm still a rookie...>.<