The First Time(s)

Together Forever...

Suho pushed the door open with no plans in mind.He just knew that he need to fix things.He walked into the kitchen but there was no sign of Chorong.Seeing the breakfast was left untouched ached his heart.He doesn’t know why he dared to say those awful words but time aren’t reversible.

He was reminded of Xiumin’s words about Baekhyun who wasn’t in his best mood since morning.Suho even avoided Xiumin’s question regarding his condition and proceed on asking about Baekhyun’s instead.Xiumin went silence for a while before he said that Chanyeol had told him something about Baekhyun’s faceless friend as the cause.Suho sensed that Xiumin took the responsibility as the eldest when Xiumin ushered him to go back home and he silently thanked Xiumin for understanding his situation.

“Rong-ah.”Suho was shocked looking at the condition of the room.It was a huge mess with the crumpled blanket and pillows that was thrown to the floor.It was a situation he least expected to occur,honestly.

Just when he was about to took a step forward,Chorong came out of the bathroom with only her towel that was wrapping her body.Her short steps stopped abruptly when her eyes caught the surprised Suho.They were both lost in the silence as they stared at each other before Chorong looked away,breaking their eye contact.

“I thought that you will come back tonight.”Suho doesn’t know if Chorong was being sarcastic or she really meant it.He noticed that her eyes was swollen and it ached his heart further,guilty was eating him up alive.”I can make lunch if you haven’t eaten yet.”Suho watched as Chorong quickly picked the pillows up and was about to fold the blanket before he walked to her and held her wrist.

“No I haven’t.”Suho’s inner thoughts was dying to ask how Chorong could act like that nothing happened when he himself felt impossible.”Let me do that.You can get change.”Suho’s words made Chorong’s cheeks turned blush pink,realizing what she was wearing.Suho watched as she disappeared in the closet,gulping as he tried to hold back his urge of burying his nose in the crook of Chorong’s exposed neck and told her that he was sincerely sorry.He knew her better which prevented him from doing so.

Lunch was a silence,for the first time.It seemed that Chorong knew that Suho was about to redirect their conservation to the specific topic as she always cut him off.Therefore,they ate in silence when none of them have the mood to really talk.Every question asked by Suho will be answered with a mono-syllable from Chorong,the max is 8.

Suho later followed Chorong to the bedroom after he realized that Chorong had ignored his request on having a talk in the living room.He was about to apologize for the nth time before he heard her sniffing.He approached her to receive a confirmation.

 “Shh…stop crying.”Suho crawled closer to Chorong and hugged her from behind.Instead of giving in,Chorong struggled to break free.

Realization hit Suho hard that Chorong was fragile and soft-hearted person and she was certainly not fine earlier but looks like she can’t put up the act longer.Question was does she always act like she’s okay?

“Let me go.Leave me alone.”Chorong said in between her sobs and sniffs.”I don’t deserve you.”

Suho hugged her tighter,he tried not to cry as he needs to be strong for her,that's what he has been practically doing over the years as a leader.”I’ll wait for you.Take all the time you want.Just stop crying.”Suho used the last resort in the effort of comforting Chorong.

 “It’s not your fault,it’s mine.Ever since you asked me to be your girlfriend,it’s all about me being jealous,me forcing you to forget me.It’s all about me being selfish.”Suho was dumbstruck by Chorong’s confession,it made him think twice about what has come across his mind a few years back.His thought was quickly cut when Chorong pushed him away and curled herself near the edge of the bed.

He can only painfully watch her cry till she fell asleep some time later.When Suho was sure that Chorong has fell asleep completely,he pulled her in his arms and rested his forehead on her crown.

“It’s not your fault,it’s both of us.”Suho whispered,unknowing that his gentle movements actually woke Chorong up before silence took over and Chorong fell back to her slumber.

Suho took a deep breath,inhaling the sweet scent of Chorong’s hair.”Your words also got me thinking Cho,did I really truly love you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you going to be okay?”Suho asked,like he always does when he was leaving for couple of days.The concert that was going to be attended by big names are inevitable for them who has set a record and left their marks in the history.

“I’ll be fine,just for 2 days won’t hurt me.”Chorong said nonchalantly,hurting Suho but he tried to act like it’s nothing and chuckled before ruffling her hair.

“Take care Rongie.”Chorong nodded after Suho gave her a deep kiss and for the first time,she doesn’t felt her giddiness taking over.It’s like she’s suddenly immune to such parting.

Chorong quickly switched her phone off right after Suho left.She doesn’t want to be bothered as she needs time to think.She herself was shocked that after 10 years,she finally has the gut to think about her future seriously.She knew that nothing won’t last long when she find out about Suho’s debut,they were just friends back then,an acquaintance to be exact.Everything changed after he asked her out.They both knew the risk but they still go with the plan,like nothing matters.

Now there she was,sitting at the dining table,looking out of the window while thinking about what have they gone through before they were married.All those tears,those risks of losing fans and gaining haters,those time when they comfort each other,those years they were banned from seeing each other,was it enough to prove that they actually love each other,that they stick together through?

“Ah!! I don’t know,I don’t know.”Chorong screamed out of frustration.She was fuming mad at herself for not being able to answer such a simple question and for herself to actually have a second thought about their relationship.Did they really married out of love?Or that love was just a cover up?

Chorong was too engrossed in her thoughts that she doesn’t realized it was almost lunch time.Her stomach was grumbling since she doesn’t eat anything since morning,she usually does when Suho left for work but he has to leave by dawn that day and it was not a good time to have a breakfast,well,not really.Even after hours of thinking,Chorong’s question kept on repeating in her head,did they married because of love?

The repeated knocks on the door woke Chorong from her silence.She walked to the door and found Seunghee grinning at her once the door is opened.She faked a smile but even a fake one doesn’t buy Seunghee,she knew something was off.

“Are you alright eonnie?”Chorong shrugged.Seunghee knew that Suho has left early in the morning and she skipped her lunch with her friends just to ask Chorong about the progress in their plan.”I’ve bought lunch.There are some desserts too,your favourite.”

“That’s nice of you Hee.”Chorong replied blandly.Chorong left Seunghee for a moment before returning back with two paper bags.”I don’t think I need these Hee.I know you meant goodness but this just doesn’t feel right.”Seunghee took the paper bags,knowing the content of it.

“Something happened?”Seunghee dreaded the question asked but she was concerned with Chorong who looked frail and fragile at that moment.

Chorong’s attempt to laugh and ease Seunghee’s worries was a failure as all that came out after was her tears.She tried to look like she can handle things but with Seunghee or their sister,it just won’t work.

“You know you got my back.It’s okay if you don’t tell me,I’ll be here until you’re okay.”Seunghee hugged Chorong as her sister made her branded jacket wet with tears.

“Something did happen,it was the total opposite of what you have expected.”Chorong tried to finish her sentence before her sobbing continued.”I don’t know how to say it but I think I’m not fully ready yet and it’s a bad thing Hee.”Seunghee was left speechless.

“I-I…you’re not making things worst eonnie.You guys just doesn’t spend time together like normal couple does and I know that it might be uncomfortable for you but I also know that Joon oppa has tried his best other than his goofiness.”Chorong appreciated Seunghee’s choice of words to make her feel better and to make the atmosphere lighter but she still thinks that it’s her fault for making things uncomfortable between her and Suho.

“It is worst now Seunghee,we just fought.”Chorong said with tears b in her eyes after she said the truth,leaving Seunghee to digest her words.

Seunghee resented the fact that Chorong being adamant in being a performer/celebrity.She know that her sister has passion and talent but when her personal space was being invaded,Seunghee doesn’t have the power to shush all those people.She received the blow too but it was nothing compared to Chorong who have to apologize when it was not her fault.It’s true that her fans build up her career and that they smell betrayal when things go out of their imagination but it was so wrong to just hate people for having a life,a normal life.For once,Seunghee really dislike the fact that both her sister and her brother-in-law is a well-known people.

“I think you should go back to your work.”Chorong’s voice pulled Seunghee back to reality.”As a responsible sister,I seriously think that you cannot skip your work for me.”Seunghee saw Chorong’s dried tears and she understood Chorong’s request,Chorong was not ready to tell more.

“I’ll take my portion for lunch.”Seunghee finally nodded.”And these too.I’ll call you later tonight.”Seunghee stood and take the paper bags with a plastic containing her portion for lunch.

“Fighting my little sis~”Chorong tried her best to sound cheerful.

“I will my favourite sis.Now don’t forget your lunch and the desserts,it’s best to eat fresh remember?”Chorong finally chuckled sincerely,remembering the slogan their eldest sister made as an attempt to make both of them eat whenever they doesn’t have an appetite to do so.Chorong nodded and closed the door.

As much as Chorong dislike talking out her problems with others,she was relieved that Seunghee stopped by.She took the lunch that Seunghee brought over and the smell of the delicious food wafted in the kitchen once the lid was opened.Chorong took her mind in thinking again once she finished the last spoon of her dessert.

After taking Seunghee’s words in consideration,Chorong finally realized the effort that Seunghee has been talking about.She was too excited with being a newlywed that she overlooked the effort,every single detail,that Suho was making to make her feel comfortable as if they were still a couple instead of married man and woman.It doesn’t do justice to her as Chorong felt even worst.

What takes a person to believe that they were in love?

The question came across Chorong’s mind between her busy thoughts that was racing against each other.Doesn't those years they spent with little memories was enough as a proof?Or should she felt her heart flutters every time Suho look at her,called her name and embraced her?Or maybe the fact that she was thinking of him almost every time can be an evidence?

“What actually happen to us?”Chorong questioned herself.Her mind was brought back to the old days where they bumped into each other,being just friends for less than a year before it suddenly change to acquaintances,2 years later he asked her out suddenly,then they broke up within the same year before they don’t reach out for each other for about 3 years.

Those 3 years were their nightmares but Chorong doesn’t really know why she said yes when Suho asked her out again when their companies has mutually reached an agreement.Then another trouble came when their dating news was confirmed about 2 months after they were back together.Then 8 months later Suho was enlisted along with Xiumin,leaving Chorong to face the on-going wrath for more or less a year,it never stopped for after a year though it slowed down.

“Eonnie!”Chorong was once again cut by the familiar voice who sounded a little different that day.”Chorong eonnie!”Another shout that made Chorong fastened her pace to the door.She opened the door with a smile for another unexpected guest.

“Bomi-yah.”Chorong’s smile faded when Bomi walked passed through her with a tight face.

“Bomi,mind your manners.”Eunji followed after,looking displeased.

“Why didn’t you said that you’re coming?I can prepare lunch beforehand.”Chorong tried to sound like nothing has happened,nobody should suffer from her problems again,Seunghee alone was enough.

“I respected you for many years but why now you have to ruin it?!”Bomi’s voice went a pitch higher,suprising both Eunji and Chorong.”Why must you meddle with my life?Why?!”Bomi continued but with a much lower voice when she noticed her family-like members’ surprised face.

“Bomi found out who her faceless friend was.”Eunji’s short explanation was enough for Chorong’s smile to fade,another trouble?

“I’m just embarrassing myself,telling him almost everything about me.Did he know it’s me?”Bomi finally said after a silence.

“I-I don’t know.”Eunji felt bad when she saw how shaken Chorong was.This was the first time that Bomi have been so furiously mad even if they have live together for almost 11 years.

“Joon oppa didn’t tell you anything?”Eunji took over when Bomi kept on pacing back and forth.Chorong shook her head and Eunji swore that it was the first time she saw how terrified and surprised Chorong was,the calmness and charisma in her seemed to be gone.

“Now he kept on bugging me like a pest.I won’t talk to him,I can’t let him see me…”Bomi kept on muttering and mumbling to herself.

“I thought you have feelings for him too.He admired you,I can tell.”Chorong continued after regaining her composure.

“That doesn’t prove anything and you can’t just assume it eonnie.I may have feelings for him but that doesn’t mean I’m ready for a relationship.”It took both Eunji and Chorong time to swallow Bomi’s words.”And you should tell me,the least you can do before you gave my number to anyone.What if it’s a person who wanted to blackmail me…us?”Bomi stopped and turned to Chorong with a look of disappointment,a look that Chorong wished she have never seen from her members.

“Of course Chorong eonnie know to whom she gave…”

“Shush Eunji!”The tide has come again,Eunji thought before silencing herself.She looked at Chorong,trying to reassure her who had once be their leader and forever will be.

“I know it’s Baekhyun,Bomi,that’s why I gave your…”

“I hate you!”Chorong’s words was cut and she was left to stun by those 3 words that came out of Bomi’s small and round lips.Eunji was left in daze too,she knew that Bomi wanted to confront Chorong but not to that extent.

“Bomi,let’s go and grab some coffee.That’s the actual plan right?”Eunji calmly voiced out her thoughts,trying to take the angry Bomi away seemed the best solution.

Bomi resisted when Eunji pulled her hand.She has lots to say to Chorong.

“Yoon Bomi!”That did it as Bomi walked to the door willingly but not before looking at Chorong again with a crossed face.”I’m truly sorry eonnie but I’ll talk the senses out of her.You should get some air eonnie,you look like you need one.We’ll come back later.”Eunji waved goodbye before Bomi burst out her nonsenses again.

Once Eunji closed the door,Chorong knew she can’t take it anymore so she slowly walked to her bedroom with tears started to make their way out of her eyes.She sat on the bed before lying face down.She cried her heart out.It was one thing that she fought with Suho and he left before they can even make up but Bomi’s anger was another thing that weakened her heart and spirit.After what seemingly like minutes of crying,Chorong rolled over to Suho’s side of the bed and the smell of his hair and his favourite perfume just made her cried more.

At that point,Chorong realized that what she felt for her members was actually the same for what she felt towards Suho,love.Of course it was in a totally different ways,she adored her members but she can’t deny the affection she have for Suho.It was all crystal clear to her when she was obviously hurt with Suho remarks and Bomi’s anger,there’s nothing to think about.

Chorong looked at the ceiling and finally managed a tearful laugh.It was a laugh that was full of sadness but happiness at the same time.Seunghee was right all along,she does feel uncomfortable but it was because she was being a teenager who fell in love when the reality was that she was married.The marriage was indeed out of her hidden love for Suho,Time did no justice to them,keeping their feelings behind those bars instead of letting them out freely.She was used to the contained feelings that she actually become paranoid and careful.

Then reality hit her hard when Chorong realized that Suho might be mad at her for not talking to him.He even slept on the sofa last night when Chorong requested him to leave her alone.Bomi,that’s another problem that she didn’t see coming.Chorong really thought that Bomi will get along with Baekhyun but it can also be that she likes him only that she doesn’t noticed it and having the thought that Baekhyun knew her secrets might have scared Bomi.Which girl wanted their flaws to be seen?Chorong smiled,planning things to make up for Bomi and to fix her cracked relationship with both Chorong and Baekhyun.  

Chorong leaped out of the bed and decided to go and grab a coffee,like Eunji had advised her earlier.She has never been so excited for Suho to come back home that she felt adrenaline rushed in her as she get dressed to go out after days of staying in her house.

Eunji came after she finally done,apologizing to Chorong after saying that Bomi was still mad at her and refused to see Chorong.Chorong reassured Eunji and told her about her plans but Eunji hesitated,witnessing how Bomi had reacted when she found out the truth.Eunji finally agreed when Chorong further elaborated her plan.

That evening felt the opposite as to what Chorong has been feeling since yesterday.All things felt like it fell into the right place that she decided to stay out a little bit longer,maybe some late night snack?

~~~~~~~~~

‘This is the voice mailbox for the number…’

Suho sighed when he failed at calling Chorong for the…he has lost counted.Chorong must have turned her phone off,she must be so mad at him for doubting her.He shouldn’t have asked that stupid question but his man’s pride backed him up by telling that he have waited long enough.Everyone has a limit right?

“She’s not answering again?”Baekhyun suddenly sat next to Suho.They were in their dorm,house,as the schedule has been postponed for tomorrow morning instead of that day.It was still a question for Suho that the members decided to stay together instead of moving out.D.O. reasoned it out by saying that it was much easier for them to travel and Suho actually agreed with that point.

“You’re not sleeping?”Suho asked,ignoring Baekhyun’s question.

“I know how it feels,hurt,disappointed,curious…and yes,I’m not sleeping.Taking a nap in the evening does nothing good for your health.”Baekhyun gulped down his orange juice while glancing at Suho.”Have you tried to text her?”

“No use,I think she turned her phone off.”Suho was about to stand before Baekhyun’s words stopped him.

“Sometimes we think that they are near us but actually one step taken is equal to two steps of them backing away.”Another philosophical words from Baekhyun.Suho doesn’t know why Baekhyun seemed to change since the past few weeks.

“What do you mean by that?”Suho sat down again,interested in Baekhyun’s problem instead of thinking too much about his own problems.

“Bomi,I think she already know my identity.”Baekhyun caught Suho’s surprised face which made his eyebrows frowned.”You don’t know that Chorong noona gave Bomi’s number to me?”

“She never told me,or maybe she forgotten to do so.”Suho said,trying to think positively.

“Might be but the thing now is that Bomi…she looks like she freaked out when she found out who I am.”Baekhyun’s voice told Suho that his friend might have feelings for Bomi,and Suho also think that it was her who changes Baekhyun’s attitude.”She doesn’t asked me directly but her words was implying that she finally know my identity.”

“And you know that it’s her already?”Suho asked,curiosity increases in him.

”About a month ago during the show when you’re not here.”Baekhyun sighed before finishing the last drop of his orange juice.

The two men then sat silently in the kitchen,figuring out how can women can be so complicated.

“Whoa~the air is tense in here.”Xiumin first entered followed by the other 6 sleepy men.”What’s for dinner?I’m hungry already.”Xiumin directed the question to Chen and D.O. who was opening the door to the cabinets one by one.

“Let’s eat chicken.”Kai insisted while Sehun shook his head,rejecting the idea.

“I’m okay with anything.”Lay said before leaving for the living room.Sehun followed after him,agreeing to Lay’s words,except for chicken.

“Nothing that can be cooked.Let’s do a take out.”Chen finally said after the short inspection.Baekhyun and Suho just looked at the other boys,not interested in their words or plans.

“Why don’t Baek and hyung go out and do groceries?The market is still open and will always open until midnight.”Chanyeol’s suggestion doesn’t seem too bad that Xiumin decided to go with it.

“But the manager is not here.”The kind angel D.O. voiced out his thought.

“Then we’ll wait for him.”Chanyeol answered proudly like he’s the smartest person standing.

“We’re okay with it.”Suho said,ignoring Baekhyun’s eye-pleading.

They waited for a few minutes for their manager to return from his meeting before they voiced out their thoughts.Their manager sighed but still agreed to the plan.

“Hyung…why do you drag me into this?”Baekhyun confronted Suho when they were already in the van,waiting for their manager to talk on the phone outside.

“Yeah,why me?”Kai said with much frustration.He had planned to continue his sleep while waiting for dinner.

“Aishh…here’s my plan.The market is packed,Baek,you can slipped out and pretended that you’re lost and you,Kai,you need to go with him.”

“What?!!”Both Kai and Baekhyun shouted in unison.

“Hyung,I thought you’re smart and decent and obedient and…”Kai’s words trailed off when Suho gave him the look,the look that Suho always wear when he knew that he’s right.

“Baek can fix his things with Bomi and Kai can flirt with Naeun or anything.”Suho ignored Kai’s surprised face on which Suho doesn’t know on what;the plan or the truth.

“Hyung! I don’t know that you can be this sneaky and evil.”Baekhyun continued after a silence of jaw-dropping.

“You’re not somehow plan this things with Chorong noona right?”Kai asked which Suho answered by shaking his head.He have to meet Chorong too,surprising her sounds like a great idea.

“The market is quite near to your destination and I’ll let the manager believed that we’re lost or even if he doesn’t believe it,I can plead him,like I always do as your hyung.”Kai and Baekhyun’s mind was then busy thinking and considerating.Suho was as nervous as them but he doesn’t want s to notice that he actually have problems with Chorong.His ego and desperateness has won him over his intelligence.

“But…”

“This is our first time…”

Both Baekhyun’s and Kai’s words was cut when the manager entered the van.Suho needed confirmation on his plan,so he turned to his friends who was eyeing him nervously.

They finally nodded.

 

**********************

I'm back again~hahaha and an update for sure after 5 weeks,that one I can promise you.

The plot wasn't originally like this but it is not bad right?More conflicts = more chapters...and you're okay with it right? 

I'm sorry for not engaging with you guys through replied comments or faster updates but still,I want to thank you guys for staying.

Ermm...you guys have been so quiet for the past updates and I'm missing reading your thoughts about my story,comment please?Prettily please?

And this is not quite related and quite late but happy #OhMyHyojungDay to my candy bias in OhMyGirl~