Bloopers :3

Together Forever...

A/N:What?Do you think only videomakers have a bloopers?Well...writers have it too.This chap is dedicated to the ideas that didn't make it into the chap lists.

*-----------*

We Got Married 2.0

"PD-nim,I think you need to reconsider writer Choi's idea.She's good in this..."Writer Na said eventhough she was a lil bit afraid.

"Okay,okay,you guys win.Since our ratings now are down the hill.You guys said that it'll will work eventhough we don't have idols.You better be true this time."

"We will PD-nim.This newer version will air 15 minutes after the normal version."Writer Na said with a smile.She was over the moon when PD-nim trusted them,once again.Its just been a half of 2014 but their show have sank.She knew that the 4 writers for this show must have a meeting,as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~

*Ding-Dong*

"I'll get it!"Lay ran across the living room to get the door.

"What is it hyung?"Baekhyun walked out of the kitchen and sat beside Chanyeol who was watching the soccer match.

"What is this?"Lay brought in the mail box.It was pink rather than the red one.

"Yah!"Chen who was in love with pink stuffs screamed when he saw the pink mail box.Thanks to Chen's high-pitched scream,all of them rushed out of their room.

"What?What happened?Fire?"Tao panicked when he just watched them laughing at him.

Then all eyes was focused on the pink mail box that stood out in the living room.

"Isn't this the WGM's?"Kai's words made everyone gasped.

"Who is it,open it!"Xiumin said.He was the oldest and he hoped that it was him.

"I hope it's not me."D.O said while messing his hair.When nobody was moving,Xiumin opened it and there was two white envelopes.

"Woah~It has two.Wrong house probably?"Sehun said.

Xiumin glanced at the owner of the envelopes and sighed."Not me..."Xiumin handed it to Suho and Luhan who was laughing together and didn't care a bit for the matter.

"What?"Luhan's eyes widened when he saw Xiumin gave them the envelopes.

"Hyung,you gotta be kidding.Since when they have two?"Suho gulped when he clearly saw his name on it.Xiumin shrugged and the rest of them dismissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Luhan and Suho was still discussing over the matter of fact that arrived at their dorm.

"I think there's something wrong with this...Don't you?"Suho said as they sat in the living room.

"I don't know.Maybe they pairing both of us?"

"Hyung,don't be illogical...maybe they want both of us in the same episode?"Luhan shook his head.

"There was less possibilities.Anyway,where do you want to take her on your first date?"

"Uhm...I know this bookstore down the street.."

"You got to get over with your type Joon-ah.Why don't you take her to fun places?Come on,it's your first date pabo."Luhan's words made Suho rethink his idea.It's not really that bad.

"Whatever,I'm going to bed.We got the interview tomorrow right?Guess we have to hit the bed late tomorrow."Suho took the white envelope and went straight to his bedroom.Their schedules was already jam-packed and now with the concert is on-going...life will be life.

*-------------*

*Diiiiing-D-D-Dong*

"Yah! I thought you bought the new battery for the bell?!"Chorong crossed her arms and stared at Bomi who was hiding behind Hayoung.She forgot it,again.

"Bomi-ah,you better do.The bell is creeping me out."Eunji said and walked to the door.The pink mail box was waiting for her.

"Don't tell me that Naeun eonnie is going to remarry."Namjoo peeked behind Eunji and saw the pink mail box.Eunji brought it in and put it in the empty living room.

"Isn't this too obvious?Naeun-ah,you better come here."Bomi knocked Naeun's room and dragged her out.

"What is that and why is it pink?"Naeun rubbed her eyes and without her noticing,all the members was hoping an answer from .

"Well,we doesn't know it if we don't open it."Hayoung opened the mail box and took out a red laced ribbon and an envelope.

Namjoo who can't held her curiosity,ran and stood next to Hayoung."Whoa~you won't believe it."

"What?"Chorong took the envelope and gasped."I think there must be a typo.I can't do this."

"Eonnie,it's easy.Trust me."Naeun patted Chorong's shoulder.Well,not at first."Whats with this ribbon anyway?"

"Oh?Wait.."Chorong read the instructions and laughed."It said that I need to wear it on my first date."

"Eonnie,it's not funny,so don't laugh."Bomi joked.

"Yah,you got unfinish bussiness with me."

 

*****************

I hate to say this but up till here is what I can think.The basic concept was 2 guys fighting over a girl but I can't imagined it well...==''

A/N: Great news for you who have read till here,you can use my idea (if you want) ,but credit me or at least send me the link to your story.Hope to hear from you guys.

 

Chorong's interview

"We're back again with the hot,trending,fairy-dols...A Pink!"

"2,3.Hello,we're A Pink-eu~"Chorong bowed and followed by the others.It was their first week of 'Luv' and the fans were excited,no,ecstatic.

"This 5th mini album have a song that was written by the leader-nim right?"

"Yes,it's 'Wanna Be'.Its about a girl who wants to be her crush's lover."Chorong explained it calmly.

"What's your inspiration to write this song?"

"Uhm...I get into fans' mind and imagined it well."

"Yes,this eonnie always locked herself when she's writing new song."Hayoung interrupted. 

"Eyyhh~come on,there must be someone you missed dearly."The interviewer kept provoking and made Chorong flustered.

"Nobody would want Chorong eonnie,she's scary."Eunji helped Chorong when she saw Chorong was in panicky mode.They all laughed at Eunji's joke.

"Your previous album has your songs too right?What kind of story that you can create based on your songs?"

"Uhm...I'll go with 'Wanna Be' first,then 'So Long'..uhm.."

"Then the will be 'Fairytale Love'."Naeun answered instead of Chorong.

"Woah~that'll be interesting.What about 'April 19th'?"

"That is for the Pandas..."

"Then as Naeun-sshi said about the ,it sure have an ending.Will it be happy or a sad ending?"

"People always love happy ending but sad ending happens too...maybe a bittersweet?"

***********************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opsv4i1u5LQ   (See at @2:20 mark.It makes sense with this story.)

That's all,maybe.hope you enjoy this chapter and thnx for the long wait.

A/N:Happy Birthday my ultimate bias Park Chorong #Listen2ChorongWi5hes....I hope you have a happy life and thanks for inspiring me and creating an ExoPink maze so that I cannot escape it.Hope SuRong is true...or...at least ChoHan. :3

I'm going to take my SPM results in less that 12 hours...pray for me and wish me luck...

p/s:SPM is like SAT for Americans.