Lets Be Honest

Together Forever...

Chorong closed the door behind her and headed to the bathroom to wash her face and refreshed herself.Her first shooting of the day started in the evening but Chorong have been waiting at the set since the break of dawn.She must show her capabilities just because almost everyone there felt like she doesn't deserved to be there,having missed the showcases and promotions for the drama and was casted at the very last minute.

"Watch where you're going will you?"Chorong bowed to the senior actress and apologized.She fell too deep in her thoughts that she doesn't realize she's arrived already.

"How's your shooting?My flight delayed for a day,so the boys are flying back first.Miss you always."

Chorong smiled after reading Suho's message,only his messages that kept her through the tough days.She calculated the day Suho will be back after he informed her about his delayed flight and that was 3 days from that particular date,18th May.

Then it struck her,a special day was around the corner but her imaginary plans were cut off when she heard her stylist was calling for her.She bolted out of the door to see the worried face of her manager and her stylist.Something's not right and she hoped that it was not worser than what she was thinking of.

*---------------------*

The MC calmed the audiences down as soon as EXO walked in through the small yellow door.Things have changed since a decade ago but not much except that fans were now acting more matured and always made sure that they doesn't made any dumb conclusion.Well,eventhough the number of them was still few,but it was...sufficient?

"Woah~The studio felt hot right now.You guys still looks young,any secrets?"The MC asked once they settled down on the provided chairs.

Instead of answering,all of them just laughed it off sending the audiences to scream again,seeing their flustered faces.

"We're not done here yet...Since today specials is legend,well not so legend but the ever trending-dol...let me bring you A...Pink!!"The audiences clapped and they can hear a few guys screaming on top of their lungs.

Both of the group take turns to do their greetings before settling themselves comfortably.There was an awkward silence for awhile because of  the staffs that was busy giving out the water bottles and blankets for the girls who were wearing shorts and skirts.

"Okay,now lets proceed since we doesn't have much time aren't we?"The MC asked the audience who were sighing and frowning."As usual,your MC for today,Jang Jeonseok!"The audience clapped when the backstage's staff raised up his hand.

"Uhm..I noticed that a few of you were missing,Chanyeol-sshi?"Chanyeol's eyes widened when the question was pointed to him.

"Ah?Ah..Xiumin hyung's not here,he has a CF shooting and.."Chanyeol looked to his right then to his left before nodding,"Lay hyung is promoting in China and Chen have a musical now."Chanyeol's eye focused back to MC Jang while nodding his head,feeling confident about his answer.

"And Suho hyung's flight was delayed."D.O added.

"Woah~There's lots of people.How about you,girls?"MC Jang turned to his right where A Pink was seated."Eunji-sshi?"Eunji was startled when the MC called her name.She was busy helping Namjoo with her mike that she forgets the question earlier.

"What?"Naeun repeated the question to the blurred Eunji."Ah~Chorong eonnie.Her schedule was extended a few days.We missed her already."Eunji laughed awkwardly,ending her straightforward answer.MC Jang saw the signalled sent by one of the staff so he skipped a cue card and sighed.

"The next section is quite new,actually it is a brand new and you guys are the first one to try it."

"Wah~yehet!"Sehun suddenly cheered,probably being excited as the pioneer for the new section.

"Are you ready for the challenge?"MC Jang turned both to his left and right before he asked the question to the audience who was cheering non-stop.

"Challenge!"Bomi said followed by Baekhyun who doesn't expect that Bomi who will be the one answering it.

"Okay,it's the...Fan Pan!The theme is 'Back to the 6 Years Before' since it was your prime time,right?"The audiences once again clapped and cheered,while some of them were screaming loudly."The fans gets to decide your similarity and since there were two groups,they gets to decide the most obvious habits or any characteristics that you share with your soon-to-be partner.Understand?"

D.O shook his head and asked,"Why 'Fan Pan'?"Kai smacked D.O's arm gently for asking those obvious question.The audiences started to whine at how D.O looking so adorable and squishy when he asked.

"It's okay...It's because the fans get to choose about what they think about you,just like they choosing any ingredients to be mixed with and doesn't a pan is hot when you fried something?The challenges can be hot,maybe?"MC Jang explained it slowly,it's not like the show wasn't scripted,well most of it was not actually.

The staff who dressed in all black mouthed time out and MC Jang just blinked twice,signalling that he recieved the message."Why don't we cool down for a few minutes before we continue?"

The audiences get off their seat to go to wherever they want to go while the stylist were busy fixing their ruined makeup because of the heat released from the cramped studio.Minutes later the PD gave a thumb up before he walked away,monitoring the cameraman doing his task.

"Isn't it refreshing to have a break?"The 10 of them nodded in unison although they doesn't budge an inch from their seat."I have an important question delivered to me personally before we start the 'Fan Pan'."All eyes were focused to the sudden question because as far as they remembered,there were no sudden question.

"A question?"Kai blurted out accidentally before he quickly covered his mouth.He hoped that it wasn't him that was being asked and then his gaze fell on the girl who sat across him,looking very calm and pretty as always.

"Month of May is usually called the month of celebrations and earlier this month,Baekhyun-sshi,it's your birthday right?"Baekhyun nodded,wondering what question will the MC asked."Do you..perhaps,recieve something that you thought it was precious?"Baekhyun cursed in his heart and only one thing that appeared in his mind but he can't say it,he must be careful with his words.

"All gifts are precious to me."Baekhyun plastered a fake smile,hoping that the novice MC Jang will fell for it which was not.

"Eyh~there must be one.Anything,from someone you always talks to maybe?"Baekhyun gulped and his eyes wandered aimlessly before it fell on Bomi who was busy with her ring that get stucked in her tulle skirt.

"There is!"Chanyeol said,trying to distract the others from looking at Baekhyun who was staring at Bomi...lovingly?Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol,glaring at him.Chanyeol's eyes widened,sending a message that clearly said that Chanyeol have saved the day.

"Yes,yes,I remember...there's a very tiny box among those big ones.It was grey in colour and was out of sight but that was what made me attracted to it."Lies.Baekhyun couldn't and wouldn't say that the gift was sent from his friend whose face he never knew.

"What's in it that was so precious to you?"Another trap was set by MC Jang.

"Just an instant seaweed soup and a simple handwritten note saying 'I'm sorry I can't be there to cook a seaweed soup for you'."When Baekhyun finished his sentence,Bomi accidentally dropped her ring.It can be clearly heard as the studio was dead silence because of the curious audiences that was holding their breath to hear Baekhyun saying that it was their gift. 

"Sorry,my fault."Eunji covered Bomi who was panicked when she saw the PD's stern face,like he was a hungry tiger,waiting for its prey.Eunji chuckled while scratching the back of her head."I insist Hayoung to exchange her seat with Bomi and that ring is actually to big to fit into Bomi's slender finger so it accidentally slip...?."

The staff signalled the audience to laugh because they need to save their time editing this show and save their from being hit by the hot headed PD.

Baekhyun knew that Eunji was lying but he thanked her,Chanyeol too,for saving him from another crappy question.

"Okay.Now lets start our game from...the youngest here?"Sehun shook his head but the other were nodding like crazy.Hayoung just looked down,hoping that Sehun wasn't her partner.She would rather have the quiet D.O than that flirty Sehun."Gentleman first."

"Here's the facts,your partner have acted in another artist's music video before."6 years ago,well all of the girls have except for Eunji.

"She is one of the tallest member."That's down to two,Naeun or Hayoung.Sehun hoped that it was Hayoung but Hayoung hoped for the opposite.She doesn't dare to look at Sehun so instead,she pretended to fix her nail.

"Lets just cut it short."Kai prayed hard that it wasn't Naeun while Hayoung gritted her teeth,wishing that her nightmare doesn't come true."Sehun-sshi's partner is...the maknae!"Hayoung felt like her soul have flew off her body when MC Jang announced it.Sehun clapped his hand twice as he just can't hide his smile but luckily he tried or it will look obvious,very obvious.

"Lots of fans stated in the comments section that both of you always have the least expected reaction,both of you are the odult and both of you have the same last name.Well,it's obvious aren't it?"Then the PD gave him a signal to make it quick.MC Jan nodded while looking at his cue cards.He flipped through the cards quickly,making the rest of them anxious.

"Next...uhm,the Happy Virus(es) couple,Chanyeol-sshi and Eunji-sshi."Chanyeol high-fived with Baekhyun who looks calm but he was atually worried inside."Moving on,the couple who have great voices and a pretty round eyes,D.O-sshi and Namjoo-sshi."

"Can you decide the next couple?"MC Jang asked the wild audience who was screaming 4 names that was left unpaired."Okay calm down.."

Baekhyun's hands were sweating while Naeun can't stop thinking about the same person for the past 5 minutes.

"Of course we can't miss the mystical beauty shown in their face and dance,next,Kai-sshi and Naeun-sshi?"Both the happy Kai and the dazed Naeun turned to MC Jang."You're the next couple making Bomi-sshi and Baekhyun-sshi the last pair."

The audiences cheered but there was some of them who booed,luckily those minority wasn't too loud or there'll be a chaos.

"Can we move on now?"MC Jang said jokingly to the loud audience."Okay,since it was a fan's decision,they can choose which skills you're great in and here's a random choice of which song you'll be acting,dancing or singing to.Remember,they'll be the hottest duet songs around 6 years ago."

"So there's only three category?"Hayoung asked because she can dance but thinking of her partner,she hoped that they'll be singing.

"Yes,so the last couple mentioned,Bomi-sshi and Baekhyun-sshi,you'll be singing.Now pick your song."MC Jang held out different colors paper,about 20 of them,that was folded into two.Bomi stood behind Baekhyun,giving him space to choose which color paper.Baekhyun closed his eyes and pick a random colour.

Once he opened the paper and read the content,he have this weird mixed feelings of sad,hurt and confused?He gave the paper to MC Jang while making sure that he was smiling happily,another lie.

"Owh,interisting song.SM The Ballad's Breath."Baekhyun shook his head and staggered to his seat.The audience noticed it and they were damn worried about him.Then Baekhyun raise up his hand,asking for a break before her rushed to the backstage.

The audience were whispering to each other and some were shouting words that can't be clearly heard.The PD was surprised for the sudden interruption so he,again,signalled MC Jang to take over the crowds.

"Looks like we got another break."MC Jang chuckeld and shot Chanyeol a questioning look.Chanyeol shrugged and followed Baekhyun to the one place he's sure Baekhyun was heading to,the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now everything makes sense.It's her.How can I not realize it?"Baekhyun shouted to his reflection in the mirror.Actually since the incident of Bomi dropping her ring,he can't think straight anymore.He knew that it was her,his faceless friend for the past 3 weeks.Her reaction,her eyes that was staring at him like they shared something big,now it makes sense.

"Now I must sing that song with her.Why her?!"Baekhyun vent out his anger by kicking the metal bin.Just when he was about to punched the mirror,Chanyeol came with a worried face.

"Stop shouting or they'll all know.I know you still can't forget her even after all these years but why must now?Why not yesterday when you're mad with me because I stole your cookies?"Chanyeol doesn't know what he was talking aout but he knew he need to calm Baekhyun down.

"3 years isn't enough for me to just forget her.You don't know anything so just shut up!"Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol hard,sending Chanyeol to quickly find his balance."It was goddamn Yoon Bomi all the time,now she knows my scar and..."Baekhyun sat next to the sink and buried his face in his palms before he started to sob.

"R-really?A Pink's Yoon Bomi is your phone-friend?"Baekhyun nodded before he sighed.

"Why that song?Why Bomi out of all girls?"Baekhyun asked,more to himself."Honestly,I've been watching her lately,I don't know why but there is something in Bomi that made me feel like...ugh,I don't have a clue."

"Whoa~slowly Baek.You've been thinking too much lately.Now lets go before they find you crying like this."Baekhyun wiped his tears before he stood with the help of Chanyeol.

*------------------*

"Finally,home sweet home."Chorong arranged her shoes in the shoe closet before she dragged her back along the corridor.All of her scenes was postponed because it was raining for the two whole days,sending her schedule to be extended for 3 days.

"Will be landing tomorrow's noon.Wait for me!"

Chorong read the message before she charged her phone in the kitchen.She headed to her room and opened the door wide.It was still the same since the day she left,neat and clean.She looked around and took a deep breath.From where she was standing which is at the door,she can see the bed on her right and the door that lead to the bathroom that was across the bed,in between,there was an empty space where a carpet was laid,looking brand new.

Chorong stepped into her room and turned to her left where there was another door that lead her to their extra storage room where their luggages and other stuffs were kept.A stone throw away,right across her,stood a door to their walk-in closet and to the left,in the hidden corner,there was their dressing table and a mini closet where they kept all their skincare products and few other items.

"Its nice to be home,leaving all those problems behind."Chorong lied down on the bed while staring at the empty ceiling above her.She remembered precisely what the girls have tell her about their recent and probably the last variety show as a group.

Naeun starts off telling that she have to dance with her long time crush,Kai,but then Hayoung interrupted,expressing her discomfort.She still can't and won't believe that she had to dance with Sehun who she thought was a slimy and flirty guy.Then came Namjoo who can't stop praising D.O's awesome voice.Bomi also said that Baekhyun's voice was still surreal to her because it was so soft and angelic.It was a different case for Eunji who was paired with Chanyeol who have a deep voice so they have to act together and they get an angsty story that made the audiences cried.

"Its been a whole tough week already."Chorong yawned before rubbing her eyes.She felt so tired lately and all those delicious foods in Jeju just made her eat almost all of the time.She raised her hand and pinched her arm,seeing how thick her fat at that time.She was worried that she have gain some weight for the past week.

She was hungry but she was tired and she was too lazy to get up so she closed her eyes,getting ready to take an afternoon nap before she heard her phone ringing.She tried to ignore it but then it rang again.

"Why now?"Chorong sighed and get off the bed lazily,dragging her legs to the kitchen.She answered the call from her manager but her eyes felt heavier that it was almost shut itself before an information sent it to open wide.

"What?!Tomorrow?"

 

************************

Here's a special update for you guys.This MAY be the last update for this month,I'm truly sorry but still when I was bored in class,I'm thinking about this story and you guys~! lol,==''.

Thnx for the support and here's a BaekMi moments (*whisper* they're up next after I finish or maybe 3/4 finish my KaiEun's story.)

Thnx again to all of you!! :3 Owh,and wait for me please~~.