The End?

Together Forever...

Their comeback is due in November.Everything is in sync,their routines,their diets-except the fact that the glimpse of him smiling at her frequently sneaked in her mind.

"Eonnie,wake up.We need to clean,remember?"Eunji shook Chorong who dozed off while their cleaning session.She was worn out with packed schedule and their comeback preparations lately.

"What must I do now?"Chorong asked while stretching her tired arms.

"Clean your own room.We're done with the outside."Bomi interrupted and followed Eunji into their room.

"Right..."Chorong have switched her room with Namjoo few months earlier.Namjoo oftened complained that she felt so lonely even after getting used of growing up alone.Chorong sometimes pitied her so she lets Namjoo took her place in the room she used to share with Bomi and Eunji.

Chorong dusted off the arranged books and took out a box of books under her bed.Sweeping here,wiping there but the corner of her eyes caught the diary.It have been a long time since she wrote anything inside just because there was nothing to be written.

"Eonnie,your phone.You left it on the sofa."Naeun darted in and gave Chorong the phone.Just when Naeun left,a message entered.

"Meet me at Han tonight."

Chorong threw the phone on her bed."Is he crazy?"Chorong shook off the thoughts and continued her works.

~~~~~~~

"Please don't ask me this stupid thing.I've promised my President.I don't want to be jobless."Chorong half-whispered.The caller kept pleading and begging her.It was the first week of October and he dared to mess with her?

"Okay..stop that annoying sound.I mean it.I'll come,but you'll be responsible."Chorong ended the call and sighed.

*--------------*

"What did you want?"Chorong asked harshly and ignored his welcoming smile.

"Don't be so mad.This place is quite deserted.No joggers,no dog walkers,"He paused,"...nobody."

The last word made Chorong shuddered."What is it do you want?I can't be long."Chorong have to shout a little because of the scarf that wrapped .It was stuffy but she need to wear these thick scarf even if she was aware of the chilly wind.

"Okay,okay,Chorong-ah,relax."Luhan giggled when Chorong's eye sent him a glare.Adorable,he thought.Luhan looked over Chorong and his eyes wondered.

"Are you expecting someone?"Chorong asked when she saw how restless Luhan is.

"Nope,nobody.How're you doing now?"Luhan asked awkwardly.

"Fine,tired...you know,anxious."Chorong replied with a flat voice."I mean,I'm great."Chorong said quickly when she saw Luhan's smile dissapeared because of her flat voice.Chorong just stared at Luhan blankly and her eyes wandered from his beautiful deer eyes down to his small lips.

"Whats with the bag?"

"This?"Luhan held up the paper bag that he was holding."Owh,this,for you."Luhan smiled shyly and gave Chorong the bag.

Chorong's eye stretched wide and she pointed to herself."Me?!"Luhan nodded."Th-thanks..."Chorong took the bag and weirdly,she had no curiosity to peeked the contents.

It was a simmering silence between them and Chorong started to sweat,more to anxious than hot.

"So...why you left him?"Luhan asked out of the blue.

"Not again...Luhan-sshi,it's months ago.Can't you just stop asking?"

"The truth."Luhan doesn't respond to Chorong's uneasiness.

"Okay..."Chorong leaned on the railing beside Luhan.Her eyes was full of sorrow when she saw the brightly lit houses on the other side of the river.

"Long story short.Actually I was jealous with Krystal...She's pretty,smart,nice."Chorong heaved a sigh and turned to Luhan.

"Lies.I know there's more."Luhan digged up the secrets that Chorong tried so hard to bury it.

"Actually,I can end my career easily because my President found out.He said that if he loses the company the staffs,the stylists...my girls.We'll end up in the streets.Who can bear to see that situation?!"Chorong shouted out in frustration.She felt lighter when the toxic was sent out of his body.

"Wow!That's too...emphasized?Your boss really think about the future."Luhan joked.

"Yah!"Chorong punched Luhan's arm lightly but it became repetitive when Luhan was laughing so hard that his face was ugly--literally.

"It's painful you know.You got a fighter's hand."Luhan stopped laughing and caught both of Chorong's hand.Chorong struggled to break free but Luhan held her wrists tightly and pulled her closer.

"You know that I've been dreaming of you for the past months."Chorong gulped when Luhan's voice was making her legs jelly.Luhan swore that if he doesn't held his hormones,he might kissed this sweet girl's lips.Instead,slowly and gently,his lips kissed her forehead.

Chorong was suprised but she was smiling."What do you mean by that?"Chorong meant to sound fierce but her voice was shaky.It was easier for her to hide her face out of embarassment just by looking down.

Chorong's husky voice pulled Luhan out of his imagination.He let Chorong's hand free and backed a few steps.

"I said that you must get back with Joon."Luhan controlled his voice and his heart."He was hot-tempered lately.He's nagging a lot too."

"Who cares about that?"Chorong pouted her lips,her arms crossed,and stared weirdly at Luhan who was smiling cheesily but his eyes reflected the total opposite.

"I do..."A soft voice whispered in her ear before she felt warmness wrapped her body.She tried to turn around but the owner of the voice won't let her.

This scent.Chorong's eyes widened.She pushed the arms that wrapped her and turned around.She took few steps back until she felt the metal fence touched her body. 

"I thought you wouldn't come."Luhan said to Suho.

"So you guys planned this all along?I-I...how..."Chorong started to cry and she was about to walk away when Luhan grabbed her wrist.He let it go when he felt the electrified feeling when their skin met once again.

"It is my fault.Joon has nothing to do with this...Please,stay."Luhan said to Chorong who stopped her steps but still presenting her back to the two men.

"And for what?I hate him...I hate you."Chorong sobbed and held the rails for support.Her voice broke same goes with her heart.Can't Luhan understand after her explanation?She even took the risk to come here.

"I don't know if I'm able to meet you guys again..."Luhan's voice sounded so sad that forced Chorong to wipe her tears and faced the two guys.Two guys that made her life in chaos and risks.

"I-I've heard it all.You don't have to lie again Rongie..."Suho spoke out of sudden."and thanks Luhan hyung,but I think you shouldn't worry about us."

"That's great to hear."Luhan tried to laugh but all that came out was a faint laugh.His heart was hurt but he knew that this was the best decision.

"You're joking right,when you said we can't meet each other again?"Suho said.He doesn't dare to speak or look at Chorong.He can't face the emotion that he felt at that moment.

"Huh?Yes,yes.It's a joke.More dramatic.."Luhan faked a laugh but his headache was getting worse now that his vision is blurry.

"I'm sorry...for misunderstanding you.."Suho said to Chorong but all Luhan hear was an echo.Then he fell to the ground.

"Hyung!Are you okay?"Suho ran towards Luhan whose vision and headache was killing him.

"I think you should leave.Luhan-sshi is sick."Suho's eyes caught Chorong's amidst the panick.They stared at each other for a long time before both of their lips curved into a smile.A painful smile.Chorong learned that she won't always get what she wants.

"Chorong-ah..."Luhan's faint voice distracted them."Can you call me oppa?Before it's too late."

Chorong looked at Suho who was dead worried about his hyung.Suho nodded at her and Chorong smiled bitterly.

"HanHan oppa,why don't you go home and take a rest?"Chorong squealed after she said it cutely.Luhan smiled widely and he knew that he is going to miss that sweet voice of hers.

Luhan stood up with the help of Suho.They walked past the green grass and walked on the pavement.Chorong watched them leave and turned around but something made her stop,her feelings.She knew that she must not chickened out...

"Wait!"Chorong shouted.Luhan stopped his steps but Suho kept on walking before he was forced to stop.Suho eventually stopped and looked at Luhan.

"I'm fine.Go."Luhan sat on the path and massaged his temple.

"B-but we need to get back before anybody noticed us.You have done a lot hyung."Suho sounded very worried but it doesn't change Luhan's mind.

"Just go Kim Joon Myeon.Don't be afraid to be bold."Luhan's words doesn't rise any suspicion to Suho.He just followed Luhan's request,hoping to please him even when he felt excited too.

Suho walked slowly towards Chorong who was running and paused under the lamp post to catch her breath."What?Did you-"

His words was cut when he felt a soft and moist lips brushed against him.Suho's height was in a small difference wih Chorong,she just need to tip-toe a little bit which she did.Suho pulled Chorong closer,not wanting to let her go.He knew that her heart was still with him,no matter what.

Luhan in the other hand was smiling but his eyes flashed an unexplainable mixture of happines and pain.He hoped that his decision was worth it.He knew all along that she was sincerely happy when she was around him.

Chorong hugged Suho afterwards,hiding her blushing red face.

"One day,we'll be together forever."Suho whispered softly to her ears.Chorong's tears escaped the corner of her eyes thinking when will it happen.

"Don't cry."Suho wiped her tears and smiled at her.They'll be together,maybe not now but when the time comes,they'll be together forever.

*--------------*

"Eonnie!This is yours.Want me to throw it away?"Hayoung shouted.

"Wait!"Chorong jumped off the sofa and ran to Hayoung.Chorong gasped when she look at the paper bag.

"You haven't look anything inside right?"Hayoung shook her head."Then how do you know it's mine?"

"Uhm...because it's next to your old shoes?"Chorong knocked her head at the logical facts.

~~~~~~~~~~

That night Chorong took out the stuffs in the bag.It was 2 weeks after Luhan left.Now she knew why he was saying those weird things.She was so into their comeback that she forget about this bag.

Tears started to well in her eyes when she saw that coat.The same white coat that she had dreamed of buying.Luhan remembered it?Then there was a note.

I know that it is summer and I intended to give you as a christmas present this year but I know I don't have much time.

I remember how your eyes lit up when you saw the poster.I came back to store the next day and bought it for no reason.I just imagined your happiness when you received it.

I know that you're going to wear the dress to meet Joon.I thought you'll look stunning.You must be...

When you opened this present,gift,I must been long gone or on the way of breaking off my path.

Good luck with your love story.Always remember that I'm the first person who caught you guys... :3

p/s: if you do have time,try listen to EXO-M's Moonlight when you miss me.

Sincerely,

DeerLuHanHan

Luhan,that name appeared in Chorong's empty mind.She grabbed the coat and hugged it tightly.His scent is still there.How long have it been kept in his closet?

Then Chorong remembered the song.She searched it and listen it twice,thrice but she can't get it except hearing Luhan's and Chen's voice repeatedly.

EXO-M (MOONLIGHT)

"Eonnie,you're hearing EXO's songs?"Naeun's head popped behind the half-closed door.

"How did you know?"

"Hayoungie kept playing various artists song.Uhm...that's Moonlight right?"Chorong gave a slight nod."I heard that song was sad.It's about a guy who can't stop loving a girl that only know him as a friend.The girl was having problems with her boyfriend and she tells that guy everything.Sort of..."

Chorong felt a sharp pain stung her heart.How come she didn't notice it?

*--------------*

"Why did you want to leave actually?"Suho pulled Luhan's hand that made him stopped.

"Because I can't stand to leave my parents again..."

"And...?"Suho gave him a provoking smile.

Annoyed Luhan stared into his eyes."And...because I liked her!"Luhan pulled his hands free and stomped his feet to his room.Leaving Suho startled in the kitchen.He knew exactly the girl Luhan mentioned.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!Yah!Wake up."Sehun rubbed his eyes while keep shaking Suho to wake up.

Suho was relieved that it was a dream.A dream that have been haunted him for the past 2 weeks.

"Sehun-ah,if you don't respect your hyung,you're going to get it from me.Now go back to sleep.It's just 2 in the morning."Sehun grunted and walked back to his bed.

"What an ungrateful hyung he is."Sehun muttered before closing his eyes.

 

**********************

Wah!!! I can't believe that this chap broke the record for two things,the longest and the chap that made me want to cry.

Do you think it's the end?

Comment and subcribe!

A/N: We miss you Luhan! and you too Kris... :3   Credits to the owner for all the links in this story.