Still Loving You

Together Forever...

A busy night crowded with people wasn’t Chorong’s favourite place but she really think that she need a time out.Cooping up in her house won’t gave her a fresher air for a fresher mind,too much freshness you can say.Chorong finally felt free,no manager to accompany her and the burden she have to carry seemed to fly away.

Still,the thought of Bomi that was upset at her saddened Chorong.They are moving out of the dorm by next weekend but Bomi’s anger doesn’t see any progress in cooling down.Chorong sighed but then her eyes caught her favourite pastime food with her members;chicken feet.

She just had a bowl of patbingsu but her hunger for food wasn’t tolerating with her that night.As her feet lightened with every steps taken,Chorong can smell the familiar smell she would always love.She smiled at the aunt running the stall who was too busy to notice her.Then,a strong force pulled her away,leaving her feet to follow the stranger whose face was not that clear under the dim light in the alley they were heading,far away from crowd.

Chorong sensed danger so she tried to pull her hands away but to no avail with her being nervous and scared.She just hoped that people,at least one person,will notice that she was missing.She even prayed to God but before she can finish her prayer,they halted.

“Who are you?”Chorong’s trembling voice doesn’t help her in sounding like she’s not afraid and scared.

“Chorong…”Chorong gasped when the stranger turned around.”I miss your voice.I miss your smell.Your face…”

“Lu—han-sshi?”Chorongs asked with a hint of surprised.Luhan hasn’t left Korea even after almost 2 months?But why?”What are you doing here?Aren’t you supposed to be in China now?”Chorong asked,now worried as she saw his gaze.Luhan let her hand free but not his eyes who were glued to Chorong’s face.

“Why can’t you choose me Chorong?”

“Pardon me?”Chorong tried to think that Luhan was her friend,a trustable friend but his words and gaze doesn’t match Chorong’s imagination.

“I love you Chorong,so much.”Luhan let out a miserable laugh,perfectly describing his situation.”6 years…6 goddamn freaking years and I still can’t forget you.”

“Luhan-sshi…b-but I’m—“

“Married.Don’t ever repeat that word.You know how it feels Chorong?”Luhan’s eyes turned darker that it causes Chorong’s stomach dropped.”Hurt,too much of it.I can’t believe I can even survive sitting in between two friends whose love is breaking apart…but I mended it,instead of breaking it.Still,you doesn’t notice my feelings for you?Or giving me something in exchange?”

“Luhan-sshi,you know we can’t mention your name or it will be too complicated.You understand me right?I’m sorry that I can’t help with your feelings.Just—just let’s go home okay?”Chorong was on the verge of tears and the friendly smile of Luhan in her imagination faded.The dim light in the alley added more creepiness that Chorong can’t even describe.

Luhan chuckled hearing Chorong’s plead.”Still the innocent,pure and clueless Chorong.I don’t want the world to know if I helped you guys.Just enough with you appreciating me…”Chorong was about to back away before she felt Luhan’s lip slammed on hers.

Chorong put both of her hands on Luhan’s shoulder,trying to push him away but his hand that was creeping on her back and the other that was behind her head pulled her closer to him.

“Luhan-ah,please…”Chorong muttered when she succeed in backing away,giving much more space between them then before.Her pleas was ignored when Luhan started to kiss her jawline before down to her neck,pulling a fistful of her hair,making Chorong moaned in pain.

“Rongie-yah!”A voice at the end of the alley made Chorong panicked but relieved.She was about to call for Suho before Luhan’s lips was back on hers.She tried to push him away once again but her willpower wasn’t a match with Luhan’s pent up lust.

Suho grabbed Chorong’s wrist and pulled her away,surprising Luhan.”What are you doing here?”Suho’s mixed voice of worries and anger sent the surprised Chorong to tears.

“I love her Joon.Don’t you remember?”Luhan smirked when he saw the insecurities in Suho’s eyes.

Ignoring Luhan,Suho kept on forcing the crying Chorong to explain.”How many times have you seen him when I’m gone?”Chorong shook her head with teary eyes but Suho chose not to believe so he shook her shoulders that made Chorong cried in pain.”Did you sleep with him?”Chorong looked up,shocked.

“Tell him Rong…You know he’ll love to hear.”Luhan added fuel to the fire.He felt a different feeling of excitement seeing Suho kept on choosing not to believe and trust Chorong,the woman who he repeatedly told Luhan that he will love forever.

“You..shut up hyung!”A punch came for Luhan’s right cheek and before he can take in the pain,another one was sent to his stomach.”I trusted you,respected you and this is how you repay me?”

“Owh just shut it up Joon.You doesn’t even repay me anything yet,you still owe me.Just another one night with her and your debt is done.Or your hell broke loose already?”Suho was mad,no,far from mad that he was about to send another punch before Chorong pulled him away.

“Just let him go Myeon.”Chorong gulped when Suho turned to her with a dark expression,something that she never discovered before because it was the opposite of the bright Suho that she always see.

“Kept on hitting me and you’ll be a just like how you’ve have been 7 years ago.”Luhan was not finish yet,he wanted Suho to take up the challenge and show Suho that he has hurt his so-called friend’s pride.Luhan was done eating up his pride and holding back the truth.

“Just shut up hyung.”

“Why?Too afraid to tell her how you sneak out with Irene when Chorong threw you away the first time?How yours tears dried up that night because you spent it with Irene?Or should I say your first love?”Suho glared at Luhan before looking at Chorong whose eyes widened to the shocking truth.

“Is it true?”It was the only thing that Chorong could only asked.Instead of answering,Suho pulled Chorong away from Luhan who was laughing like a maniac.Luckily their fight was not creating a scene as the busy market was still working as usual.Just before they were out to public,Suho fixed Chorong’s messy hair and wiped her tears.He tried to look into her eyes but Chorong avoided his stare.Suho sighed and put his cap on Chorong’s before he held her hands tight,not letting her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan stumbled a few times while climbing up the stairs.He was still frustrated for his ignored love and the fact that he always think both of them as his friends.He just can’t escape the cruel fate and the painful truth.He was determined that the next time he caught Chorong,he won’t back down nor he will accept any rejection.He,somehow,believes that Chorong is far more happier with him than Suho.

“Luhan-sshi?”A girl’s voice made Luhan smiled,but momentarily,reality hit him that it wasn’t Chorong’s.The voice was delicate and full of worries but there was nothing similar to Chorong’s.

“I’m fine Hira-ya.”Luhan let out a small laugh to ease the girl’s worries.Luhan walked to his door with much difficulties before Hira caught him when the world seemed spinning in his eyes.

“Let me help you in.”Luhan just let Hira unlocked the door for him before settling both of them on the sofa.This was the first time Hira had ever stepped into Luhan’s unit and from the messy condition,she immediately knew that Luhan was a problematic man.Despite that she was scared,she was more worried about Luhan even if they weren’t that close since she moved in about 3 weeks ago.

“I’m okay,now go back.”Luhan growled,making the already scared girl jumped.

“Is it because of the girl?”Hira asked without a second thought.She had never seen Luhan became so drunk like that night.”Chorong isn’t it?”She remembered the name that Luhan had repeatedly said whenever they have a conversation at the small balcony next to their units.

Luhan looked at Hira and amidst the darkness,his eyes showed Hira enough to know how miserable her neighbour was because of one girl.”Tell me,where are you from again?”Luhan said after fighting his heavy head.

“I-I…you won’t know if I mentioned it.”Hira avoided his eyes that made her heart beats faster.

“So you doesn’t know me?”Hira shook her head.”Or her?”Hira shook her head again.”You really live in a cave huh?”Luhan finally closed his eyes after bearing his pounding head.

“I live for my sick grandmother in the mountain and now that she’s gone,I guess I need to find a better life like she always wanted when she’s alive.”Luhan’s eyes shot open when he sensed hurt in Hira’s voice.Hira stood and was about to walk to the door before she heard Luhan crying,for real.

“Chorong…”Luhan cried the name again.”I guess I won’t have the guts to stop loving her you know.”Hira sat again,looking at Luhan whose tears was streaming down his cheeks.Hira doesn’t know much about the new world and lifestyle she’s been trying to adapt with but she do know that once a guy cried because of a girl,it’s serious.

“Why don’t you go after her?Win her heart back?”Hira just assumed that Chorong left Luhan and he doesn’t know why she dislike the mentioned girl.Luhan was too nice for a man to be left in such condition.

“I can’t,she love someone else more than me.”Hira was about to speak before Luhan’s next words stunned her.”And she’s married.”

“That’s so mean of her.Who is she?Let me find her.”Luhan managed a smile at Hira’s childish act.It made him thought that was Hira really a 29-year old woman?

“You can if you want to die faster.”Luhan chuckled.”I’m tired.Thanks for your company but I just want to be alone now.”Luhan finally said and Hira nodded before she left.

Luhan went straight to his bed after Hira left. He was reminded on the first time they had a long talk,the night when he was confused on deciding if he should just returned back home and let years of suffering past or should he confront Chorong.Things wasn’t supposed to be like what he had planned days ago.He just can’t stand still when he actually realized that she wasn’t and will never be his.Sometimes he just wished he could turn back time and prevent himself from falling for her charms.

Hira,she was the first girl,woman,that he gave access to after Chorong.Hira’s curiosity doesn’t match her age,maybe from years of growing up in the mountains but he felt comfortable around her.Her delicacy,kindness and plain humor reminded Luhan of Chorong but Hira wasn’t Chorong and Luhan knew that.

“Chorong-ah,why must I love you this much?”Luhan closed his eyes and let his tears,for once,flowed out freely.

Across Luhan’s unit,Hira rushed to her newly bought laptop after closing the door behind her.She remembered Luhan had said about how his life was not like normal people when she brought up the topic how she was teased when she was little for being a mix of Japanese and Korean.It took her guts more or less a year before she moved to Seoul to make use of what she had learned in university.

She remembered how her grandmother told her that her parents was forced back to Japan because her grandfather used to be a soldier and that her father was ordered to serve his country.He even plead to bring her mother but it’s not the same for her so they left her with her grandmother.That was enough as a convincing reason for her to accept the offer for the nearest university to her home.

On her last year,her grandmother was bedridden,forcing her to suspend her studies,returning back after a year.About 2 years after she graduated,her grandmother died,leaving her with a will that her grandmother made for her after her father left.

Hira cried remembering her grandmother but she never forget her quest in finding the identity of Chorong and what she saw surprised her more that she doesn’t know what she was supposed to feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The silence in the taxi seemed to be a common thing,considering how Chorong has ignored Suho since last night.They just walked in silence,causing nobody to notice them as they headed to the main door until they arrived to their unit.

“I want to rest.”Chorong said when Suho closed the door behind her.

Frustrated,Suho followed Chorong to the bedroom with loud footsteps.”We really need to talk.Which part you didn’t understand Chorong?”Chorong looked at Suho with a tired face before turning away.”Don’t just run away.You can’t run away from your problems,our problems.”Suho pulled Chorong’s hand and pulled her closer to him forcefully.He quickly let her hand free when Chorong winced in pain.

“Talk about what?!That you doesn’t actually love me?Or that you actually see other woman?Or maybe the part when you doesn’t seemed to understand my reason for doing that?”Chorong was about to cry but she held back her tears.All her thoughts of expressing her love for Suho scrambled away.”You didn’t even tell me that you’re still here!”

“How can I when you switched your phone off?! I always love you Cho.It’s you who doubted me from the beginning.Irene,she’s my first love?True,but when we was a trainee.Luhan was just exaggerating about that.She’s just a friend.”Suho explained but Chorong doesn’t look like she’s buying his words.”And what about you?I don’t know how many times you have met him or even sleep with—“

Suho’s sentence wasn’t finished as he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek.He turned to see the disbelieve face of Chorong.”Don’t ever accuse me to such thing.”Chorong said between gritted teeth.

“You know what?!Maybe it’s true that you’re selfish and was way too jealous.You doesn’t even trust me when I said Krystal was a friend,Irene was a friend.Now you know how it feels right?A pain that cause me to suffer,wondering why did you suddenly left me hanging,not once but twice!”Suho shouted back,making Chorong cried uncontrollably with a mix of fear and hurt.

She took a few steps back before she stumbled at the end of the bed and fell flat on her back.Suho was too angry and furious that Chorong felt scared of him for the first time.All the positive energy in him seemed to have drained out and be replaced by something intimidating.

“Remember when Luhan found you in the middle of the night in autumn?You’re mad at me and left the restaurant,leaving all of us looking like a fool trying to find you.But there you are,laughing because of his stupid joke!Turned out that you’re actually avoiding me over some same stupid reason.”Suho started to take a step towards the bed,while Chorong was sliding back,crying.

“It’s not just some reason Myeon.It’s about everything,everything that we have worked hard for.”Chorong said between her sniffs.

“True,true,it’s what we have been working for…I remember that.”Suho’s eyes softened and Chorong forced a smile.”But then you still haven’t forgot that Luhan is just a friend right?Maybe somewhere along the road…you fell for him?”Suho scoffed.”Now you’re marrying me out of pity but you still meet him when I’m gone…right?”Suho took another step,closing the gap between him and the bed.

Chorong shook her head fervently at Suho’s conclusion.”I love you Joon Myeon.Do you remember?First day we…”

“Hush Cho.It’s all a lie isn’t it?”Suho fixed his gaze at her once he cut her words.Chorong shook her head again,unable to speak words that she wanted to say.”But now you’re mine…all mine.I’ll show you that I love you more than Luhan.”

Chorong gulped.Something was wrong with Suho’s words.”Myeonie-yah,I-just…”Chorong yelped when Suho forced himself on her.”Stop Suho,stop.”Those words doesn’t mean anything to the enraged Suho who was blinded by his darkest thoughts.He can’t imagine how Luhan has touch his Chorong when he was gone,maybe all of Chorong’s sulking was just a pretend?

Suho quickly took off his simple grey shirt before throwing it away with the cap on Chorong’s head.Even the dimness of the nearby buildings’ that shone the room makes it impossible for Suho to see Chorong’s frightened face clearly.He was too caught up in planting kisses around Chorong’s neck while his hand was sneaking under Chorong’s denim top,roaming her back.

“Myeonie,stop,just stop and listen to me.”Suho did stop but it was to Chorong’s top before he gave it up halfway and now his other hand was on her knee,climbing up her thigh and even if she was wearing her jeans,Chorong can feel Suho’s roughness.Chorong tried to wriggle in breaking free amidst her fear and panic but it was quite hard with Suho on top of her.Her tears have not dried and it kept flowing out of the corners of her eyes,begging for pity from Suho who was now biting her lips between the rough kisses that she felt it bleeding from the torture.

Chorong was about to surrender to the unknown Suho but not before she gave another try.She pushed him away,which doesn’t work.She tried to avoid Suho’s lips brutal attack,which fail miserably.Chorong was scared and in pain,she certainly doesn’t want Suho to feel guilty this later as she know that he doesn’t meant those actions to be done so she shouted with all sincerity she have.”Oppa..Please stop!”What supposed to be a shout came out as a weak and faint sound.Nevertheless,it did the magic.

Suho pushed himself away to hold Chorong’s face and to feel her tears-stained cheek.He rolled to his side of the bed and looked at the ceiling before turning his head to Chorong,panting,feeling embarrassed by his brusque action earlier.Chorong just looked at Suho for a few seconds before looking away,still crying.Chorong was a mess with her shirt.lifted up,was ed halfway down but her tear-stained face that made Suho felt like punching himself for not getting the rational thoughts the best of him.

“Chorongie,I’m…”Suho can’t continue as he was choked with embarrassment.Chorong turned to her side and her shoulders hunched as she was crying again.

Suho inched closer to her,unsure of what to do.”I’m scared Myeonie.Don’t do that again.”Chorong continued crying after she barely finished her sentence.

“I won’t.I promise.I’m sorry Rongie,so sorry.Just look at me please.”Chorong shook her head like a little child that was scared seeing something that she hates to see.”Can I at least hold you?”Suho finally asked after he realized that he wanted to comfort her so bad.

Chorong gave no response but Suho still wrap his arms around her,pulling her closer before his other free hand pulled the blanket up,covering them both.”Promise me?”Chorong said weakly.

“Promise.”One word that made Chorong felt safe again in Suho’s hold.She turned around to bury her face in Suho’s bare chest.Suho was aching inside when he felt Chorong’s tears fell on his chest.

“I will always love you.”Chorong cried again because she was touched at how they don’t usually said the words to each other but there they were,comforting each other and the words flow out easily with sincerity.

Suho held Chorong’s chin in between his fingers to make her look up at him and Chorong did with no resistance.He felt guilty when he looked at her bruised lips,the opposite of what used to be a small and soft pink lips that he loved to nibble with between their small kisses.

“I’m sorry.”Suho placed a soft kiss on her lips and her hair.Chorong just closed her eyes and Suho can feel that she was still trembling in his embrace so he cut any attempt on trying to talk things out with her.”I love you.”Chorong smiled hearing those words that she subconsciously hugged Suho back.

That night they just cuddled each other into sleep,feeling nothing but comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m pretty sure he’s having a fun date with Chorong noona.”Another assumption from the boiling mad Baekhyun.With D.O. and Chanyeol was out for a schedule,the others knew that it will be a disaster.

“He’s not actually.”A voice cracked the tense in the room.”You guys might not notice it but he have his own problems which he chose not to share with us and I respected that.”Xiumin calmly grabbed the mug and pour himself a cup of coffee.

Baekhyun went silence out of embarassment.He took the time to think and Xiumin was true,instead of showing that he have problems,like what Baekhyun did,Suho usually kept all to himself.

“He even know that Kai try to win Naeun’s heart and that D.O. seriously think that he is not a good match with the energetic Namjoo.Well,Chanyeol and Eunji…there’s nothing more to help.”Lay finally have the gut to tell when Xiumin exposed the truth about their leader.

“So he actually paired us up?For what?What about me?”Sehun interrupted after a while of being a listener.

“He actually help you guys to make friends,maybe lovers,I don’t really know but he had actually think that you guys need to have a break by living a normal life.”Xiumin continued calmly but inside,he apologized to Suho for telling half of the truth.”You know,make friends without worries.I guess he trust Aelgi’s maturity…”Xiumin chuckled at his words.

“But…”

“We doesn’t have to know where he is right now even if the manager is still bleeding my ears.Just protect him like he does to us whenever we need him to,listen to him like he does when we have arguments and opinions.”Xiumin said his final words before leaving the kitchen to enjoy his warm coffee in his room.Chen was surprised at how Xiumin could actually read the question he have in his mind.

“Xiumin’s right.He’ll be back by tomorrow,I’m sure of it.”Lay also exited the kitchen,following Xiumin.

“Don’t be so mad hyung.Your ego and pride might have just kill you.”Sehun chose his words carefully before leaving Kai,Chen and Baekhyun in the kitchen.

“I know you’re embarrassed Baek,but take it easy okay?”

“Yeah hyung.Suho hyung’s idea wasn’t that bad actually.”Kai as the witness to the scene gave a pat on Baekhyun’s shoulder before leaving with Chen.

“Bomi’s not in a good condition.That is all I could say.I’m sorry.”Eunji turned to walk away but Baekhyun blocked her way.Eunji sighed.”Okay,fine.She might have an interest with you,how far is what I don’t know but she was too embarrassed when she found out it’s you.”

“Just that?”Eunji nodded.Baekhyun tried so hard to contain his excitement.”But then,why won’t she talk to me?”Eunji slapped her forehead.

“Yah!She’s already too embarrassed that she’s now mad at Cho…”Eunji’s words trailed off when she realized what was she saying.She glanced to Naeun who was standing next to Kai with no words spoken between them.

“2Eun-yah…”Bomi came out from the grocery store to find a surprising view,or should she say person.

Baekhyun was snapped before the embarrassing scene where their manager dragged them away,just right before he could explain anything to Bomi.

‘She might have an interest for you…’

Eunji’s words replayed in his mind and Baekhyun just smirked before it faded,thinking about Xiumin’s words.Did Suho seriously think about them to that extent?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong woke up to another empty spot next to her.She sighed but her mind was brought back to the incident last night which shook her pretty badly.She left the bed and passed by the mirror to see that her face was cleansed from what a subtle amount of makeup that she have worn last night.Her top was all buttoned up and the room was looking surprisingly neat,like it has been tidied.

She doesn’t notice until after she took her bath,the nicely placed diary,her long lost diary,on the edge of the bed.She took it and flipped through the pages before realizing that something was odd.She stopped and started back from the first page.She read through it and she felt tears choking her.

Suho had actually replied to all her worries,concerns,news,everything that she have wrote inside.He even took the time to care for her and left her a note beside her supposedly breakfast.Chorong thought that Suho must have felt so sorry to her that it touched her.

‘Eonnie,come down to the lobby.’Chorong read Seunghee’s message that arrived on her way down to take a walk in the park.

“What is it Hee?”Chorong can’t even make a wild guess from Seunghee’s big grin.

“Eonnie,your flight is in about…”Seunghee checked her wristwatch.”2 hours.You must hurry.Don’t worry,I get your bag here.”Seunghee pushed Chorong out of the lobby to stop a taxi.

“W-wait..what is this Park Seunghee?”Chorong was too flustered to even realize that she was being pushed by her little sister.

“Our reliable sister has booked you a flight to Jeju~”Seunghee squealed like a teenage girl.”Now hurry or you will miss your flight.”

“Wait,what?!Why?”Chorong tried to grasp every info that Seunghee just told.

“For you to have a break..?Eonnie,you still doesn’t get it didn’t you?”Chorong shook her head.”Joon oppa is at Jeju and you’re going to Jeju…to meet him and fix things.”Seunghee continued before a taxi stopped and she loaded Chorong’s suitcase into the trunk.

“Park Seunghee,you…”Chorong can’t explain what was she feeling at that moment.

“You should thank me,yes,I know and I’m sorry for telling this to our sister.We just can’t bear to watch you suffering alone.Now go!”Seunghee gleefully said after putting on Chorong’s mask for her.Chorong doesn’t know what to say or to ask how Seunghee managed to get her things.All she know that she was on her way to the airport with a thundering heart.Seunghee was right,she should fix things up,they should.

 

****************

Harlo harlo~ 97 subbies and I could never thank you enough..haha

Possible update within 2 weeks?

Thnx for the time you spent to read and please do me a favor by leaving comments~

It was yesterday and quite unrelated but #OhMyYooADay for the cherry-doll Yoo Shiah~

p/s: I'm in a good mood nowadays despite my cramped time so you can expect me to update Not An Angel (ft. KaiEun)...till then fellows. ^^