Don't Go

Together Forever...

Lying down across the comfy bed really made her felt sleepy but Chorong promised herself to give Suho his birthday present that night so she can’t fall asleep,she must wait for him.She glanced at the clock,10 pm,it’ll be 3 hours more before Suho entered through the door.He always came back sharp at 1 am when he doesn’t have a hectic schedule,one of the thing that Chorong admired about him.It was hard to force her eyes open but she’s glad the torture was over when she heard light footsteps in the hallway.

“You’re back?”Chorong said after she stepped out of the open door.Suho yelped before he slipped,falling on his back.”A-are you okay?”Chorong ran to Suho,holding her hand out to help him.

“No—nothing,I just thought that you were sleeping.You can’t sleep?”Suho watched Chorong closely and felt a little relieved when Chorong looks better.She’s been sick for 2 days,indigestion,that’s what the doctor said,and it always worry him when he’s out for his practice or schedule.

He looked up at Chorong and smirked before using an extra force after taking Chorong’s helping hand,making the unprepared Chorong fell on top of him.

”You look good in this dark violet hair actually.”Chorong said out of nowhere.No whining like she always do.

”A compliment,I’ll buy that.”They stared at each other for quite some time with both doesn’t have the thought of moving away.”So tell me,why you’re not sleeping yet Ms.Park or should I say Mrs.Kim?”

Chorong giggled out of embarrassment.”I’ve been resting the whole day that my body ache.You know how strict those girls can be…”Chorong pouted her lips,spilling the beans.

“Not as strict as you…”Suho blurted out those words that made Chorong glared at him.

“We’re not going to sleep here aren’t we?”Chorong asked playfully,seeing that neither she nor Suho wanted to get up.Suho smiled before he swiftly stood together with Chorong.”Here,the reason why I waited for you.”Chorong held out the gift she’s been holding on for the past few hours once they were on their feet.

It was a nice small squared purple box with a lace ribbon on top of the cover but the thought that made it bigger in size.Suho opened it to find a roll of necktie at the centre of the box.He looked up to Chorong with a questioning eyes.Chorong smiled shyly,turning her gaze to the white wall,realizing that the wall was quite empty.

“I just thought that it’ll look good on you.I even practiced how to tie it up.”Chorong said in between her fake coughs.Suho gave her a look,making her felt shifty.”Okay,alright,I always dreamed of wearing this to my…”Chorong hung her words.

“Thanks.”Suho gave a peck to Chorong’s right cheek.Chorong frowned hearing that one word.

“You’re not mad that I…?”

“For what?I appreciate everything about you and your dreams…”Suho moved closer to the stunned Chorong before whispering in her ear.”Especially you.”Chorong stood there,thinking about his words before she felt being lifted up.

“This is so unfair~!”Chorong struggled but to no avail.She gulped when she saw his direction,the bathroom.”I’m being serious Kim Joon Myeon.Yah!No more jokes okay,I’m on my period.”

His face lit up again.”I know and today is your last day plus that won’t be a problem for me.”He grinned.”Don’t you miss me Rongie?”

Chorong was about to open before she realized his words.”What?H-how did you know?Did you read my planner?”Suho shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan sank back in his seat after paying the delivery guy.The dim light in the living room wasn’t helping him on his way to the chair with things scattered on the floor.He switched the TV on,changing channels to channels before he stopped at one.His eyes glimmered when he saw the face,the soft eyes of hers and that small lips he once remembered pressed against him years ago.

“…so you’ve been friends for 3 years before Suho decided to take things a level higher?”The man clad in khaki pants and white cardigan repeated Chorong’s answer.

Chorong nodded with a flash of red across her cheeks.”I was reluctant at first,you know,it’s quite risky but I don’t know how he managed to convince me.”

“Yeah,at that time there were lots of new relationships and break ups,I guess everyone will take their time in thinking.”Suho let out a laugh,an awkward one.He never believe they’ll tell their story publicly.”Doesn’t you have any tough times Suho-sshi?”

“There was one time when we have a big fight for 2 months but let’s say we overcome it.”Suho’s heart was beating fast,hoping that it’s enough as an answer.

“Well everything have its rough patches right?So what happens next?”

“Uhm…we actually kept a distance from each other.”Chorong chuckled to prevent herself from showing how hard it was.

"For 3 years,yeah."Both Suho and Chorong bursted up laughing,very hard.“But you still have the hope right?”Chorong laughed it off before slightly nodded.She was just hoping that most of the part will be edited out because she wanted to avoid from lying even if she felt like everybody should know how hard it was for her,for Suho.

“Suho-sshi.”The MC’s voice caught Suho’s gaze from indirectly telling Chorong to be patient.”You were enlisted about a year after you guys went public,how does it feel?”

“Just…that I’m worried about everything that might happen when I’m inside.I was afraid too but I just pray for the best.”Suho can’t mention Minseok’s name so he thanked him in his heart.If Minseok wasn’t being enlisted the same year as him,he doesn’t know what to do with his relationship goes public a year after they dared themselves to take the risk once again.If there's chance given,why would they reject it?Fans are taking their side and it leaves him to worry about Chorong.

 “So what are your words to them who are watching this right now?”The MC pointed to the camera with his cards.

“We just want to thanks for those who understand us and still loving us as your idol and…”

Chorong took the cue when she saw Suho was loss at words.”And thank you for those people around us,supporting us,comforting us.We won’t forget you.”Chorong bowed her head followed by Suho.

“That has been the newlywed idol Suho-sshi and Chorong-sshi!We wish you a happy life in the future and for the fans,keep on loving them.Thank you.”The three of them stood and bowed to the camera before Suho took Chorong’s hand in his,a smile flashed across his face when he turned to Chorong.The latter then let a small laugh when their action was caught by the camera before Luhan turned the TV off,not feeling like eating his dinner.

He remembered his mother’s words of not interrupting Chorong’s happy life but he can’t help to think so even after he saw how happy she was.His mother doesn’t know how he was suffering in forgettting her for the past 6 years.He chose to show his mother that he was a broken-hearted person just not to worry her more when actually the damage caused to him was greater.

Being in a great distance doesn’t keep him from yearning her.He will never ever forget her scent,the smell of her hair and its silkiness when she tucked her hair behind her ears.Luhan glanced at the scarf hung near the door,the scarf she had given him,thinking he was just a friend who was supporting her.It still had the scent of her perfume on it and Luhan took care of it like he was taking care of his own life.He banged the table,causing a glass of yesterday’s orange juice to fell and spilled its content.

He stood up and walked to the door after taking his jacket and sunglasses with him.Everybody thought that he had went home when they saw him at the airport with Kris so he should keep it that way.He slammed the door shut and locked it,before he heard a yelp.He turned to see a girl that was trying to find her balance with the heavy box in her arms.Luhan’s senses kicked in and he rushed to the girl,pulling her from falling on the stairs.

“Thanks.”The sweet voice stunned him and Luhan was reminded of Chorong.”You can let me go now sir.”Luhan looked down at his hand that was gripping her arm.

“Y-you…”

“I just moved in,there,my house.”Luhan turned to the pointed direction where he saw a bright pink door across his rented unit.”Thanks for helping me.The helpers asked for double tip for them to carry my boxes upstairs,tcht,what a greedy people.”The girl finally looked up and her eyes met his.Luhan gulped,Chorong was the last girl that was standing too close to him.Even his blind date girls were ordered to stay quite a distance from him.

“Any more boxes to carry?”Luhan asked,smiling awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chorong opened her eyes when she felt the empty space next to her.She rubbed her eyes and glanced at the digital clock next to the bed,almost 5 in the morning.She lied on the bed,watching the droplets of rain at the window,still feeling sleepy and tired.

“I’ll be home early today,maybe.Take care Rongie.”Suho said after he closed the door to the closet.Chorong said no words as Suho kiss her forehead.Truthfully,she started to feel annoyed by his constant missing.She knew that she shouldn’t be,luckily her guilt has lessened once she found the words that said too much guilt can bring harm than good.

Chorong was being pulled back when she heard the door being unlocked.Suho must have thought that she’s still mad when she ignored him completely last night,it’s just that something was bugging her.

“M-Mye,I mean,oppa~!”Chorong called out for Suho while running down the hallway.Suho turned to receive a hug from Chorong.He just stood there for a few seconds,trying to grasp the situation before he replied her hug.

“Are you sure you’re alright?”Suho said after Chorong pulled herself away.He pretended to feel her forehead to receive a gentle slap on his arm.”Okay,okay.I’ll miss you too.Bye.”Suho pasted a smile.He doesn’t want to be away from her too but he was tied to his,seemingly a lifetime,work.

Chorong stood there after Suho left before she dragged her feet to the window,watching most of the city people that were probably sleeping.Normal people starts their day at 6.30 the least but Suho’s and what used to be her daily routines starts at 5.She sighed before she walks away to her room.

Right after having her breakfast alone,Chorong started her work of cleaning every inch and corner.She’s been lying,forced to,on the bed for the past 2 days but there’s dust everywhere.It was not until noon that her work was done.She was thinking that the whole cleaning process actually works her mind off something else which was good for both her body and mind.

She sipped her bottle of orange juice before checking on her phone where the girls posted pictures of them on site,Bomi and Eunji with their fellow actors,Hayoung and Naeun with the clothes they’ll wear for the runway and Namjoo hanging out with Yookyung for brunch.It’s not that she doesn’t wanted to go out but she doesn’t have the feel to do so.She threw her phone back on the bed before picking up the dirty clothes for laundry and doing the last thing for well,that time,having a nice cool bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can you stay?Don’t go,please?”Chorong said for the last time.Suho’s schedule was brought forward a day,means that they only spent the time together for the last 4 days instead of 6.

“Rongie my Chorong.”Suho placed both of his arms on Chorong’s shoulder.Chorong usually squirmed hearing him calling her like that but not at that day.”It’s just only for 4 days,I promise you okay.Plus you’ll be spending this weekend at your dorm right?”

“It means that you doesn’t like me being here?You want to get rid of me?”Chorong pouted her lips,making Suho chuckled.

“Not like that Rongie,we’re just following orders and my presence is important.I will do anything to be with you but this is work honey.”Suho hugged Chorong who was about to tear up.All this time Chorong was fine with him leaving for work but suddenly she didn’t that day.It made Suho wondered but instead of being annoyed,he love it,knowing that Chorong wants him there,by her side.

“Okay,4 days.I can endure that.Don’t forget me okay?”Chorong looked up to Suho who was nodding.

“Will never ever.I lo…”Suho’s words was interrupted by a call from his manager.”Bye Rongie,take care.”Suho gave her a peck on the lips before he opened the door hurriedly,pulling his bag with him.Chorong walked back to the living room,he was supposed to leave tomorrow and she’ll go to her dorm that night but everything’s changed.

A knock on the door pulled Chorong back to her current situation.She wondered if one of the girls heard the news of Suho leaving early since she haven’t speak anything yet.With questions in mind,Chorong opened the door,revealing an unexpected guest standing before her,smiling from ear to ear.

“Eonnie~~!”Chorong’s eyes widened.

“Seunghee-yah!Why don’t you tell me that you’re coming?”Seunghee grinned before she stepped inside after being invited by Chorong.”Yah Park Seunghee,you need to tell me everything.”

“Slow down big sis.”Seunghee chuckled while adjusting her spectacles.”Remember when I told you about the position for a designer in that famous boutique?Guess what?I got it!”Seunghee talked too fast that Chorong took her time to digest her words before she jumped in excitement.

“I know you’ll get that job.It is so you.”Chorong grinned.She haven’t met,only for a while on her wedding day,Seunghee ever since her little sister flew to America to further her studies which is 3 years ago.Their parents doesn’t agree at first but seeing how her determination reminded them of Chorong’s when she first voiced her thought of being a performer,they agreed.

“What a mess.”Chorong was about to object,thinking that Seunghee was talking about the house.”You are in a big mess my lovely sister.”

“What nonsense are you talking about?I’m perfectly fine,well,except for my weight.”Chorong’s eyebrows frowned when Seunghee shook her head.

“Did you seriously wear this…this loose cloth in your own house?”Seunghee tried not to look like she’s disgust but she guess that Chorong thought she was insulting her own sister.”Not that I hate you but I guess you need to transform and not let your age took your life away.”

“Alright,no more philosophical words,my head hurts.It’s not like I earn a degree any…”Chorong’s words was cut when Seunghee covered .

“Nope,not about who’s smarter or who’s younger talk okay,not now or ever,please?”Chorong frowned.She doesn’t get what Seunghee’s intention was.It’s true that Seunghee was 7 years younger than her,currently waiting for her master after earning her degree but she knew that Seunghee loves her more than anything.

“Okay I get it that you love me so much that you’re willing here to come here right after Suho left but what is your point?”

“Joon oppa left?So early?Too bad I didn’t get to see his reaction when you’re wearing this…”Seunghee hung her words when she saw Chorong’s disagreeing face.”This can’t do,we need to shop.”

“For what?I’m not feeling like going out today.”Chorong crossed her arms,sticking to her words.

“My dear lovely and sweet sister,I have a question to ask.”Chorong turned to Seunghee.”When is the last time you and Joon oppa have s…”Chorong jumped off the sofa quickly,covering Seunghee’s mouth before she felt warmth across her cheek.

“Don’t say that word.Gosh,I almost forget the picture of you being a timid girl with a sweet smile.”Chorong let her hand go when Seunghee raised her right hand,swearing not to say the word.

“Gee,you being so conservative is so hypocrite sis.”Seunghee flipped her ash brown hair before sitting down next to Chorong.”I mean,what are sisters for?So tell me,sister-to-sister,when did the last time Joon oppa cuddles you in bed?”

~~~~~~~~~~

“Never??!”Chorong shushed the girls.

“Seriously eonnie?Thank god Seunghee came.”

“So what’s your plan now that you’ve realized your mistake?”

“Slow down please?Don’t interrogate me,okay?”Chorong’s stern voice silenced them successfully.Chorong gritted her teeth out of embarrassment.”Okay,maybe twice or thrice,four times?But not after I returned from Jeju.Satisfied?”Chorong’s eyes fell to Eunji who crossed her arms and Bomi whose lips kept on twitching.

Namjoo raised her hand out of habit when asking question.”Eonnie,is it really that bad?”Chorong’s forehead wrinkled hearing Namjoo’s question.

“She means your birth plan.”Eunji continued.Namjoo mouthed thanks to Eunji,which she replied with a nod.

“I don’t know,truthfully.I never think about that.I’m still eager to perform and with the president saying yes for Yookyung to return,I’m having a second thought already.I mean,that can wait right?”Chorong looked up to find them staring at her with an unreadable face.

“You’re saying that you’re afraid something might goes wrong if Suho touches you?”Bomi’s question was being replied by a shrug.

“About the contract actually,”All pairs of eyes turned to Yookyung.”I’ve decided that I’m not going to come back.It’s nice being with you guys and all this time it’s the right thing to do.Then I realize it was because of my selfishness or maybe grudge,I don’t know.”Hayoung who sat nearest to Yookyung grabbed her hand,giving out her strength.

“Our endorsements’ contract will expire by the end of June then we’ll leave this dorm and goes on hiatus for a year.That’s what the president said.It means we doesn’t have to rush.”Naeun’s words makes sense to Chorong’s ears.

“But I’ve decided not to and I won’t change it.Look,I’ve been gone for years and all of you are doing fine.”Yookyung let out her last thought.

“But what happens if we decided to go on our separate ways?”Hayoung’s question made all of them went silent.

“Eonnie,does it mean that there is no A Pink anymore?”Namjoo’s worried voice broke the silence.

“Whether A Pink is around or not,we will always stay together Namjoo.”Eunji said,more to comforting herself.

“But you have talents Eunji.It’ll be so sad if you turn it into a waste.”Chorong never thought that they’ll be talking about those stuffs but she knew that every beginning have an ending.

“I think I’ll stay in this entertainment industry even if it is hard when they said my name without A Pink behind it.It is hard but I think we’ll be fine,right eonnie?”Bomi who is always the positive one said.

“All of you will be fine.Now no more sad talks,let’s enjoy the time we have for now.”Chorong’s words ended their night that was supposed to be filled with joy and fun.

 

************************

I'm back finally!!Very Truly Sorry for the late update but here you are.

Thnx and welcome to the new subscriber for subscribing and doesn't make feel worthless in editing this story 3 times for the almost past 2 years since I first wrote this story.I LOVE YOU SUBBIES!!

I made it this far because of you and of course because of my love for SuRong.

Comment and Subscribe~!