You,Me and Summer

Together Forever...

Chorong decided to walked at Han River,the only place where she could feel freedom.Free from her problems and her manager that have been ordered to watch them 24/7.She knew that they were just following orders but sometimes it annoyed not only her but also the girls.All of the girls were still sleeping because it is weekend.The sun didn't rise yet but the sky has turned blue.Chorong warmed up before she start running,passing the other joggers and dog walkers.

Chorong stopped and rest her tired body,sitting on a bench and waited for the sun to rise.She regret of not bringing her water bottle because then she was thirsty with no money in her pocket.She then decided to wait until her thirst was gone.

"Here.I know you're thirsty."A guy suddenly gave her a bottle of mineral water.She took it without looking or smiling at him.He sat next to her and there was a dead silence.

"It's been a month huh.Congrats for you wins."Chorong said,emotionlessly.

"You're still mad at me?Hmm...Krystal was nobody to me.She's just my...my labelmate."Suho faced Chorong who still looked at the calmly flowing Han River.

"I don't know,I can't think right now.Change topic please?"

"I won't till I make it clear to you.That morning when you saw us we were together with Kyungsoo.I swear."

"It won't change anything.Thanks but no thanks for the water."Chorong handed the unopened water bottle back to Suho but he just sat still and looked at her."Okay then,goodbye."Chorong was about to stood and walked away before Suho pulled her into his embrace.

"Please,please,don't go."Suho whispered to her.Chorong pushed him away,thinking that there were more people were passing by.Chorong distanced herself while facing the river with her mask covering half of her face.

"I'm sorry."Chorong watched Suho's reaction through her peripheral vision."For everything."She could feel the tinge of red creeping up her covered face.

"No,it's okay.I know you must have a hard time now."Suho looked down,afraid that any uninvited eyes staring at them.He was flattered when he can see that Chorong was a little jealous.

"It's not okay,not okay."Chorong smiled when she finally made a decision about them after seeing him again.

"Come here.It's okay.It's going to be fine..."Suho hugged Chorong again,cutting away her thoughts and that time she didn't push him away.He patted her back and searched for her eyes,locking his gaze for quite some time when it met hers."Let's go and take a walk."Suho tugged Chorong's wrist but Chorong just sat motionless,lost in her own thoughts,again.

"Wait."Suho looked at her."You forgive me right?We're good now,right?"Chorong asked,with the last question was more to herself.

Suho grinned."Come lil kiddo."He jumped on his feet,pulling Chorong up to her feet too.

"Yah!How dare you."Chorong lightly slapped his shoulder.

"Everything will be alright."Suho reassured Chorong who was hiding her face between the strands of her hair.He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Thank you."Chorong muttered and looked up at the sky.Suho who heard her words smiled,feeling the same adrenaline rush once again with her close to him.

*----------*

Chorong entered the dorm,feeling on the clouds.It was nice and happy when things are okay but it's the opposite when something happens.Such a weird philosophy but she chose to believe it.

"Aigoo...These girls haven't wake up yet?"Chorong sighed and headed to the kitchen.

Few minutes later....

"I'm smelling nice things."Bomi who just woke up from walked to the table and looked at the breakfast that was prepared.

"Yah!Go and and take a shower first."Chorong shouted at Bomi."And wake the others too."

"Yes,RongMa!"

After Breakfast....(Chorong's Tteokbokki and Steamed Potato)

"Annyeong...This is A Pink-eu Mini Diary!"Chorong showed the camera to the girls who were shouting and screaming.

"Where are we going today?"

"Variety~!"Eunji pointed to Namjoo.

"Sssshow!!"The girls squirmed when Namjoo ended it with an aegyo.

At the broadcasting station....

"Hi guys!I'm MC Han is in charge for today because MC Nam is sick..what a sad news."MC Han starts with the intro while the girls were nervously waiting behind the camera.

"Today's main group is here.You probably heard about a man called Mr.Chu by...A Pink!!"The MC clapped his hands.

"Introduce yourself."

"2,3.Annyeonghaseyo A Pink imnida."They bowed to the camera and giggles.

"Have a seat girls."The staffs brought in the chairs and blankets.

"We've heard about your comeback that gets #1 for all charts.Wow!Daebak!"The MC and the studio audiences clapped their hands and some even standing and cheering for A Pink.

"Yes.We want to show the fans that it is a worth waiting after 9 months."Chorong spoke first as the leaeder.

"Let's not wait any longer than.There are a cup of 6 numbered sticks,all is odd numbers,pick one."Chorong started first followed by Eunji,Naeun,Bomi,Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Show the number at your stick okay.Start with Hayoung-sshi."MC Han and the girls looked at Hayoung.

"I pick..1."

"I was going to pick 5 but someone picked it,so I pick...7."Namjoo turned her stick and grinned.

"Namjoo-ah,I am the one who picked 5."Bomi giggles."Mianhe.."

"Cheonun...number 9~!"The whole studio went quiet."What?"Naeun looked at them weirdly.The girls then laughed.

"Nothing,just you looks so happy today.Sorry..."Eunji satoori blurted out."For me,I picked 11.It's double the number 1.Logic right?"

"I personally took this number...3,it's because my birth date is 3.3."

"Woah!That's so personal Chorong-sshi."MC Han thumbs up."We'll take a break for a while before I show you my surprise."

The spotlights went off and the director corrected their mistakes."Remember guys,we're not taking a day for you.This is suppose to be a 30-minute show not a few days."The director sternly warned them.

"We're starting again!5,4,3,2...1."

"We're back again with A Pink!Woah,time goes by and we have shorter moments with A Pink now."MC Han took a breath."Now,for the suprise!You girls must be crazy when you hear this.These guys just keep making you 'Overdose'...EXO!"

"Annyeonghaseyo EXO."A Pink stood up and bowed.They boys stood on the left of the MC Han to do their self-introduction.

"We are one!Annyoenghaseyo EXO imnida."EXO bowed to the camera.Chorong was shocked at first but later she smiled.

"Woah!The girls must be screaming right now.I can hear it already."MC Han said.

Kai looked at Luhan.Luhan glanced at the person on his left.D.O. nudged Suho's elbow who seemed distracted by something...or someone.

"Uh?Owh,thanks to the fans for still supporting us and uhm..we love you.Please support EXO in the future.Thanks."Suho chuckled,trying to cover his mistakes.

"Earlier,EXO-M and EXO-K was each given the same 6 numbered sticks to be chosen so A Pink-sshi stand in a straight line please and held your sticks up high.EXO-sshi,stand behind the girls according to your number,in 5 seconds.Starts...now."MC Han smoothly said.

The guys were all scrambling to find their places."3,2...1.Stop.Woah!Looks like you guys are fast.Ok.A Pink-sshi,turn around!"

Team Chorong

Team Bomi

Team Eunji

Team Naeun

Team Namjoo

Team Hayoung

Suho

Baekhyun

Chanyeol

Kai

D.O.

Sehun

Luhan

Xiumin

Chen

 

Lay

Tao

"The teams have been made!We're going to have a game after the break!"MC Han did his cue and the stylists came to fix their makeup.

Chorong secretly exchange glances with Suho and chuckles.Eunji who stood next to Chorong looked at her and frowned her eyebrows.

"We'll be back in 5,4,3,2...1!"

"Woah!These teams look undefeatable.Hayoung-sshi,are you confident that your team will win?You're the maknae in this studio now."MC Han asked Hayoung who was flustered.

"Uh?Uhm...we'll win!"Hayoung emotionless confident made MC Han chuckles.

"MC Han-sshi,if you look here,you'll definitely knows that this both team beside me is the most quiet team.Look at the atmosphere."Eunji pointed to Naeun and Namjoo.

"Yes,I agree and our team is the noisest!"Chanyeol confidently said.

Baekhyun replied with a 'Boo~' and all of them laughed.

"We're the maknae team.Hahaa."Tao interrupted their laughs.

"Okay guys,the rules are simple.Protect your queen and don't let their flower crown robbed!Which knight whose flower bracelet was taken from the right foot will be eliminated.When the knights die,the queen will automatically die."The girls sighed,that means that they must have accidental skinship.They can see the fangs on the boys' fans already but it's not their fault that the crew casted EXO.They took the flower crowns and clipped it on their head.The guys took the flower bracelet and tied it tightly on their right foot.

"The game starts...now!"

The studio were noisy with the screams of the girls who tries to avoid each other and the guys who was too motivated on 'robbing' the flower crown and the flower bracelet.The small D.O. crawled between the messy fights and pulled a flower bracelet and shouted happily.

"Lay!Eliminated!"MC Han shouted.

"Yah!That's me,your teammate.Haish."Lay shook his head and stood next to MC Han.D.O. scratched his head apologetically.

After a few try and error for 10 minutes the finalists were Bomi and Baekhyun,Hayoung and Sehun,Chorong and Suho.

"Woah!These finalists were no jokes.Who's the third place do you think Namjoo?"MC Han asked Namjoo who looked very tired running around with D.O when Lay was eliminated.

"Uhm..I think Chorong eonnie?She's not that rough and not tall,but who knows when the table is turn."

Baekhyun attacked Hayoung first but Sehun quickly and intended to grabbed his flower bracelet but Baekhyun grabbed Hayoung's flower crown first.Chorong and Suho who was tired just hid quietly behind Eunji and MC Han.

"Sehun,Hayoung!Eliminated!"

"Suho hyung~come out now~"Baekhyun called Suho who was holding Chorong's hands tightly.Chorong pulled her hand away gently before they walked out,face to face with Bomi and Baekhyun.

They playfully pretended that they're going to attack each other before hearing the audiences' complaints.Chorong went around Baekhyun who seems focused on Suho,and grabbed Bomi's hands.Bomi screamed and tried to free her hands but Chorong held it tightly.Baekhyun turned around to help her but Suho saw the opportunity and grabbed Baekhyun's flower bracelet.

"Yeah!The winner is Team Chorong!!"MC Han finally said after they were seated."The prize is....this bracelet!"The staff brought the silver bracelets in and gave it to Chorong,Suho and Luhan.

"So we have to say goodbye right?Do you like being here?"MC Han asked them.

"Yea~!"

"Say a few words please."

"Uhm...we were glad to be here and Panda,thanks for supporting us.Love from A Pink!"Chorong ended her short speech with a bow.

"Uh..thanks to our fan for your love for 'Overdose' and we promise you for a better performance.Annyeong~."EXO waved goodbye cutely and bow.

"That's all for this special episode,we all say thank you to A Pink and EXO!Annyeong!"With that,the filming ended.

"Good job guys."Director Shin praised them and they bowed to each other.It was tiring but it was fun.

*-----------------*

"Chorong eonnie a gift for you."Hayoung gave Chorong a medium-sized box,wrapped with lace ribbon,and left for the kitchen.It is too beautiful and it was well wrapped too.They sometimes recieved unexpected presents at their doorstep and that one doesn't rise any suspicion in Chorong's eyes.

"Eonnie,open it.I bet there will be lucky charm or something."Namjoo said while the girls were sitting in the living room.With no hesitation,Chorong opened it but to her suprise a frog jumped out and landed on the carpet.

"Yah!Frog!Frog!Take it away!"Chorong screamed in a high pitch note.The girls were panicked so they screamed.

"Eunji-ah!Catch it!"Bomi shouted to Eunji who just walked out of her room.Eunji catched it with her bare hands and put it back into the box.

"Aigoo...these kids."Eunji washed her hands while shaking her head.Chorong looked at the slimy carpet and threw it into the bathroom with disgust.

"Eonnie!Here's a card underneath the box."Naeun pointed at the box.Chorong moved closer with fear all over her face and took the card that was peeking under the box.

"Read it,eonnie."

"To my dear Chorongie,hope you like your new pet."

"Anti-fan?Eonnie,this person must be out of mind."Eunji said and Bomi agreed.

"Our eonnie don't afraid of anything except frogs.They must know it..."Naeun's statement ended their conversation about the slimy frog as their minds flew back to the whole week where they were locked up after they wrapped the shooting with EXO.It was a week in boredom as they had to cancel quite a number of fanmeetings and shows just because of EXO's sasaeng.Their SNS was filled with hatred comments,even Namjoo didn't post anything for the whole week.

*----------*

"Argh..its hard to find the right words."Chorong ruffled her hair and looked out of her window,trying to find the words that seemed to float in the sky for her upcoming songs.

Chorong come back to her senses when she heard knocks on the door.She glanced at the oranged sky and opened the door to see Eunji and Bomi grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of her room.She wasn't in the mood so she put up a fake smile at them.

"Eonnie come on...You've locked yourself all the day,writing songs and stuffs."

"Eonnie,by the end of the year there will be lots of awards show.The stylist just gave us the design for SBS Gayo Daejun.We have our own vote,its up to you to finalize it."Naeun said while eating her popsicles.Chorong looked at both of  the design and she chose the knee-length dress that looked more elegant and sophisticated.

"We won,eonnie line lose.Yeah!"Namjoo said while hugging Naeun and Hayoung.Eunji and Bomi pouted their lips and pretended that they were crying.Chorong chuckles looking at her members.

"Eonnie,it's been a long time since we hear you laugh."Hayoung words made everyone stopped and focused on Chorong.Hayoung's words were true.Ever since she was too focusing on her new songs,Chorong always have mood swings.

"Eonnie,black dress is more nicer right."Bomi's eyes twinkled.She still want to win Chorong's heart.Chorong ruffled her hair and went back to her room.

That midnight Chorong went into her room after checking on the members.It was a hard year and joyous too.A Pink is now more successful since Mr.Chu and she cannot be more proud of her hardwork.Her phone vibrated so she looked at the message that was from Suho.

"Missing you like crazy."

Chorong smiled and took her diary out,writing more sweet moments that she can imagined before turning it into poetic words for her lyrics.

*--------------*

"Aigoo,what a nice leader she is.Lucky for the guy who gets her."D.O said while the 5 of them on their way to buy midnight snacks for the hungry bears.Luhan nudged Suho who seemed to smile from ear to ear.

They saw Chorong walking to the store with Naeun on her left side.Eventhough they were all wrapped up like the boys but they somehow recognized them.

"I'm a nice leader also."Suho promoted himself.

"Hyung,if you're a good leader,buy me that."Tao pointed to the pizza shop.Suho gulped.

"Yah!Don't be like that to our leader."Baekhyun smiled at Suho who seemed relieved."But...hyung,buy me an ice cream later."Baekhyun whispered to Suho,making the latter to roll his eyes.

~~~~~~

"I'm back!"

"Woah!!I smell chicken and pizza."Bomi ran to Chorong who was putting two plastic bags on the table.

"Eonnie,what's this for?We must be on our diet."Hayoung watched Chorong taking out a box of pizza.

"Yah!I'm buying you guys this,didn't you appreciate it?"Chorong crossed her arms which scared the maknae out of her guts.

"There's lots of food.Let's eat!"Eunji gleefully said.

"This is a congratulation to our first reality show.It shows how much we grow for the past 3 years."

"For me?Thanks eonnie."Namjoo hugged Chorong.

"Tomorrow,all of you must follow me to the gym.We need to keep ourselves fit or manager eonnie will kill us."Eunji's suggestion made everyone sighed.

*---------*

"Hong-Hong-Hongdae~"Chorong chuckles hearing her own freestyle rap.Their dorm is very near to Hongdae,the street for youth,so she decided to buy new clothes,seasonal clothes.

She went in and out several shops but nothing caught her eye.She was dissapointed that she felt like giving up.She turned around and saw a poster,big enough infront of her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeRAPQpfvZhFfNvNbXfEO

"Wah~!"Chorong's jaw dropped when she saw the pretty all-white outfit.She decided to buy that one instead of nothing.

"Yes miss."The sale assistant greeted her as soon as she entered the store.

"Uhm..how much is that?"Chorong pointed to the mannequin that wore the same outfit as the poster.Then she remembered that she doesn't bring her credit card along with her.Chorong was mad at herself.When the assistant stated the amount,Chorong was so suprised.

"Th-that expensive?"Chorong rethought of her decision and she thought that she doesn't need the coat,not for now."I'll buy the dress then."

"Follow me miss."The sale assistant find the dress and brought it over to the cashier.Chorong took out her purse and she realized that she was short of money,not much,just a little.

"Ottoeke?"She would be embarassed if she changed her mind,it was too late.

"I'll pay that,include this too."A bright male voice pulled Chorong back to reality.She looked up and it was Luhan,she can tell it from his eyes.She glanced at the door to see a few girl who,probably,followed him.

"You...I don't think you should.I'm just short a little amount of money."Chorong refused his offer.The young lady at the cashier just looked at both of them,feeling suspicious with them covering their face with masks and scarves.

"It's okay.You can pay me later."Luhan calmly said and took out his credit card.

"No.Please~.."Chorong refused.She hated to owe someone in a large amount.She's not being rude but it's just her.Her eyes kept on glancing at the door,worrying that she'll ruin someone's life.

"Okay,how much did you short?"Luhan gave up when he looked at Chorong who was against of the idea strongly and...cutely.

"Thanks."Chorong bowed to him and they walked out together after paying it.She was glad that the girls have gone.

"Why are you suddenly here Luhan-sshi?"

"First,please don't call me Luhan-sshi.It's just too formal.Just call me oppa.Second,I'm here because I want to buy an early Christmas presents for the members."

"What?That..that will be awkward.How about something else?"Luhan was quite upset when Chorong stated her opinion.Chorong hasn't been following her maknae's footsteps which was giving nicknames to people so she just hope that Luhan have one instead.

"We can think about it later.Thanks Choco~"Chorong's eyes widened when she heard Luhan calling her that.

"Yah!What's with the name!"Chorong muffled voice made Luhan giggled.Chorong eyed her surrounding,just in case someone noticed them but she felt relieved when there was none.

"You're so shiny(? )and I suddenly thought about white chocolate melting in this hot summer."Luhan winked before they parted at different direction.

Chorong just looked at Luhan who was walking down the busy street and suddenly she chuckles remembering his cheesy lines.She walked towards her manager who just finished talking in her phone,waiting for Chorong who lied,saying that she got some natural events going on.